• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a really catch title for a lame search (bg3 craving)

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Obi Wan Kenobi Reaction GIF by Star Wars

some semi decent looking search, that may or may not be updated frequently

• first a little about me
      • i'm a genderless blob of cells, my pronouns are they/them, respect it. i will respect yours. also respect the lgbtqia+ community in its many colors. i will not tolerate hate towards it.
      • i'm over 30 years old
      • i also rp in proper format, i just like the look of the search not using any caps. and honestly i copied most of this over from a different search and too lazy to fix things.
      • heads up, i suffer from chronic pain and work part time. for when i lack energy in posts, i can make up for with pet pictures or just random chatter
      • i am not asking for daily posts, i don't think i can keep up with that. weekly posts are good for me
      • i rp can rp via pms, threads, and discord
      • i like ooc chatter. i like making friends with strangers on the internet
      • i love diving into darker themes, obviously keeping to tos, but expect violence, foul language and other themes of that nature. clothes come off its fade to back
      • i love terrible jokes
    • now what i am seeking in a partner
      • be a patient, open minded, and friendly adult
      • i prefer to rp with people above the age of 18,
      • be ready to double, triple, or play a variety of character
      • i am ghost friendly, i can do it and i don't take it personally if it happens. however if we really kicked it off i may send you a message and ask what is happening.
      • tell me your preferred means of rping. discord has its perks
      • tell me how you want to handle faceclaims for character. rl, anime/drawn, or descriptions. it can vary for me depending on the rp
      • if you want to rp pm me and title it with your favorite breakfast cereal/meal that way i know you read this part
      • also bring in a pairing, fandom, or whatever has caught your interest the best. a starting point for us to brainstorm off of
      • have fun, thats what we are here to do. relax, kick back, and focus on this for a bit instead of our lives
    Lets Go Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Hi love I am 25 and have role-played on and off for 10 years! I am down with many of your plots, but I really am interested in Undercover Cop x Gang Leader! I typically role-play wxm with me being female to help keep my muse up.

Hi love I am 25 and have role-played on and off for 10 years! I am down with many of your plots, but I really am interested in Undercover Cop x Gang Leader! I typically role-play wxm with me being female to help keep my muse up.
Send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back