• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Pirate's Life Reimagined

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Hello Lovelies! AngelCloud here with another RP Interest Check! Now this one reimagines an Idea i had some time ago, But had long since been lost to my Hiatus. So, there's a Large Pirate ship as old as The Victorian Era sailing the unknown waters of a world known as Wyrmwood. This Land is full of Mythical Creatures imagined in the fantasies of Children on Earth. Elves, Goblins, Vampires, Angels, Dragons, Demons, Werewolves, Minotaurs, Sirens, Cockatrices, Etc are all commonplace here as well as many of these were imagined in pure Fantasy. The Pirate ship i mentioned earlier? The crew of that Ship is comprised of all these creatures and many more. I will explain in more detail in the dms, But you may comment in this thread to express interest as well :)

I prefer romance In My Rps and FxF is a huge preference of mine. It does not have to be the Set In Stone pairing however as I am also ok with FxM. I am typically Semi Lit, But will only dish out as much effort as i receive in return. My Post length will match my Partner's to the best of my ability. I am best reached on Discord as I am more active there then here. That said, I will rp in either forum. My Discord is Ashe#1708 For those that want to rp on that site

20e285e1318619e2fa45af8536cd237f.jpg
d4bc74d841e58f63f73b1ff8d3a10722.jpg
pirate_mermaid_commission_by_harpyqueen-d2xl60u.jpg
doe-portrait-white-tailed-deer-sharon-norman.jpg

Last edited:
Heyo! Just wanted to see if you were still looking. If so feel free to shoot me a PM or quote me.
I really like things that are broadly fantasy and not fandom... surprisingly hard to find here. I typically prefer to play M but I think I can do F pretty well. Up to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back