• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Pychotic Break.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Muse A is the character I'm looking for and B is my o/c! (: 

B had always lived in a small town, until she turned 18 and decided she'd branch out and try a new career path. That would lead her to one of the finest asylums in the state. It's not really what she had in mind, yet some of the residents didn't seem all that crazy, if anything they just seemed very, very misunderstood. Her supervisors had said she seemed to have a way with people,even the sick. Until she met muse B, her patience would be tested along with her own sanity. (Okay! So there's the story for B about how she got where she is!) 

Now, let me tell you about A. 

A's family is very wealthy, so wealthy A's grandparents had told A's mother they wanted to keep their "bloodline pure." They wanted to choose A's father, reluctantly A's mother went along yet secretly had an affair with a man she was truly in love with. When A was born, he/she seemed pretty normal until he/she started talking about hearing voices/started telling kids at school they would burn down the whole building! The grandmother now knew something wasn't right! She decided to send her own daughter away and lock up her granddaughter/grandson saying he/she was an abomination and needed to be kept away! Without proper treatment, A just became worse;sicker some would say. Breaking out of their bedroom they killed the grandmother and anyone else in the house,then burnt the house to the ground. Over the years, it has gone to prisons and juvenile halls yet the asylum will be its last hope for some sort of recovery. 

So! If you read all the way through thank you! I'd like this if possible to be a long term thing. NOTHING LIKE THE JOKER AND HARLY. Sorry no, she doesn't snap and lose her own mind! A dark, more twisted romance, nobody has ever shown A love before and maybe B can provide some sort of it. Maybe A's mother will come back and trigger a whole new side? Hmmm. We'll see. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back