• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Pokémon RP set in the past

CallmeMyth

Ruler of Twilight

We've seen it a few times now in the Pokémon franchise. When the Kalos region went to war 3,000 years ago, and AZ's ultimate weapon nearly destroyed the world.
Screenshot 2023-05-13 232746.png
We've seen it in the Pokémon movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, where the Cameran palace was nearly destroyed by a nearby invading army.
And if you've played the games recently, we've gotten the best peek into the ancient history of the Pokémon universe in the Legends: Arceus game. A time period when people and Pokémon did not live in close harmony.

It was a time before modern-day Pokeballs existed, a time of war and hardships...where Pokémon battling was not a sport, and humans and Pokémon were known to fear each other. Little was known about Pokémon back then, as most people were too afraid to study them. The Pokedex had not been created yet, and people like Professor Oak were practically unheard of.

You are a Pokémon trainer from the future, who has fallen through time thanks to the powers of a mythical Pokémon called "Celebi." Now you must try to survive in this harsh new world, a place that you had only read about in Pokémon school in your History textbooks.
Screenshot 2023-05-14 001424.png
You have no fancy gadgets, no Arceus phone. Only your wits will allow you to survive this harsh new environment, teeming with these deadly creatures that we call "Pokémon." Will you manage to tame one of them for your own? Or will you be one of the very first people to do the unheard of...and actually "befriend" them?

About me:
I am a huge Pokémon fan, who has been following the series for most of my life. I am seeking to begin a more mature-themed Pokémon RP, that takes place during the ancient past of the Pokémon universe. We don't have a lot of info about this time period in the Pokémon world, which makes it perfect as the setting for a fandom RP!

About you:
I am seeking a RP partner who is knowledgeable about the Pokémon series and the lore, who is interested in the concept of a more mature-themed Pokémon RP. Feel free to PM me with any ideas you may have! This RP can take place in any region, and you will have a lot of creative freedom when developing the details of the plot as we go along! This will not be your typical story about fighting the gym leaders and acquiring all of the gym badges. This will be a story of trust, hardship, love, death, sacrifice, friendship...and war.

Attachments

• Cameran Palace war.jpg
    Cameran Palace war.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
I would love to do this but i feel like my lack of pokemon knowledge is a problem! So i wish you luck in your search! This is a really cool idea and plot!

We've seen it a few times now in the Pokémon franchise. When the Kalos region went to war 3,000 years ago, and AZ's ultimate weapon nearly destroyed the world.
View attachment 1086360
We've seen it in the Pokémon movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, where the Cameran palace was nearly destroyed by a nearby invading army.
And if you've played the games recently, we've gotten the best peek into the ancient history of the Pokémon universe in the Legends: Arceus game. A time period when people and Pokémon did not live in close harmony.

It was a time before modern-day Pokeballs existed, a time of war and hardships...where Pokémon battling was not a sport, and humans and Pokémon were known to fear each other. Little was known about Pokémon back then, as most people were too afraid to study them. The Pokedex had not been created yet, and people like Professor Oak were practically unheard of.

You are a Pokémon trainer from the future, who has fallen through time thanks to the powers of a mythical Pokémon called "Celebi." Now you must try to survive in this harsh new world, a place that you had only read about in Pokémon school in your History textbooks.
View attachment 1086362
You have no fancy gadgets, no Arceus phone. Only your wits will allow you to survive this harsh new environment, teeming with these deadly creatures that we call "Pokémon." Will you manage to tame one of them for your own? Or will you be one of the very first people to do the unheard of...and actually "befriend" them?

About me:
I am a huge Pokémon fan, who has been following the series for most of my life. I am seeking to begin a more mature-themed Pokémon RP, that takes place during the ancient past of the Pokémon universe. We don't have a lot of info about this time period in the Pokémon world, which makes it perfect as the setting for a fandom RP!

About you:
I am seeking a RP partner who is knowledgeable about the Pokémon series and the lore, who is interested in the concept of a more mature-themed Pokémon RP. Feel free to PM me with any ideas you may have! This RP can take place in any region, and you will have a lot of creative freedom when developing the details of the plot as we go along! This will not be your typical story about fighting the gym leaders and acquiring all of the gym badges. This will be a story of trust, hardship, love, death, sacrifice, friendship...and war.
Interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back