• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Pokemon Adventure

Celeste's HP: 3/4

Drin's HP: 19/19

Who I'm with: Claire, Drin, Ruri, Melissa, Seamstress, Sean, and Flake

What I'm doing: Annoyed

Celeste sighed as she finished the pile.

"Hey! Guys! Anyone know how to start a fire?"
That was a major part of her plan that she was... fairly terrible for forgetting. That's right. Made a plan to make a signal fire without being able to start a fire. 'Great...great job, Celeste.'

Sean's HP: 3/4

Flake's HP: 19/19

With: Mellisa, Seamstress, two other survivors and their Pokemon

Doing: Talking, and trying to help.

Sean was less shocked by the handshake, smiling back at Melissa. "It's nice to know I wasn't the only one who survived. And that I'm not the only one who can't remember anything. Not that that's a good thing, just... I'm going to stop now." Sean exhaled, ready to just move on and find a place to relax. Given that he was still at the crash site, that seemed unlikely.

Flake had moved from behind Sean to his side, looking up at Melissa and Seamstress curiously. Sean heard Celeste ask if anyone knew how to start a fire, and promptly scratched his head. "
I dunno. Maybe there's something in the wreckage that can help? I'll go check." Sean stood up and went to check the wreckage, bodies and all, with Flake looking at Sean, then Melissa and Seamstress, then finally following after Sean as he poked around the wreckage, looking for anything that might help.

[dice]24840[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back