• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Princess and a Thief (Male Spot Open!)

NessaChan~

Life is short so smile while you still have teeth

[SIZE=36pt]A Princess and a Thief[/SIZE]​

neuschwanstein-castle-wallpaper_107011-1280x800.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Once upon a time, lived two brothers. The older one was brave, cunning, and excelled in every subject from fencing to academics. The younger brother was manipulative, mischievous, and arrogant. Both were great leaders, fighters, and were ready to be crowned the King. However, only one could behold the crown. Because of the rules of the kingdom, the oldest boy in the family would inherit royalty. Filled with anger and jealousy, the younger brother tried to murder her brother in order to get the crown. After the [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]younger brother was defeated and caught, he was banished from the castle and is never allowed to step foot in it again. Little did the royal family know, the younger brother trained an orphan to become the strongest thief in the kingdom [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]in order to get the revenge he yearned for. He raised him like a son of his own, teaching him how to throwing weapons to manipulating people. It wasn't until the boy turned 18 that he would receive a mission to murder the princess and her family.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Y[/SIZE]ears passed from when the king banished his little brother from the castle, and he had a beautiful wife and daughter. The family lived in an enormous castle with hundreds of rooms, servants, and anything royal. However, it was secluded from the towns for security and privacy of the royal family. It was built upon a cliff and surrounded by bodies of water, making it almost impossible to neither escape nor attack. The princess lived in loneliness, without any contact with people of her age

[SIZE=14pt]excluding the tiring balls she is [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]forced to attend. She wished to escape the tower at least for one night, just to see what was beyond her boundaries. But from a young age, her father forbid her from stepping a foot out of the castle unless guarded by a group of guards. What happens if the princess disobeys her father's order and flees into the town?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What will happen if the thief will come face to face to the girl he is trying to kill? Will they fall in love? Or will he proceed with his duties?[/SIZE]

Hi guys! This is a roleplay that I created a long time ago and I thought it would be nice I did it again. It's loosely based on Lion King 2 if you didn't know and I'm really excited to roleplay it again! I personally like to do it over PM because I don't really know how to official threads... However, I'm open to a thread and if you have any changes/suggestions to make my plot better than please tell me~ Thank you and I hope to roleplay with you ^^ 

Rules:

Please be able to reply at least ONCE a day. This is all I ask and if you're not going to able to reply for a period of time, please inform me before you do so.

- At least 1 paragraph. NO ONE LINER. Please, give me something to work with. 

- Cursing is okay with me but no need to be over explicit.

- Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back