• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A plot i have

here4therps

So watching the movie Bright and it made me think of a plot I had based on the movie. I would want to play the female.

It takes place in the not to distant future on Earth. A very human looking race have come to this planet at first as a peaceful one planet reaching out to another. A settlement is formed and a group is stationed of guards to make sure is station there. They are special among their people because they have powers. Nothing major or godlike. More like gifts instead of powers. Tensions between the two races have been running high. So a program is started. To have the guards become part of the police force.

Another plot I have

Set in the future the world has change to a haves and the haves notes. The haves or the Elites and the nots low worlders (name to change). The elites live above the ruins of once great cities while the low worlders live in almost like tunnels under the city. The elites live glamorous lives have glamorous jobs and everything they could want while the others don't and have to work the jobs the elite find unfit for them. Some of the lucky low worlders become maids, butlers, bodyguards, gardenrs, police officers etc but only if they are good looking enough. My girl is part of the elite class not what she doesn't know she was born into the low worlders and because she was a beautiful baby and her family had too many mouths to feed she was sold and raised as an elite. I would like someone to play a low worlder male for her to fall for.

PM me to rp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back