• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A reason to live on MXF

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
play this song as you read the lore

Character A(me) is Sucidal boy who has a certain medical condition and has lost all faith in himself. He has no family that cares for him. He has no one that loves him and now he is beginning to not want to live. character B is a young girl who is looking for a job as a care taker. After a while Character b begins to warm up to him and she falls for him, but the question is.................will he fall for her? Or will he die before she can do anything. they say you would do anything for the one you love. How far are you willing to go for him? And will he return the feelings?

This is so horribly dark, yet I'd love to write with you, just send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back