• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A quick search

Beeze

!!!
Hi. So I don't want to go into much detail, but I'm really struggling with some stuff right now. I have nothing going on to distract me besides work, which doesn't help. As a solution, I figured I'd make a small search. I'm not gonna take a ton of time on this, so here's some simple guidelines -

- I am 20 and would prefer someone that's 18+ simply because they're in a similar place in life, but I'm certainly not closed off to younger partners. It more depends on maturity.
-While length doesn't matter to me (as long as there's at least a couple sentences), I would prefer someone that has a decent grip on grammar and spelling.
- This can be something short term, or grow into something long term if we click.
- I love drama and pain and angst, but for the next night or two I'm looking for something a bit more happy (though the above is certainly welcome as long as it doesn't overtake everything)
- I love romance, so I would like romance involved. I'm open to mxm, mxf (preferred), or fxf.
- I'm really open to anything at the moment, but I don't want canon characters involved if we do something fandom.
- I'm happy to stay here or go on discord, whichever is easier for you!

I'm sorry if I seemed strict above. I promise I'm just an awkward little dork that loves writing and character creation. Please just give me a chance and possibly a new friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back