• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Random Thread With Plots and Pairings!

AcerbicQueen

The fucking queen.
Hello!
So I guess I should get right to the point and say a little about me and what you can expect.
  • For one thing, I'm pretty active. This doesn't mean I particularly need the same but it would be nice to have someone who would reply a couple of times a day.
  • I'd like to say I'm a semi-literate writer. I write anywhere from one paragraph to four or five. It really depends on my mood, what part of the RP we're in, and how much my partner gives me but you won't get a one-liner from me.
  • For limits/dislikes, I have very little. I'd like to say I'm a pretty open person when it comes to violence, gore, etc. Anything really I actually prefer it. The world isn't always perfect.
  • I can be very forgetful sometimes. So if I haven't answered the RP in a while, don't be afraid to bump me.
  • I'm open to almost any genre, which I guess I'll get to in a second.
  • I'm up for any pairings. MxF, FxF, MxM but just to warn you, I'm only really experienced in MxF, so you have been warned. (But I'm trying to get experienced)
  • For character sheets, I don't care if we use realistic pictures or anime. I prefer drawn/anime just because there are more options. But I truly don't care, you can use whatever you want.
  • I love to get as far away from reality as possible (But I'm willing to do realistic)! So I love anything supernatural, demons, ghosts, vampires, etc.
  • I only do PMs, skype, or email. (WILLING to try threads but... I'm mostly comfortable with these three)
  • I love doubling, I actually prefer it.
  • I'm looking for RPs that are long term. Not just a week and then it suddenly dies and I like to make friends, so don't hesitate to talk to me outside of the RP!
  • I can play either gender or role. I prefer female, but I don't mind playing male either.
  • I write in third person and third person only
What I expect from you
  • Replying once a day is preferred, not necessarily needed but at least once or twice a week or I will get bored. If you're going away for more than a week please let me know or I'll assume you've left.
  • At least write a paragraph or 5-7 sentences. I'm really looking for someone who's detailed since I'm trying to work on detail myself. If you give me a one-liner, I won't respond.
  • I would prefer you to have little limits since I don't have many. But please let me know before we even start making characters or plotting what bothers you. I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.
  • Help keep the plot moving. I'm not going to do it by myself. I don't mind any plot twist or idea you wanna add in, as long as it keeps the plot moving.
  • For character sheets, it doesn't have to be super detailed. I usually like to save the personality for the RP. But again, this is just preferred. I don't mind.
  • Have good grammar. This isn't English class, I know, typos happen.(I have them too) But at least let me be able to read what you're writing.
  • Be kind please, I don't mean that you have to beat around the bush with me but don't be rude about it either.
  • Be willing to double, if we don't that's fine. But I usually like to have more than just one character.
  • Romance is a must. Sorry, I just tend to get a bit uninterested if there isn't any. But it won't have to be the main point.
  • I love creating new worlds and new societies, basically whatever. So I would like it if we could come up with some new worlds together.
  • Follow site rules, so fade to black.
  • Write in third person, please. Just because I'm picky.
Plots:

1. Step Brother x Step Sister.

Muse A and Muse B met in a coffee shop a couple of weeks ago. You guys talked, flirted, even exchanged numbers in hopes of meeting again and maybe even starting a relationship. But then it turns out that Muse A's mother is getting married to Muse B's father. So are they just going to put their feelings aside for the sake of their parents? Or continue their relationship in secret?

2. Rich Girl x Poor boy (We can work on this one.)

Muse A is a rich girl who's had her entire life planned out for her. Including a marriage to a man, she doesn't want to marry even in the slightest bit. So as a result, she ran away from home into a more poor part of town where she thought her parents would never have found her. Which just happens to be where Muse B lives and it isn't long before the two run into each other on the street. Desperate for a place to stay, Muse A begs to stay with Muse B but completely lies about the reason why she ran off and why she needs to stay with him. So reluctantly, Muse B allows her to stay knowing nothing about having her parents, a man she was supposed to marry, and police who think she's missing going after her.

3. Partners (Not completely thought out)

Set in an apocalyptic future, where humans (or some other creature.) are now struggling to survive in a war between (some other creature or other humans). In result, they've taken all the healthy kids, ages 15-18, away to begin training to be a soldier in a training camp. Each is graded for Endurance, Physical Strength, Ability to Work with Others, Intelligence, and How Well You're Able to Fight. That's where Muse A comes in. He's arrogant, rude, full of himself and cocky which makes him hard to work with but physically strong and skillful at fighting. Muse B on the other hand, is a sweet and caring, as well as smart but physically weak and not as skilled. Muse A has always gotten the best grades in everything, except the Ability to Work with Others. Muse B on the other hand, has failed in everything other than Social Skills and Intelligence. As a result, the two of them are forced to work together despite their differences.

4. Vampire x Human

A war between vampires and humans has been going on for years. Muse A is just a regular girl who knows nothing about the existence of vampires, but she comes from a special bloodline which makes her blood taste better. Not only that but her blood somehow makes vampires stronger with a single bite. That's where Muse B comes in. As soon as he sees Muse A, he's immediately drawn to her because of her blood. The problem? Muse A's father is one of the humans leading this secret war.

5. The pregnancy. (Not thought out.)

Muse A is just a regular college boy focused on beer, girls, and partying. Muse B has been completely and utterly obsessed with Muse A for a while and makes it quite clear she's practically in love with him. But Muse B hardly gives her a second thought and ignores her. At least until he gets drunk at a party one night and decides that he suddenly likes Muse B. The morning after, Muse A sees this as nothing more than a stupid hook up but Muse B, on the other hand, seems to just get worse with her obsession to the point where Muse A has to tell her that he wants nothing to do with her. That's when she admits that she's actually pregnant, with his baby.

6. Anything.

Literally just anything. For this one, I kind of just wanna create a world, stick some characters in and boom. See where it goes from there.

Pairings(Bold is what I'm craving):

1. Assasin x Target
  2. Demon x Human
  3. Angel x Human
  4. Cop x Criminal
  5. Angel x Demon
  6. Human x Vampire
  7. Newly turned Vampire x Vampire
  8. Vampire x Werewolf
  9. Human x Werewolf
  10. Human x Alien
  11. Master x Slave
  12. Waitress/waiter x Frequent customer
  13. Stalker x Innocent
  14. Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  15. Bad boy x Good Girl
  16. Psychopath x Regular
  17. Bad Girl x Good Boy
  18. Bad Boy x Bad Girl
  19. Rich Girl/boy x Poor boy/girl
  20. Ghost x Human
  21. Goddess x Devil
  22. Goddess/God of death x God/goddess of Life.
  23. God/Goddess x Human
  24. Succubus x Incubus
  25. Succubus/incubus x Human
  26. Succubus/incubus x Neko
  27. Human (or anything other creature) x Neko
  28. Best friend x Best friend
  29. Best friend x Bestfriend's sibling
  30. Arranged marriage
  31. Something with the Seven Deadly Sins
  32. One sided crush
  33. Enemies
  34. Affair
  35. Friends with benefits
  36. Roommates
  37. Unwanted pregnancy
  38. Stepsibling x Stepsibling
  39. Supernatural x Human
  40. Supernatural x Supernatural
  41. Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor.
  42. Drug user x Sober
  43. Water/Ice x Fire/Lava (Something with this)
  44. Dystopian future
  45. Anything x Anything?
Themes:
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Realistic
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Action
  • Romance
  • Maybe fandoms
  • Futuristic
  • Literally anything other than sci-fi. (Not experienced)
Thank you for reading if you even made it this far. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hello!
So I guess I should get right to the point and say a little about me and what you can expect.
  • For one thing, I'm pretty active. This doesn't mean I particularly need the same but it would be nice to have someone who would reply a couple of times a day.
  • I'd like to say I'm a semi-literate writer. I write anywhere from one paragraph to four or five. It really depends on my mood, what part of the RP we're in, and how much my partner gives me but you won't get a one-liner from me.
  • For limits/dislikes, I have very little. I'd like to say I'm a pretty open person when it comes to violence, gore, etc. Anything really I actually prefer it. The world isn't always perfect.
  • I can be very forgetful sometimes. So if I haven't answered the RP in a while, don't be afraid to bump me.
  • I'm up for any pairings. MxF, FxF, MxM but just to warn you, I'm only really experienced in MxF, so you have been warned. (But I'm trying to get experienced)
  • For character sheets, I don't care if we use realistic pictures or anime. I prefer drawn/anime just because there are more options. But I truly don't care, whatever you want.
  • I love to get as far away from reality as possible (But I'm willing to do realistic)! So I love anything supernatural, demons, ghosts, vampires, etc.
  • I only do PMs. (WILLING to try threads but... I'm mostly comfortable with PMs)
  • I'm looking for RPs that are long term. Not just a week and then it suddenly dies and I like to make friends, so don't hesitate to talk to me!
What I expect from you
  • Replying once a day is preferred, not necessarily needed but at least once or twice a week or I will get bored. If you're going away for more than a week please let me know or I'll assume you've left.
  • At least write a paragraph or 5-7 sentences. I'm really looking for someone who's detailed since I'm trying to work on detail myself. If you give me a one-liner, I won't respond.
  • I would prefer you to have little limits since I don't have many. But please let me know before we even start making characters or plotting what bothers you. I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.
  • Help keep the plot moving. I'm not going to do it by myself. I don't mind any plot twist or idea you wanna add in, as long as it keeps the plot moving.
  • For character sheets, it doesn't have to be super detailed. I usually like to save the personality for the RP. But again, this is just preferred. I don't mind.
  • Have good grammar. This isn't English class, I know, typos happen.(I have them too) But at least let me be able to read what you're writing.
  • Be kind please, I don't mean that you have to beat around the bush with me but don't be rude about it either.
  • Be willing to double, if we don't that's fine. But I usually like to have more than just one character.
  • Romance is a must. Sorry, I just tend to get a bit uninterested if there isn't any. But it won't have to be the main point.
  • I love creating new worlds and new societies, basically whatever. So I would like it if we could come up with some new worlds together.
Pairings:
  • Assasin x Target
  • Demon x Human
  • Angel x Human
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Angel x Demon
  • Human x Vampire
  • Newly turned Vampire x Vampire
  • Human x Werewolf
  • Human x Alien
  • Master x Slave
  • Waitress/waiter x Frequent customer
  • Stalker x Innocent
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  • Goddess x Devil
  • Bad boy x Good Girl
  • Bad Girl x Good Boy
  • Bad Boy x Bad Girl
  • Rich Girl/boy x Poor boy/girl
  • Ghost x Human
  • God/Goddess x Human
  • Succubus x Incubus
  • Succubus/incubus x Human
  • Succubus/incubus x Neko
  • Human (or anything other creature) x Neko
  • Best friend x Best friend
  • Best friend x Best friend's brother/ sister
  • Enemy x Enemy
  • Arranged marriage
  • Affair
  • Stepsibling x Stepsibling
  • Supernatural x Human
  • Supernatural x Supernatural
  • Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor.
  • Anything x Anything?
Themes:
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Realistic
  • Action
  • Romance
  • Maybe fandoms
  • Futuristic
Thank you for reading if you even made it this far. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Love the pairing ideas, pm me if you want to roleplay! My work hours have changed so I'm able to post at least once a day now, where previously I wasn't even using donation due to work. I meet all of your criteria in terms of your rules, and I really only do mxf (call me a transphobe all you want, I was raised the way I was raised, can't un-brainwash myself, haha). So whenever you've got some time feel free to pm me and we'll discuss more about this later.
-- atraxaisbae

Hey there! I am interested in any supernatural pairing, specifically demons and vampires. I've been looking for someone to lore/word build andyou seem like an interesting person. Don't be afraid of my new membership, I've been roleplaying for years haha.

I'd do that rp about the vampire x human, or the step brother x sister or the rich girl and poor boy. I'd do almost anything on this list so, so you could pm me if you want another rp buddy

Last edited:
Hello!
  • For character sheets, I don't care if we use realistic pictures or anime. I prefer drawn/anime just because there are more options. But I truly don't care, you can use whatever you want.
  • I only do PMs, skype, or email. (WILLING to try threads but... I'm mostly comfortable with these three)
  • I'm looking for RPs that are long term. Not just a week and then it suddenly dies and I like to make friends, so don't hesitate to talk to me outside of the RP!
  • I can play either gender or role. I prefer female, but I don't mind playing male either.
What I expect from you
  • Fade to black. I don't wanna go against site rules,
Plots:

1. Step Brother x Step Sister.

Muse A and Muse B met in a coffee shop a couple of weeks ago. You guys talked, flirted, even exchanged numbers in hopes of meeting again and maybe even starting a relationship. But then it turns out that Muse A's mother is getting married to Muse B's father. So are they just going to put their feelings aside for the sake of their parents? Or continue their relationship in secret?

2. Rich Girl x Poor boy (We can work on this one.)

Muse A is a rich girl who's had her entire life planned out for her. Including a marriage to a man, she doesn't want to marry even in the slightest bit. So as a result, she ran away from home into a more poor part of town where she thought her parents would never have found her. Which just happens to be where Muse B lives and it isn't long before the two run into each other on the street. Desperate for a place to stay, Muse A begs to stay with Muse B but completely lies about the reason why she ran off and why she needs to stay with him. So reluctantly, Muse B allows her to stay knowing nothing about having her parents, a man she was supposed to marry, and police who thinks she's missing going after her.

3. Affair (Not thought out completely.)

Muse A had been miserable in their marriage months. Constant fighting, days without talking to each other, and growing resentment. Until one day, Muse B shows up in a bar Muse A just happens to be at, you two start talking and hitting it off. He/she is everything you want. But Muse B is still married.

4. Partners (Not completely thought out)

Set in an apocalyptic future, where humans (or some other creature.) are now struggling to survive in a war between (some other creature or other humans). In result, they've taken all the healthy kids, ages 15-18, away to begin training to be a soldier in a training camp. Each is graded for Endurance, Physical Strength, Ability to Work with Others, Intelligence, and How Well You're Able to Fight. That's where Muse A comes in. He's arrogant, rude, full of himself and cocky which makes him hard to work with but physically strong and skillful at fighting. Muse B on the other hand, is a sweet and caring, as well as smart but physically weak and not as skilled. Muse A has always gotten the best grades in everything, except the Ability to Work with Others. Muse B on the other hand, has failed in everything other than Social Skills and Intelligence. As a result, the two of them are forced to work together despite their differences.

5. Vampire x Human

A war between vampires and humans has been going on for years. Muse A is just a regular girl who knows nothing about the existence of vampires, but she comes from a special bloodline which makes her blood taste better. Not only that but her blood somehow makes vampires stronger with a single bite. That's where Muse B comes in. As soon as he sees Muse A, he's immediately drawn to her because of her blood. The problem? Muse A's father is one of the humans leading this secret war.

6. (?) x Human (Able to discuss this one more.)

Muse A is just a regular high school/college student. The only problem is, she has a couple of learning disabilities/mental issues. In result, their parent's send her away to a school they thought was for special needs children. But the thing is, it's actually a school for vampires, incubuses/succubuses, demons, angels, etc, in hiding. When Muse A tries to explain this to her parents, they automatically think that she's crazy and make her stay assuming she just misses her old school. That's when Muse B comes in. Muse B can automatically tell that Muse A is a human. So instead of snitching her out, he decides to make a deal with her. If Muse A teaches Muse B how to be human, then Muse B will teach Muse A how to get through the school year without anyone knowing her secret.

7. Anything

Literally just anything.

Pairings(Bold is what I'm craving):

1. Assasin x Target

2. Demon x Human

3. Angel x Human

4. Cop x Criminal

5. Angel x Demon

6. Human x Vampire

7. Newly turned Vampire x Vampire

8. Vampire x Werewolf

9. Human x Werewolf

10. Human x Alien

11. Master x Slave

12. Waitress/waiter x Frequent customer

13. Stalker x Innocent

14. Kidnapper x Kidnapped

15. Goddess x Devil

16. Bad boy x Good Girl

17. Bad Girl x Good Boy

18. Bad Boy x Bad Girl

19. Rich Girl/boy x Poor boy/girl

20. Ghost x Human

21. God/Goddess x Human

22. Succubus x Incubus

23. Succubus/incubus x Human

24. Succubus/incubus x Neko

25. Human (or anything other creature) x Neko

26. Best friend x Best friend

27. Best friend x Bestfriend's sibling

28. Best friend x Best friend's brother/ sister

29. Arranged marriage

30. Something with the Seven Deadly Sins

31. One sided crush

32. Enemies

33. Affair

34. Friends with benefits

35. Roommates

36. Stepsibling x Stepsibling

37. Supernatural x Human

38. Supernatural x Supernatural

39. Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor.

40. Drug user x Sober

41. Water/Ice x Fire/Lava (Something with this)

42. Anything x Anything?

Themes:
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Realistic
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Action
  • Romance
  • Maybe fandoms
  • Futuristic

I consider doing the God/Goddess x Human pairing! I enjoy nation-building && lore-building but atm I have no current ideas xD. I'll explain more about my schedule if you like to do such a RP with me uvu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back