• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pirate's Life For Me! (A Pirate RP)

Kyon

The Straight Man
A Pirate's Life For Me!
(A Pirate RP)

E986A5E2-2B51-4AFD-AEB7-26F99845E29A.jpeg

Years ago, the lands of Hellsmount were inhabited by the native peoples, back when the region was known as Ayimir. They were a respectable and honest people, united and hardworking. The many islands that made up Ayimir were, for the most part, fertile. Beneath the lands were caves and caverns, both manmade and natural. Most were fully explored, while others are untouched to this day. These tunnels were abundant with jewels and pieces of history depicting the stories of ancient times. Due to the fertility and wealth that Ayimir had to offer, its people were known for their treasures and fine art and crops. In fact, these people were so notable that distant lands, kingdoms, tribes, and countries sought after the territory.

-This, unfortunately led to war. In fact, it led to THE WAR. Before long, the entire world was fighting for claims over this land and its possessions.-

The leaders of Ayimir were no fools, however. They had long suspected of such a day that the greed of other nations should soon lead to chaos. Therefore, in order to maintain their history, legacy, and wealth, Ayimir hid their artifacts, art, jewels, and belongings among the several islands. Some of those islands have yet to even be discovered. Some of these treasures, the most insignificant of them, were hid superficially; they rest only a few feet below the ground. Others were hid deep below the surface in caverns and crypts, guarded by traps, sea monsters, mermaids, voodoo, and even some of the very few Ayimirians that still remain, living as hermits and dedicating their lives to protecting their past.
The most significant of these treasures, heard about only in legends, are the Aronim Jewels. These are precious minerals said to belong to the Council of Ayimir himself. Maps to their whereabouts have only ever misled people or led to new maps. Stories say these jewels take on colors yet to even be seen or imagined, something so rare that no wordsmith could possibly describe even if it were held in front of his face for hours on end. Some say they are cursed by devils while others claim that they are blessed by the many gods above. One thing about their legends is universal: their power is too powerful for any one man to control or be responsible for on their own.

Years later, after the war had died down and things finally settled, the land was renamed Hellsmount. This place has no true government or police. It has no rules or laws or set currency or religion. Rather, Hellsmount's several islands, towns, cities, and villages each have their own moral compass and their own vigilante. It is festered with scoundrels, burglars, thieves, pirates, and conmen. While most people are liars and cheaters, there still remain good people. Or at least, people that are better than the rest. One such group of better people is an unofficial Navy of self-proclaimed "good people" are The Cavalry, a somewhat morally sound group of "police" that hate pirates and their thieving ways, claiming to set out and act as this land's protectors.

Pirate or Cavalry, everyone is racing to find the most wealth and power. And more importantly, the Aronim Jewels

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, and welcome to A Pirate's Life For Me! RP as a pirate, searching for wealth and treasure, or as a member of The Cavalry, a fighting force against these notorious rogues and pirate crews. There are many possible roles to be filled as well as adventures to be had! If you're interested in the RP, please let me know with a comment! Roles will be posted in the future and will depend on the amount of interest in the RP, although ideally I'd like to be able to have 2 crews of pirates and a crew for the cavalry!

Join the discord: Join the A Pirate's Life For Me! Discord Server!

Character Sheets:
Fantasy - A Pirate's Life For Me (A Pirate RP) CS

Chapter One: "Bar-*BURRP* Bartender... Another Round, Please"

046c5487656f2023d58acf97c0d675c5.jpg

This fantastical pirate tale begins in The Barmaid. No, not A barmaid, you insolent fool. THE Barmaid, known by all to have served the greatest of scoundrels only the finest of brews and rum. The brewery attached to this magnificent establishment has perfected their craft and is prepared to make the most potent drink necessary to fit the nastiest, drunkest pirates out there. Due to its popularity among pirate legends, the owner and bartender, Ol' Fishlips, is well-respected by even the most disrespectful men and women. They also say that its walls have ears, making it the place to be for information.

Word has spread across Hellsmount of the findings of the location of a cursed ship rudder, supposedly able to "steer any ship equipped with it to great fortune." Apparently a man was shot and killed in the bathroom of The Barmaid, which is no real news to a place of this nature, so The Bartender and a couple of men in the brewery handled the clean-up of the body. When Fishlips dumped the man's corpse into the sea, after taking his hat to add to his collection, he saw a corked bottle float to the surface of the water.

Ol' Fishlips fished that bottle out from beneath the docks and took it back into his study where he smashed it open, revealing a paper with a crudely drawn map of an island and faded lettering. It read,

"On high sees of devil's... ed"
"Lived... n who was nearly dead"
"He longed for his son... ed"
"'But I haven't found a girl,' he said"
"So rather than searching on his..."
"He fashioned... thing to apportion"
"The work so he's no longer alone;"
"A rudder to br... fortune"

Barely legible, the parchment seemed concise enough to at least indicate treasure, which is all that really matters in the grand scheme of things. It was certainly enough to catch the eyes of a few crews, namely The Tynedale and The Renascence. The rumors of such a thing spread so far and fast that even The Cavalry got word of it through a man they kept posted up at the bar in order to sniff out mischief.

The Tynedale and it's crew had already made their way into the bar, their captain trying to be friendly with Ol' Fishlips and getting his crew drunk in the process. It was a party, a celebration for a new adventure. After all, they often celebrated good things to come as well as good things that have passed. They just enjoyed being rowdy.

Little did the crew know that The Renascence crew had just pulled into the dock and was tying down their ship with the intention of getting their hands on the same map. And they weren't necessarily planning on staying for the party inside. It was only business with them at the moment.

The Endeavor wasn't far behind either. The Cavalry certainly wouldn't miss an opportunity to "rendezvous" with such scalawags and figure out their plan of action. It seemed that quite the encounter was brewing.

Last edited:
MOOD: Drunk af and a lil' giggly

basics
MENTIONS: Yaquin ( Peckinou Peckinou )

INT:
Ol' Fishlips
tags
TL;DR Trying to "bargain" with Ol' Fishlips
tl;dr
Antonio Brannon
Captain of The Tynedale
"Listen, Ol' Fishy-*BURP* Fishnips, my dear old friend." Oh dear, he's gone and done it. Antonio's clothes smell of spilled whiskey and his breath stings as it fills the nostrils with rum. "We've been acquainted for, what, like..." Tony began counting on his fingers. "A couple hours now, right?" His cheeks were all warm and red and rosy. How much had this young man possibly had to drink? Apparently not enough, because at this point he stumbled behind the counter and poured himself another glass of rum, set the glass down, and took a swig from the bottle. "So I suppose you could say *hic* that we're pretty good friends now."

Tony got real close and personal with Fishlips and put his arm around his shoulders, as best bros do. "Am I right, or am I right, good buddy?" A lot of his weight leaned on the poor bartender, clearly using him to hold himself up. His eyes were barely open and he had this wide, shit-eating grin that stretched from ear to ear. Ol' Fishlips pretended he didn't exist, disregarding the stupidity coming from Tony's mouth. He really wasn't much of a talker unless you showed some serious coin or valuables, which Tony spent all on booze for the crew.

"Therefore, as your best friend, I, Captain Antonio Brannon of The Tynedale have a generous proposition for you." He set his bottle of rum down on the counter. "How would you like to hand over that little message in a bottle you acquired recently." Tony walked back over to his barstool and took a seat and folded his hands; an attempt at looking like some sort of businessman. "And in return, I'll double my crew as a sort of *BURP* distribution company for your," he picked his bottle of rum back up and examined it, "absolutely outstanding liquor and beer." Surprisingly, he seemed completely serious and sincere about this offer, almost as if he sobered up in an instant to pitch his trade.

Ol' Fishlips suddenly seemed ever so slightly intrigued. "I have the plan all worked out right here for where and how we'll be shipping this out, my friend." He pulled a piece of well-written looking paperwork and set it on the counter. "I had me first mate, Yaquin write up the plan herself." Tony rested his chin on his hands and looked to the barkeep intently, a smug grin on his face. "So, whaddya say to that? You don't even need to give me the map until the liquor is shipped out and I return. I'll just need to see it briefly to verify it's truly in your possession."

Tony extended his hand for a shake, to which Fishlips pondered for a moment before returning it. Then he went into a room behind the bar for a moment to retrieve the parchment for Tony to see.
code by valen t.

mood :
Little bit Angy

outfit :
mentions :
jinxxes jinxxes {Rikki} Gao Gao {Rat} Xcelgamer Xcelgamer {Yip}

interactions :
jinxxes jinxxes {Rikki} Gao Gao {Rat}
First-Mate; The Renascence
Nathair Kaius Grey
TL ; DR: Climbing out of the water proceeding to throw a fish at Rikki. Yell at Rat. All about not working so they could hurry and get the letter.

A rise of spikes along the water. The ocean was dark and churning but the clear faint glowing orange spots could be seen under the water. He never strayed to far from the ship. Until he did. He looked around the area under the water. Searching. He spotted a flicker of moments and the male quickly swung his tail, propelling himself over to it. Swiping at it, managing to catch it and grip it tightly.

Nate turned around in the water and swam closer to the boat, moving in on the barmaid. They got word of a letter. One that could help them find treasure. And his captain and crew were not going to miss the chance for that.

He hooked his hand into a groove on the ship, pulling himself up slowly. Making sure he wasnt going to fall back into the water though if he did it would be a big deal. The sirens bottom half was useless as it was still in its tail form though he has gained enough upper-body strength this wasnt to bad. He finally reached the top of the ship and pulled himself over. A grin on his face.

They were going to get this letter, find the treasure, and be even more rich. His crystal blue eyes scanned the crew that was scuttling across the deck trying to anchor the boat and tie it down. Eyes flickering to a male who seemed to be doing close to nothing. Rikki. The horrid canon boy. Or powder monkey. Nate flexed his toes which were now back to normal not so called fish form.

He tried convincing Yip to get rid of the horrid monkey boy but it was to no use and HERE HE WAS BEING A LAZY ASS BITCH. A flash of silver flying through the air before slapping aforementioned the powder monkey in the face.

"GET TO WORRRRK BOOM BOOM BOY! WE HAVE SSSSHIP TO DOCK. YE WORRRRK ISSSS NO DONE."

A yell from the siren as he stood up and walked over to him. Very easy to piss him off. He wanted to get in and out of here. Faster to find the treasure and before anyone else did. Maybe they could avoid everyone and get in and out before a big ruckus happened. Though Nate wasnt one to complain about a fight. A violent being with a violent nature. He tugged at the cuffs of his shirt before stepping back.

"Get worrrking beforrrre I rrrip thy sssoul out of ye body."

He was not kidding either, something else then caught his eye. Rat. Another horrid being on this ship. He was exactly like his name stated. A rat. Or rigger. Or rigger rat.

"GET YE ASSSSSS TO WORRRK RRRAT! I WILL BASSSH YE HEAD INTO BOWSSSPIRRRIT AND THRRROW YE ASSSS OVERRRBOARRRD."

He shouted to the male. Full intents on carrying through the acts of his threats though he knew Captain wouldnt like that.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: Angsty

basics
MENTIONS:
Cello. Cello.

INT:
Nate
tags
TL;DR:
Rikki insults Nate after having a fish thrown at him, insists he's worked plenty hard. Is excited about picking a fight at the Barmaid.
tl;dr
Rikki
Ellison
Powder Monkey; The Renascance
Blond hair was tied back in order to avoid any irritating strands falling into his face. After all, they had some important business to attend to, getting the ship docked, not to mention where they'd be going in for this. It was a half-assed bun right now, but after all the work was done to head in, he'd put it in a more well-done ponytail to.... mingle. Which meant a fifty-fifty shot of starting a fight with someone, or disappearing with a pretty stranger at some point before they'd take off again. The best times on dry land was when he accomplished both of those goals.

And how Rikki was craving that right now. He had spent the last few hours getting himself anxious to get down there, score some drinks, and create chaos. Most of his work was already done, which resulted in the slower pace now. Some lucky bastards would find their weapons taken care of, sharpened, polished, gunpowder cleaned out. Anything to make sure this went smooth. There was also some heavy lifting as they had neared the dock, but now they were more into Rat's territory which left him as Nate saw him be 'slacking.'

He'd move in where necessary but currently didn't see it at that point. Thus, fiddling with one of his knives that itched to imbed itself in someone's flesh. Emphasis on someone as Nate so delightfully acquired his attention with a flash of silver hurling straight at him. He hadn't been ready enough to do some cool trick and stab it in the air, but he at least managed his arm up to avoid an entire fish bitch-slap to the face. The tail still gave a gross wet touch that made his face scrunch in annoyance. On the way down though, was a different story from its delayed fall, swiping his knife to stick the wretched thing and point it at the fishy-bastard.

"Next ones going through your tail fish-freak." The threat came out low and dark. "Better yet, watch out for stray spears next time you take a little sea stroll." It was probably a surprise neither of them had killed the other yet. At least on Rikki's side, he preferred the hard-headed dimwit type of person more than a lot of other personalities. Wasn't to say he liked it, Rikki didn't like anything unless it brought him immediate pleasure and people themselves didn't fit that. But he could trust the rock-headed fish to be more straightforward which was tolerable enough. Besides, picking a fight with Nate ended up with them worn out, bloodied, and getting their violent urges out. Wasn't that bad of a deal.

"I'm keeping up with my shit you walking sushi roll. You're the one who was off in the water. Save the attitude in case we gotta fillet some motherfuckers." Keeping with the fish puns with the use of 'fillet' there. "Rat's far more effective in rope work, if I see something that I can do to speed things along, I go for it. And the rest of the time I've spent readying weapons for some fun. Check your pistol if you don't believe me. Or you can at least give me your dagger to make real pretty if you wanna see me working."

Would the insults start a fight, or would Nate deal with it because Rikki wasn't totally idling around? Either way, the blondie would be satisfied. Maybe they'd trade some punches off real quick then go their separate ways to continue preparing.

The idea flashed that he should absolutely get Nate plastered to keep him off his ass, that sounded fun. Already slurred his words with his sucky english, maybe he'd lost the ability to speak entirely with enough alcohol in his system. That sounded like a nice time.
code by valen t.

Mood:
Mischievous + Excited to bully be nice to people.

Summary:
Trying to feed a seagull, pesters Rikki + Nate before actually doing his job.
mentions :
Same as interactions.

interactions :
Cello. Cello. (Nate/Blubby-Wubby) + jinxxes jinxxes (Rikki / Sunshine / Dandelion)
Rigger
;; Rat
"Nyehehe...." A laugh. His laugh.

"Nyeheheeeeeeee." More of it. How mischievous.

"Here, me feathered beauty." The thin pale fingers waved a hunk of stale bread, "Promise I won't scuttle ya." Rat was crouched on the top deck, doing his best to coax something while The Renascence pulled closer to port. Being useless.

"Wants the nice wee sea grub? Poor starvin' parrot?" Whatever he was trying to entice was not a parrot. "Chirp chirp. Bread."

It was a seagull.

A seagull that was sat on the railing and completely ignoring Rat's advances. What may have been a frown flickered his ghostly features.

"Love of me life." He waved the bread again, creeping forward another step. "Me hungry beasty, chirp chirp. Come on, me lovely little-" The seagull flew off. Most would think understandable have a nice day. Not Rat. "- bilge drinking FISH-KISSING CUR." He hurled the bread after it, missing completely and sending it into the ocean with a splash. "UNGRATEFUL."

As quick as that fuse had been burst, Rat was back to looking languid as ever. Unbothered once more. He just liked trying to feed things. Perhaps being hungry throughout his childhood made him that way, a cause and effect thing. Or perhaps he just wanted to eat a seagull. Hard to decide with the likes of Rat. Wasn't the most morally ambiguous person.

But he was now focused on the docks pulling up to their side, the bustling of Hellsmount, warm ambience of noise and people. Rat's favourite way to pass time. People. The talon-like fingers slithered over the railing as he peered over, milky gaze soaking in the atmosphere. The urge to pounce at strangers. Or bite them. Not sure yet.

He settled for leaning forward and trying to spit at someone on the waterfront. And missed. Maybe next time.

"Come on you poxy runt," He bit, "Move closer."

Rat was so busy trying to hoick saliva he almost forgot he had a job to do. Almost. The voice of Nate started screaming and Rat's reminder was soon given. The siren was barking orders at Rikki. Boom boom boy. Which in effect summoned some evil snickering from the rigger. All until the fury of the first-mate turned onto him. Something about bashing his head and throwing him over.

"Sha sha shhhhhh!" Rat loudly hushed the First-Mate, raising a finger to his own lips in example. Much like a teacher showing students how to shut up. "Yada yada! So loud, fish-brain. Scarin' the locals, you are."

He got told to actually do his work. Rat perked up like a dog being offered a bone. Right. Working. What he was actually here to do. Not spit on people.

"You wants the ship docked? Ya? Right now?" Rat began rolling back and forth on the heel of his shoes, mindless behaviour at the proposition of doing something. Rat enjoyed working. Being assigned a job of any kind was always a delightful moment, he could be asked to cut a lawn with scissors and he'd probably do it. "Moor. Moor the galleon. Ya. Good Rat." Obedient. Just very annoying.

"Ya ya ya." He scampered across the deck to fetch the ropes. For an undead-cursed-pirate type deal he had a lot of energy. Maybe in another lifetime if he wasn't so disturbed he could've been a nice fit for the Tynedale.

Unfortunately he was just horrible.

And speaking of horrible, the temperate Rikki was going off about Nate's reprimand. The rising tensions of the ship was spiking Rat's interest, pale eyes finding their way from the rigging over to the horrid pair. Both had tempers and Rat was always one to enjoy mayhem.

"I've got a fun job for slack-jawed Sunshine." The voice emerged as he tethered the last of the sailing ropes. A sly tone intruding on the conversation to give his unwanted input.

"It's called, Dandelion quits his natterin' and gives us hard working folk some peace 'n quiet." A nice way of telling Rikki to shut up. "Fun, ya? Hehe."

"You too, Blubby-Wubby,"
Now a little something for the First-Mate. He pulled a coil of rope onto his shoulder. "Can feel yer kraken breath from here." Rat should not be pissing off the angry ones but he could not help himself. Those were his favourite kind. The ones that got riled up too quick. Thankfully it's not like they were going to chase him around the boat trying to beat his ass. Because now they could chase him around The Barmaid too. Some very violent games of tag.

"Hehe." With a final little snicker he climbed over the railing of the ship and scaled down the side, dropping onto the dock so he could start fastening the mooring ropes. As hard working folk do.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Perpetually nervous

OUTFIT: A white, loose, long sleeved shirt and black pants. A belt.

basics
MENTIONS:
Eve ( Cello. Cello. )

INT:

tags
TL;DR An idiot worries a lot and worries some more.
tl;dr
Auguste
A tall, brooding man was currently finishing polishing up a truly hilarious mound of blades below deck, the light filtering from the above sunshine and landing at the gleaming pile of silver at his feet. The man sat in shadow, though, scarred and calloused hands holding the blades with a careful tenderness as he sharpened and cleaned. He was working hard on the off chance that he was actually allowed off the boat. Which was a small chance. The last two crews he'd worked with, he hadn't been allowed off the boat. Something about scaring the children and passerby. Which... well... He was made of pure muscle, carried so many blades that he could be classified as a living weapon. He leaned forward a little bit, his face becoming obscured with a curtain of black and white hair.

There were stories about him. Whispers of a warrior with two toned hair and an unquenchable lust for battle: a wild, rabid dog barely kept on the leash of his owners. If found, your only chance was to run away and pray that he didn't sniff you out, otherwise he'd bathe in your blood, spilled by the blades called his teeth and claws.

He looked back at the deck, almost as if trying to plan out the best way to murder everyone up above. The once white rag had become a dark red and grey color of gunpowder and dried blood. Or maybe he was considering the validation of burning the town down. It was always hard to tell with him, but what else could such a monstrous beast plan other than the death and ruin of everyone around him?

They're so scary up there, I don't want to ask them if I can leave... but if I don't ask them to leave then they might think I've got a stick up my ass and they're going to throw me in the scupper again. But if I do go... I can drink and dance with someone nice. Or someone could punch me in the face trying to start a bar fight. That's also scary. But what's more scary?

An awfully tough decision ahead for the most terrifying fighter to sail the seven seas. He stood, hunched over like the angel of death as he sheathed his teeth and claws. He ducked under the doorway and walked out into the sunshine, moving with an unnatural amount of grace for his massive frame. The shadows seemed to cling to this unholy matrimony of man and beast as he moved.
code by valen t.

Id (Serenity)
Marceau Aurelia
rigger. the tynedale.

Marceau was absolutely sloshed.

It was all Tony’s fault-- or maybe Marceau just wanted to blame somebody rather than his own poor judgment. Either way, he had drunk too much. It had started with a celebratory shot scotch handed to him from Tony, which soon evolved into two, then three, until the two both lost count. Now, Marceau sat with the rest of his crew, dizzy and disheveled. His hair stuck up in odd places and his coat hung precariously from his shoulders; it was too warm to wear it fully but too cold not to wear it at all, he had reasoned with himself.

Marceau and his crew were at the Bar...master? No… was it maiden? He couldn’t remember. They were here to try and procure something important too, something really important. He couldn’t really remember that either. At this point, the only thing that Marceau could remember was that he had some scotch left in his glass. He tilted it up towards his mouth, watching it spill directly onto his pant legs.

“Dammit,” Marceau muttered, more concerned about the wasted beverage than the spreading stain.

He turned pleading eyes over to Tony, who was too busy chatting up the barkeep to notice him. Marceau shifted his gaze to the powder monkey of the Tynedale, Lysan. The merman had sprawled himself across the bartop, pressing the side of his face against the cool surface.

“Heyyy, sleeping beautyyy,” Marceau slurred, poking Lysan’s exposed cheek. “D’ya got anymore drink?”

Lysan stirred. “Nooooo,” he replied, his eyes remaining shut.

“Liar-- I see your glass right there. Gimme.”

Lysan picked himself up off of the counter, leaving a sweat-stained silhouette. He passed the glass over to Marceau. Marceau lifted the glass, much more carefully than the previous, and aimed towards his mouth. Only a little bit of alcohol trickled out of the corners of his mouth, and Marceau considered that a success.

Lysan watched the whole debacle with glazed eyes and a soft smile. When it ended, Marceau leaned back in his seat, turning his head towards the gaggle of patrons packing the rest of the bar. The sea of people swirled together, their voices pulsating in sync with Marceau’s growing migraine.

His eyes shifted further to two figures apart from the mass. Marceau could only make out their general shapes; both figures were tall, while one was lanky the other was more shapely. He could tell that the two had long hair that could easily cascade past their shoulders. In his drunken stupor, Marceau deduced that they were a pair of women. More specifically, some of the most beautiful women that he had ever seen.

However, perhaps if Marceau were a little more level-headed, he would have noticed that these two strangers were not beautiful women, but rather, Rat and Rikki, the rigger and powder monkey of the infamous Renascence.

“You… you see them over there, right?” Marceau rested one arm over Lysan’s shoulder and used the other to make a loose gesture towards Rat and Rikki.

Lysan peered in their general direction, then proceeded to nod vigorously.

“If we both go over *hic* there,” Marceau said slowly, “then it’s gar… guran… then at least one of us will be able to get something good tonight.” He stood up from his stool and, on shaky legs, began to make his way over to the two “beautiful women”.

| mood: drunk af | location: the barmaid | mentions: Tony Kyon Kyon , Lysan -ferret- -ferret- , Rat Gao Gao , Rikki jinxxes jinxxes |
º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: ditzy

OUTFIT: shirt and long skirt, a lot of gold jewelry, no shoes

basics
MENTIONS:
@aivynity
@jinxxes
@Gao

INT:
same
tags
TL;DR Lysan is drunk and hands Rikki and Rat a sand dollar.
tl;dr
lysan
the tynedale: powder monkey
Lysan was honestly a little tipsy. The pink haired pirate was currently enamored with the golden bangles on his wrist, flicking his wrist to and fro to hear them jingle jangle. It was a sound he greatly enjoyed. He could honestly spend hours just hearing his bangles, anklets, and necklaces clink and tink. He was presently covering the barrio with his whole upper body, listening to Tony do his thing with Ol' Fishlips. Wow. Tony was so smart. Now they would have even more shiny, pretty things. Maybe the treasure would have pretty earrings Lysan could wear when he sang to his crew or anklets that would make even more noise when he danced.

Lysan heard someone call out to him. Calling him sleeping beauty. Asking if he had something more to drink. Did he have something more to drink? The merman looked to his hand. Nope, that was empty. Well, guess not.

"Nooooooooo," came his reply, his soft voice a bit scratchy from drinking.

"Liar...gimmie," oh it was Marceau! Lysan knew Marceau. He liked Marceau. Marceau was nice. He was a good crew mate. And oh look! There was a drink. The merman took it and handed it over. He watched with a small smile as his crew mate drank the alcohol carefully, spilling just a little. Marceau was so cool.

"You...you see them over there, right?" Marceau asked Lysan, resting his arm around Lysan's shoulders. The pirate tilted his head to get a better look at two long haired men on the other side of the bar. One was tan skinned and the other incredibly pale. As if he lived his life never coming near sun. Lysan nodded his head up and down quickly and maybe one time too many as he felt dizzy.

Lysan didn't hear whatever else Marceau said as he got up and walked towards the two men, but the powder monkey followed anyways. Approaching the two others, Lysan stuck his hand in his skirt pocket and pulled out a perfect sand dollar. The one he'd found before they docked. Walking right up to them, Lysan held out the sand dollar.

"Hi, you're handsome. Have a sand dollar."
code by valen t.

Last edited:
mood :

STRESSED AAAAAA

Summary:

Imitating pirates & being scared of Auguste lmao
mentions :
Cello. Cello. (Evangeline)

interactions :
qunqun qunqun (Auguste)
Van Rosingrave
;; Lexis
"A... hoy."

Lexis almost vomited hearing the syllables leave his mouth. With heavy reluctance he once again forced the word from his lips.

"A-hoy." It sounded like he was being held at gunpoint to say it. Felt like it too. "Ahoy my... Esteemed acquaintances... That may or may not engage in piracy."

Lexis was seated on the stairs that lead up to the wheel of The Endeavour, wearing a pirate-looking hat and talking to himself. What he was trying to do was put himself in the mind of his enemy. Hence the very strange speech and stupid hat. Some crewmembers were casting him confused looks as they went about their business but Lexis was too in the zone to focus on that. He was working. He was busy doing first-mate things.

Lexis was figuring out a strategy, first idea that arrived being to act like them. An imposter. But it was evident Lexis was the last person to manage such a thing. He was the (in his opinion), refined sibling. Less boisterous. More calm and reserved. Didn't yell or drink or do anything that could be viewed as a slither of interesting personality. Sometimes he would actually smile at something but that was very rare. A smile was for special occasions. A smile was for when he won something.

"Oh? One also dabbles in illegal practices? How fortunate, as I too partake in those prohibited behaviours. I harbour deep resentment for The Cavalry. Give me the map, my respectful ally."

It was not working.

Maybe he should pace and try it again. Lexis was thinking perhaps the good ideas had become delayed in his legs. He stood up and brushed himself off, pirate hat still perched upon his head as he began to slowly circle the top deck.

"Avast my nefarious associates who now trust me wholeheartedly," That's a mouthful, "I regret to inform that I must disclose my trickery." He removed the hat from his head with a flourish as if revealing a grand disguise. "Aha! Has one procured themselves The Map? That is now property of The Cavalry. Yield it to us."

Okay. This wasn't gonna work.

Lexis sighed and stared dejectedly at the hat in his hand.

"This is not sensible." There would be no imposter behaviours. The first mate gave up on that idea. Seemed they'd just be entering and demanding the map, a much better plan than the whole undercover cop gig. He leaned on the ship railing, watching the approaching land mass. He was quiet for a while, just listening to the bustle of the crew and the ocean and the sway of the ship. He never used to handle the sea well and got sick frequently from the constant movement. If his personality wasn't evident enough, Lexis was not born for this kind of environment. Even now turbulent waters still got him nauseous.

He was still watching the surroundings when he took notice of something. A problem.

"We are late." They were not late. There was no set time for them to arrive. The Tynedale was docked, and The Renascence was only just arriving. But he was fussy. Fussy first mate did not like the lack of time management. They were behind his personal schedule and he was restless. Lexis pulled a pocket watch from his pants, displeased with what he confirmed.

"I calculated arrival four minutes ago." He was mumbling these complaints to nobody but himself. One can imagine how delighted the likes of The Endeavour's first mate would be. Turning up to The Barmaid that is brimming with pirates of The Renascance and The Tynedale. How excited he must feel to soon hear 'Arr' that and 'Matey' that. Bottle fights and clipped letters and eyepatches.

Lexis was not delighted. He did not need calculations to know this was going to be less than desirable. And that was putting it politely, as he always did. He didn't even like eyepatches. Ugly. Not polite.

But his sense of duty kept him here, a sense fuelled by his hate for pirates. Plus he just wanted to ruin everything they wanted. Spiteful behaviour. He wanted to win. And be a good person of course. But also win.

He clicked the pocket watch shut, slipping it back into it's spot and turning away from the railing. He had to go share his concerns with the Captain. His sister. Lexis was worrying over the loss of four minutes. It was time for the older Rosingrave sibling to complain.

"Please dispose of this." He plopped the pirate hat into someone's hands as he passed by, quickly stopping and turning to check which crewmember. His hunch was correct, he had dropped the hat right into the battle-worn hands of Auguste.

Oh.

Oh no.

It's not like Auguste had ever done anything bad, in fact the first-mate found the man to be a good worker. But Lexis would be lying if he claimed to not hear about the rumours and stories that circulated; Crewmembers liked to chat. Lexis never asked as he decided he'd rather not know. This did not stop him from overthinking and being completely weird around the swords-master. He was never given a reason to not trust him, Auguste was just scary. Big fellow. Lots of weapons. A bad combo for Lexis who liked to overthink everything.

Lexis reached and very awkwardly took it back.

"I have changed my mind. I always liked this hat." Good save. "As you were."

The first mate cleared his throat after dismissing the male and quickly walked off to go find Evangeline. Still had to complain about those four minutes they had lost. Perhaps ask for her opinion on his pirate imitation plan. Lots of important First-Mate things to do.

coded by reveriee.

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

LexisGao
tags
TL;DR Auguste gets a gift. And then he doesn't.
tl;dr
Auguste
Auguste looked up at the sudden gift, suddenly thrust out of whatever murderous thoughts he'd been thinking, his scarred face peeking out from behind his curtain of dark hair. The giant looked at the first mate. He had a scar on his lip. A scar on his inner brow. And two making an x on the same brow just a bit further out. Absolutely terrifying, even with the fact that he probably could've been handsome at some point in his life. And then someone had taken a knife to his face. Though, knowing the stories of how absolutely terrifying Auguste could be, maybe it would be wise to check up on how the other guy fared in that fight.

Auguste's eyes narrowed, his pale eyes seeming to bore into Lexis's soul, reading his sins. He then looked back down at the hat. And then he watched the hand reaching towards it.

And then the hat was taken back, his eyes still following it. His eyebrows pinched like he was enraged by being given such a menial task. And he walked over to help some of the crew members haul the sail, constantly judging. A constant danger on the ship.

But, of course things cannot be that simple. Auguste had actually been seeking out his first mate to make sure that he was going to be getting time off, rehearsing his script, carefully planning. From behind his curtain of hair, his lips had pursued and opened to speak, trying to quell the queasiness that came from ever daring to speak to a member of authority... and then before he could start his rambling speech, he'd been given a hat.

The hat was... apparently to be disposed of. Which meant that nobody wanted it. Which meant he'd just been given a gift. A hat. The first object of his adult life that he hadn't had to steal and kill his way into getting. His first gift of his adult life.

He would treasure this hat forever. Love it. When it became rags and torn up, he would use it to patch his clothing. His first mate was obviously accepting him as part of the crew if he was given such a gift. And that meant that he was obviously going to have time off like the rest of them. He began trying to formulate the best way to thank the first mate for his task/gift, oblivious with the growing nervousness in front of him. His gaze dropped back lovingly towards his gift.

And then a hand entered his vision. Why was there a hand? What? What was going on?

And then it got taken away from him. Snatched right back. And the first mate seemed to not be able to get away from Auguste quick enough. Oh... oh... oh well ok. that's cool. okay... i guess i'll... just... help haul... something...
code by valen t.

mood :
Angry towards her damn brother and just about everyone but Auggie.

outfit :
mentions :
Gao Gao {Lexis} qunqun qunqun {Auguste}

interactions :
Gao Gao {Lexis} qunqun qunqun {Auguste}
Captain; The Endevor
Evangeline
TL ; DR: Eve smacks Lexis and gives Auggie a hat.

Eve slammed her fist down on the table, bottle rattling.

"What do you MEAN you forgot what the message said?"

"I-Im so sorry Eve-"

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I THROW YOU OVERBOARD!" Eve snapped as she raised her hand and rubbed her temple. Was it THAT hard to remember the one thing you had to do for your job? LIKE REALLY? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MATE. They were approaching the Barmaid, one of the most notorious place to gain liquor. After a couple minutes of just standing around in her cabin she decided to go seek her brother out.

Maybe he remembered what the person said about the letter. She needed to know exactly how this was going to go. She yanked open her cabin door was has hit with a strong scent of salt water. Eve inhaled deeply before stretching her arms. Got to seem collected enough for her crew. She interlocked her fingers behind her head and adjusted her hat. Speaking of hats...

Her eyes landed on her brother yanking a hat of out Augustes hands. Eve narrowed her eyes. Why was her brother being an asshole? What did Auguste do? Normally he just walked around the ship doing his tasks looking like a menace, but if anyone actually paid attention he wasnt all that bad for what he was made out to be. Eve crossed the deck as the boat swayed with the water, now greeted face to face with Lexis.

"You asshat." Eve leaned up and smacked him upside the head before walking over to find Auguste except that he moved. She narrowed her eyes and scanned the deck for him again. She had to make up for Lexis' awful actions. Its also not like it was hard to spot him out of the crowd of crewmates, the female jogged across the deck and tapped Augustes shoulder.

"This is for you, to make up for my brothers awful actions." Eve pulled the hat off her head and sat it down into Augustes hands, flashing a smile. Then something hit her. "Oh yea and you are relived from your duties for now. Let the rest of the crew handle it."

Eve waved her hand lazily in the air before turning on her heel and going to find her brother again. The Barmaid was closer in view two ships already docked and from all the scuffles her crew has had with them, she could tell it was the Tyndale and the Renascence. The Endevor would dock soon and they would go kick some pirate ass and get the letter. Plus there was treasure involved and who doesnt love treasure?

She spotted her brother again and swung and arm around his shoulder before dragging him down to her height, rapping on his skull.

"You got anything in that brain of yours? If not think of something quick. We are docking soon and I would like to leave with the least amount of causalities we can. Along with the letter of course because we are not letting it fall into pirate hands."

coded by reveriee.

mood :
Angry and then Jealous and then Flirting

outfit :
mentions :
Gao Gao {Rat} aivy aivy {Marceau} jinxxes jinxxes {Rikki} -ferret- -ferret- {Lysan}

interactions :
Gao Gao {Rat} aivy aivy {Marceau} jinxxes jinxxes {Rikki} -ferret- -ferret- {Lysan}
Nathair Kaius Grey
TL ; DR: Talking to Rikki and Rat, tossing a fish at Rat and handing Rikki his knife. Getting jealous and then admiring a seashell. Flirting.

Unaffected from the insult, not like he knew what it meant anyways. He would later maybe. Maybe not. Nate was just a dumb rock of a person. "I dont ssstrrroll boom boom boy. How dumb arrre ye?" Nate scoffed. He spoke alot better than he used to, used to be an even bigger mess to the point he couldnt piece words together. It was honestly a huge surprise him and RIkki havent killed each other in the years they have known each other. Not like it was uncommon for them to fight though.

"I am not walking sssusshi roll. And I wouldnt mind filleting sssome motherrfuckerrs." Nate was able to understand that one alot better. He ATE sushi. HE WAS NOT THE SUSHI. GET IT RIGHT RIKKI. The male then said something about his pistol. Oh right he didnt have that on him. Nate narrowed his eyes slightly before nodding, unsheathing his dagger and tossing it to Rikki.

He could trust Rikki with his blades to an extent. Better than some other people aboard the ship who would down right just steal his weapons. Plus his weapon would be shiny afterwards. Nate liked shiny things, had a whole collection of them. Then back to Rat who was telling him to shush. Nate narrowed his eyes and hissed.

"NO JUST SSSSTAND ARRROUND AND NOT DO YE JOB." Nate shouted and rolled his eyes. Being sarcastic he was. "OF COURRRSSSE GET YE ASSS TO WORK."

He laughed when Rat told Rikki to shut up, he totally agreed. All Rikki did was fuck around, start fights, and talk. Maybe do his job sometimes. Then he was then told to shut up and Nate did not like that. And he was not bubble, he was Nate. He reached down and in a quick movement ripped the fish from Rikkis blade and tossing it at Rat, but he had then started to move around and it missed.

"Damn rrrodent." He muttered as he glared at the figure of rigger. The siren was not all to pleased the fish missed but what could he do. He could throw it again but that was to much work. So he would just leave it for some poor crewmate to clean up. The Renascence was now docked and Nate watched as people started to leave the boat, not one to wait, Nate turned towards Rikki and Rat. ''Well letsss go." He called out before walking after the rest of the crew and into the Barmaid. So many people and drinking and glasses being clanked together. Where was their captain? They needed to get moving to get that letter before the Tynedale got it.

Speaking of the Tynedale...

Two of the crew members had come up to them. Not like Nate knew they were from the ship, to him they were just normal drunk people. And they were flirting with Rat and Rikki. NOT HIM JUST RAT AND RIKKI. The siren did not like this. He was not apart of the flirting.

"I am alssso prrrretty." Nate mumbled, crossing his arms and glared off to the side. Jealous. He was jealous. Then his eyes caught on the sand dollar, eyes sparked with interest. "Ssseasshell? Verrry prrretty and high rrresspect forr choosssing good one. Merrfolk I assssume? Ye verry handsssome forr one." He was now speaking to the pink haired male with a smile on his face, easy going now. Flirting? Maybe.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: Happy

OUTFIT: Pants

basics
MENTIONS:
Auguste ( )

INT:

tags
TL;DR Parrot boi bullies the wolf boi
tl;dr
Zephyr
Zephyr didn't like Auguste. It wasn't the fact that the big guy was threatening and scary, though that was part of it. Zephyr didn't like that Auguste carried SO MANY SHINY THINGS AND WOULDN'T SHARE THEM WITH HIM. It was very annoying. So Zephyr had taken to doing something midly petty: making the big guy do all of his heavy lifting for him.

It wasn't like Zephyr could do it himself, anyway. Big strong scary giant could do all the heavy lifting while he got to perch atop the crow's nest as lookout. It was just the natural order of things. He was currently planning on how to steal the shiny shiny things off Auguste as he counted out his treasures. A ring, a foreign coin, and a rock that glittered in the sun. Most people discriminated against the rock, but Zephyr was more refined and openminded than the stupid stupid people down below. He didn't discriminate between shiny things, thank you very much. They were all special and dear to him.

Forcing the scary behemoth to do all his heavy lifting might imply that Zephyr was lazy or bad at his job. The former might be true, he would have to admit. BUT HOW DARE YOU SAY HE WASN'T GOOD AT HIS JOB. He was very good at his job, thank you very much. It's just that SOME PEOPLE didn't appreciate his genius. Which he was. A massive genius. Big big brain. Galaxy brain. Smarts. Was that something shiny??? Land??? No no, that was a seagull. Very sad. Where was he? Oh right. Mega genius. Super smart.
code by valen t.

basics
MENTIONS:
Zephyr
Lexis

INT:
Eve@XxAlien_CelloxX
tags
TL;DR Hat? HAT!!! wait why did the boss lady give me time off???????
tl;dr
Auguste
Auguste was hauling some very heavy looking barrels around, as per Zephyr's request, when the captain tapped him on the shoulder. He put the barrels down to stare at his captain, his pale eyes were... terrifying to behold. He loomed over her like a spectre of death, ready to drag her down to Hell.

He was absolutely terrified of the captain. His first owner, the captain of that ship, had been cruel and very fond of the cat o' nine tails. Very scary. Lesson learned: stay away from the captain. First mate too if you can. Anybody tapping his shoulder made his nerves jump and his heart pound harder, much less THE CAPTAIN.

He stared at her, then down at the hat that had been dumped in his hands. This... was another gift? His eyes shifted towards where Lexis had gone, then back at her. Shifting back and forth as if trying to discern which of them to kill first. Blink. Pause.

"... So... this is mine?" Auguste's voice was deep and very soft. Deep, like the gates of hell opened and were allowing demons to speak through him, with a low rumble that could be felt in the chest. And gentle, a voice so soft that it sounded very soothing. Dangerous. And oddly melodious, like he could softly convince a man to lay down in his grave with a simple lullaby. A light and pleasing accent to top it all off. Very disconcerting for such a massive person to have such a pleasing, soothing voice to listen to.

He sounded surprised. Shocked even. His eyebrows pinched again as he glanced around, trying to find where the catch was going to come from to smack him in the face. Though it read more like trying to quell his rage and throwing his captain overboard. "... you aren't going to decide that you like the hat and take it back?" He asked, sounding suspicious, his eyes narrowing once more. Tension coming off from him like a tiger about to pounce upon his prey. His eyes slid back over to where Lexis had gone before returning back to his captain's general direction. This was a joke right? Some kind of.. "HAH PSYCHE!!!" thing right? He was really trying to not feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. He'd already been disappointed once in the span of the last hour, he didn't need another one...

And then he got the day off. Which was nice! It was good! Wait... she didn't give him a time frame about how long he had off. Was it good? Was he just dismissed? Forever? Where was he going to live? How was he going to live? Was the hat a severance package? He didn't have any skills- what if he was going to live in a gutter and die and get stabbed in the middle of the night? HE WAS GOING TO DIE PENNILESS IN A GUTTER SOMEWHERE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT HIM ANYMORE.

Obviously that meant that he had to make himself even more useful. More indespensible. He was probably the largest person on the boat, and therefore the one that did a lot of the heavy lifting. Was that not enough? How could he make himself more useful? He didn't want to die yet. Wait where was she going no come back he had questions. He looked over at her, making direct eye contact as he strode over to her and the first mate with those pale, soul-destroying eyes.

"Are you not pleased with my work?" The voice from Hell sounded... Well, to people that weren't paying attention, it sounded ominous. Threatening. Like he was about to run her through with one of his many, many blades in front of her brother. But, if someone was paying attention carefully to his tone rather than his questionable word choice, there was definitely an underlying current of absolute panic to the question.
code by valen t.

mood :

STILL STRESSED + Might be annoyed with Eve.

Summary:

Getting physically assaulted twice + Staring at Auguste + Imitating pirates again pls someone stop this man.
mentions :
Same as Interactions

interactions :
Cello. Cello. (Eve) + qunqun qunqun (Auguste)
Van Rosingrave
;; Lexis

Lexis was still simmering with tension from his encounter with Auguste. Every interaction with the swords master felt harrowing and left his skin crawling with discomfort. Lexis would never consider himself short, but standing next to Auguste his opinion was very different. Made him feel small. Auguste could probably ask for his position and he'd hand it over freely. The hat too.

But the First-Mate was not aware of the distress he had inflicted on the crewmember. Auguste didn't make any signs, just stared in menacing silence and then moved off to help the crew. Lexis was thankful for that, but he had other things to do. Speaking of which;

Eve appeared, how convenient. She was even walking towards him. This is great. Efficient. No time wasted searching for her. Just who he wanted to see. They could have a civil conversation about their oncoming rendezvous with the two ships.

"Capt-" He got smacked in the head.

Lexis blinked. While no insult crossed his features, he was silently offended. His hair was ruffled from the swat. Not nice. Not polite. Bad Eve.

"... That was not appreciated." He raised a hand to pat his hair back down, resuming to his usual demure. Such a modest reaction. Lexis was very lenient about many things. Getting insulted and hit by a sibling was not a problem and he did not feel a need to win in this situation. He was the eldest so he won by default. He had been first already. He would always be first.

"I need to speak with y-" Eve now turned and walked off. Pardon. Lexis blinked again, setting his teeth on the inside of his cheek. Rude. She was so rude. Sometimes he found it difficult being stuck on the same boat with her month after dreaded month. Sometimes it was a bonding experience. Most the time he just wanted to fight her.

Like right now.

"Well I never!" Lexis scoffed, insulted by her show of impudence. He was patting down his coat in repulsion as if to rid himself of that failed conversation. Lexis really found himself questioning how the prim and proper perfect him had an alcoholic brutish sister. Who cussed at him nonetheless. Lexis did not like cussing. He found himself scolding many crewmembers on their choice of words and what is the 'correct etiquette' and that they have 'standards' to uphold. Scolding them politely, of course. Always polite.

Lexis felt like more of a disappointed dad than a first-mate.

He clasped his hands behind his back, watching as Eve swanned off to speak with Auguste. And then.. Giving him her hat? Lexis watched silently, gears turning on what that was about. Perhaps Eve also wished her hat to be disposed of. Things still had not clicked that Lexis had stolen a gift right back and left the man upset.

The first-mate was comfortable watching the two converse from afar until Auguste glanced at him. Lexis' brain faltered, return of crawling skin. Why was he looking. No big deal. Do not overthink it. People look. People have eyes. It is natural.

Auguste looked over again. Stop it. Lexis blinked and stared back with a monotonous expression. Maybe they were talking about him, that's always a valid reason to look over. Twice. Several times.

Eve returned not a moment too soon, wonderful. He can continue what he was saying. In a civil manner. With no physical altercations.

"Captain-"
He was yanked him down to her height. Uncomfortable for his spine, even less so for the skull that was being rapped by her knuckles.

"Unhand me please." It was a very polite request, followed by trying to wiggle his head out of the hold. This was not appropriate behaviour for someone of his stature. Sister or not, nobody gets to knock his head. With enough squirming he got himself free with an indignant huff, hair dishevelled once more. Lexis gave her what may have been a judgemental glance before neutrality resumed.

"There is a lot inside brains." Lexis had taken it literally, patting hair back into place. Nice and tidy again. "For they are a solid organ." But he didn't fuss over that for long, he had things to share.

"I have concocted some ideas. We can go in and demand the map. Vigorously." Direct and quick was his preferred method. Unlike some onboard (Eve the alcoholic), he didn't have an interest in hanging around to drink and relax. Lexis was not into fun. He wanted to win. He wanted that map and he wanted to destroy the chances of the pirates ever getting it in their grubby little criminal paws.

"We could become imposters and take advantage of the inebriated ones for information, gather the map at the same time. I have been practicing my theory work. But I shall forewarn you, the change is startling." He put the hat back atop his head. Grand disguise resumed. "Achem," Some preparation before he began.

"Ahoy my esteemed acquaintance that may or may not engage in piracy." Lexis greeted his sister with his rehearsed line and extended his hand for a handshake. Because that is probably what pirates do. He was tossing up between a handshake or a headbutt as piratekind was very brutish. Still undecided on that. "I harbour resentment for The Cavalry. Give me the map, my respectful ally."

He stared at Eve patiently, awaiting some 'ooos' and 'aaas' for his performance. He thought it was rather good despite how stupid it felt.

Lexis removed the hat.

"I jest. It is just me." As if anyone could forget it was just Lexis in a hat, not a real pirate. "I do believe a briefing should be in order, to remind the crew of our goal tonight." He turned to watch the approaching land, slightly frowning. "If you are wishing to reduce causalities, I encourage a level of calamity and stealth. If they do not feel threatened then there is no need to engage in dispute. Drinking lowers inhibition," Small sly glance at Eve, "And by my calculation that results in stupidity and mistakes."

Lexis said big words sometimes.

"Because of these factors, information and the map should be possessed with ease. That is the theory I have in place. Execution of it may prove..." Auguste was approaching, "May prove.. difficult..." Lexis trailed off into silence. Probably how when someone approaches a table of mean girls they go quiet and stare judgementally. No, you cannot sit with us. But that was not how Lexis viewed the situation, he thought Auguste was coming over to fight. The way they marched right over the boat on those long legs felt threatening. Everything this guy did felt threatening. Lexis half expected to be plucked from the spot and thrown overboard. Not much he would be able to do about it.

Perhaps that is why Lexis was nervous around Auguste. Lexis liked to have a sense of control, and knowing this guy could snap all of them like a toothpick was not very comforting. Lexis could not exhibit control over someone of this size or nature. Maybe a gun could. But would he have enough time to pull and fire a gun and get a lethal hit before he was massacred? Debatable. Not something he wanted to test out. Not without a lot of space between them.

The devil's voice reverberated through his bones, but the first-mate forced himself to keep eye contact. Because that is polite. You do eye contact when you speak with someone.

It was very strange having to look up at somebody.

"On behalf of myself and the Captain, we are appeased with your performance." Lexis would never dream of criticizing this looming beast of a man. Lexis did not wish to have his skull crushed in a meaty fist. Unfortunately the way he tended to speak could come across as cold and distanced, perhaps unhappy. Maybe only content with August's work.

"We were discussing our strategy for tonight's pursuit." Lexis decided to share with the swordsman, maybe he would have some ideas for their operation. Lexis slowly put the hat back on his head, preparing for yet another performance. "Achem," This time just for Auguste.

"Ahoy my esteemed acquaintance that may or may not engage in piracy." The first-mate had scripted this out relentlessly. "Give me the map, my respectful ally."

Just as he had done to Eve, he stared at Auguste. Awaiting an opinion on it.

"Pirates behave as such, yes?" Lexis adjusted the hat on his head, "... Arr, as they say?"
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Currently in fear of Auguste but also dreading a recent realization.

OUTFIT: The usual dirty getup

basics
MENTIONS:
Cello. Cello.
qunqun qunqun
Gao Gao

INT:
@Gao
tags
TL;DR Mosely hears almost everything from behind her hiding spot behind a barrel. Assumes Auguste and Lexis are planning an eventual mutiny.
tl;dr
mosely
Everything is better with alcohol, explosives, and dragons. Add a ship and it's heaven.
Mosely was currently hiding behind a barrel and two crates. The captain and the first mate were a few feet away. A foot further was the looming figure of Auguste--the reason she was hiding. Mosely had been minding her own business while wandering about the deck. Everything was in order below and she was eagerly waiting for the ship to dock. But then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted him. Auguste had an intense gaze and was walking with a singular purpose. Mosely, of course, immediately assumed it was murder.

So now she was peeking out from behind a barrel. The ordeal with the hat confused her. She didn't expect the first mate to have a death wish. It was rather lucky of the captain to save him like that, albeit in a rough manner. As for Auguste taking orders from Zephyr...she didn't know what to make of it. It was a very strange crew. Mosely chanced a glance to check on the situation. No one was dead, but Lexis looked irate, for whatever reason. And that's when it clicked. Maybe the hat incident wasn't a death wish. Maybe it was a secret code. Maybe the first mate was growing tired of the captain. For too long had he slaved away under her rule. No, he wanted his own tyrannical rule to come to fruition. And in order to get August on his side, he promised him a day of blood once the signal to mutiny was given.

Mosely wasn't entirely sure what to do with this new revelation. As much as it made sense to her, there wasn't nearly enough evidence. Planning for mutiny is no small accusation, after all. She needed proof. More importantly: she needed an emergency escape plan. For now, however, she needed to act normal. Maybe even suck up a bit, so as to avoid suspicion.
That's when she heard the first mate's...."stellar" impression.

Mosely lifted her head above the barrel. "I didn't see ya there, sir! I thought you were a scummy pirate, not a Cavalier." She ducked down again, in case August happened to look her way. "With acting skills like that, we don't need any plans. Let's dock an' get the....the thingy!" She called out from the safety of her hiding spot.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Flirty

basics
MENTIONS:
Cello. Cello.
Gao Gao
aivy aivy
-ferret- -ferret-

INT:
Nate
Rat
Marceau
Lysan
tags
TL;DR:
Rikki accepts that there isn’t going to be a fight starting and quickly gets ideas from Marceau and Lysan flirting as they enter the Barmaid.
tl;dr
Rikki
Ellison
Powder Monkey; The Renascance
Rat was lucky he had scampered off so fast to do his rigger work, it got him out of the risk of being a target. Not that Rikki could imagine Rat cared too much. He was just horrid and such a chaos enabler. He rolled his eyes and allowed the comment to slide off of him, like water off a duck's back. Besides, Rat had the important job of tying them down, slithering like a disgusting snake, and getting to about one of the few things he was good for. At least what Rikki would ever admit to anyone.

Even Nate seemed to escape a major altercation. So it wasn’t a day for a physical fight, at least not yet that is. He couldn’t decide whether or not that was a good or bad result. Rikki initially was going to lean more towards shame that he wasn’t picking a fight, but he fought with Nate often. He was looking for something new after all. So in the end, he flipped back towards it being a good solution. Plus he got to mess with Nate's knife, it was quite the pretty weapon after all. Yet he was ushering them off into the barmaid after offering him up the blade. He could do so much better if they stayed on the ship, but at the same time, he didn’t want to take that time. A little wet stone to work on it as they made their way from the docks and to the barmaid. He supposed it would add to his image, sharpening as he followed the feisty mermaid down and into the bustling building.

All too quickly did two souls have their eyes set on the group. Rikki was like that, very good at picking up stares. What could he say? He was paranoid, spending so many of his years keeping an eye open while he slept. Though at their approach this didn’t seem to be some rowdy bastards trying to start a fight. Oh no, it was the only other type of human interaction he knew well.

Flirting.

This was a very desirable outcome. Tilting his head as his hair gently tumbled with the movement. One of them was presenting some sort of shell as a gift. Nate at least seemed impressed by it, and he was quick to jump that this pretty boy was merfolk. Ah, and how the little gesture seemed to make the fish boy agitated. Jealousy was such a lovely expression on Nate.

His eyes flashed mischievously to Nate as if to say he was going to cause him great pain in his ass.

"Aw, deary Nate sounds a little jealous that he's not getting the attention." He taunted, lifting the first mate's own knife he still had in hand and tapping the flat edge against his chest. “The night is young, you should get some drinks in your system before you sound too desperate.” He of course had to end with a quip, quickly leaning into Marceau to initiate the next step of his plan as he suggested to Nate.

From what Rikki had observed, Marceau had been the one to point them out, where Lysan had followed after him. It made him the leader in this endeavor and thus Rikki’s current target to score something tasty. “You’ve gotten quite the head start, how about you give me a try of your favorite drink?” His voice was a purr, shifting his posture as his shirt would fall down on his left shoulder.

Marceau was obviously already interested in his drunken haze, a little more fun suggestion and Rikki figured he’d have him eating out of the palm of his hand. Marceau was set up to easily see one of Rikki’s favorite body modifications, gold nipple rings. A little... sneak peek of what he might get a real good eyeful of later.

However, there were a couple of pieces of information that Rikki was still missing out on. One, Marceau thought that he was a girl. Two, Rikki wasn’t aware that these two were part of the Tynedale. He was one of the newer members after all and did not have faces to any names. Perhaps if he heard some more comments that could suggest their occupation he’d put it together. But for now, he lacked that information. This was but a simple job of attaining alcohol, and hopefully some personal time in a dingy alleyway or something.
code by valen t.

Mood:
HAPPY AND EVIL

Summary:
Ruining everything.
mentions :
Same as interactions.

interactions :
Cello. Cello. (Nate) + jinxxes jinxxes (Rikki/Blondie) + aivy aivy (Marceau) + -ferret- -ferret- (Lysan)
Rigger
;; Rat
He was checking over a mooring line that a crew-member had tethered down, as Rat was rather meticulous with his ropework and didn't appreciate others having their input. Wasn't really one for teamwork. He could trust himself to do the best for the Captain, being the good little sailor he was, but didn't expect many others onboard to live up to that. He didn't want them ruining his 'good loyal rat' reputation. Unfortunately it was impossible to rig an entire ship of this size by himself, otherwise he would definitely do it.

"Stupid git." He muttered, pulling the tie loose and redoing it to his quality. "Don't be touching the bloody ropes. Gettin' me into trouble, you are."

By the time he straightened up with the ship successfully tethered to the docks, Rat had noticed a good portion of the crew had sauntered off. There was hesitance to follow and cast a worried look up to the boat for any signs of the captain. Being the loyal dog crewmember he was, he had uncertainties about leaving.

The first-mate had gone ahead so Rat concluded it was alright to venture without her. Maybe. He was still fretting about it. Didn't want to displease the Captain. Never that.

He scampered after his crew to meet back up with them inside The Barmaid. Rat had decided he would blame it on Nate if they got in trouble.

"Ah!" He took notice of his two 'favorites', usual annoying glee returning as he slithered up beside them. Rikki and Nate. "Miss me? I reckon, ya."

There was lots of people and the smell of sweat and drink was heavy in the air. Rat had not noticed the pair of Tynedale eyes upon them, finding himself too busy looking at things. Touching a few pirate hats every now and then. Maybe an unwelcome hand feeling somebody's jacket as they walked past. Peering into people's cups to see their drink of choice. Scoping a painting up on the wall. Just normal behaviors for the likes of Rat. He was beginning to eye up a potted plant with the silent intentions of stealing it. The Renascence might like some greenery. He liked green. He liked paintings too. A green painting? Phew.

"Blubber-mouth," He called for Nate in a not-so-quiet whisper. "That? How's that?" He was pointing at a nearby potted plant. "Can we pillage it? Ya?" He knew they were here for something else, but he would enjoy a plant or two.

But Rat's misbehavior stopped noticing the figures approaching. Growing assumption they were looking for a fight. By the looks of it they were both intoxicated. Heavily. Rat would very gladly engage in confrontation as pissing people off was his passion. Fighting on behalf of his beloved Renascence? Even better.

Only once the pair made their drunken way, the smaller one was holding out something. Something that was not a weapon.

"..." The pale gaze dropped to the item being offered, a long silence as Rat decided what to do. With the 'handsome' comment, The Renascence rigger wasn't sure how to react. It was not often he got this type of attention due to the fact he's quite creepy looking. He brushed it aside that it was directed for Rikki, thinking the stranger was trying to pay Rikki for some kind of service.

Then he found himself thinking, did they look like a pair of prostitutes? His eyebrow twitched.

He slapped Lysan's wrist for the audacity, sending the poor sand dollar flying to the floor. Why? Rat felt like it, therefore he did it. He felt insulted by the offering. The sand dollar was asking for it. Looked at him funny.

"Oops." He stated, but was evidently not apologetic for his behavior. "Fetch."

Kraken-Breath was now grumbling something. Somebody was jealous of the attention, as Rikki did the honors of pointing out. Rat found it amusing seeing the First-Mate being so huffy about something so insignificant. Better than screaming at everyone like he did on the ship. This would not stop Rat from making unnecessary comment, wicked smile curling his lips.

"Nyeh." A noise of uncertainty to Nate who claimed he was also pretty. "Maybe to blind people?"

The ghostly male was now taking a moment to inspect the Tynedale pair. Rat was not discrete as he let his gaze move, studying and sizing up their statures. He began circling them like a creepy pale shark, sliding a thin finger across the width of their backs. Curious.

The pink haired one was short, radiated naivety. Looked familiar, Rat wasn't sure from where. But he didn't appear to be much of a threat physically and mentally. Small and dumb. And unlike the sand dollar that was offered earlier, Rat's interest was caught on something. He paused and picked up one of Lysan's arms, stealing a bangle off the dainty wrist before letting go and continuing on his orbit.

He paused beside the next victim and welcomed himself to pulling Marceau's coat off. The drunk wasn't wearing it properly, so it was easy for Rat to just take it. Thanks. Much appreciated.

"Mhm?" Rat hummed inquisitively for everyone’s opinions, having draped the coat over his own shoulders instead. "Ya? Brings out me eyes? Or not my colour? Hehe." He had inspected and robbed the strangers to his liking, now swanning back to stand beside his crew members. Coat and a bangle retrieved. A success.

"Can we keeps them?" He whispered to Nate, wishing to adopt the two new pets. If he had any idea this was Tynedale scum he would be taking that right back. Rikki seemed to be having a good time at least, whoring himself out to them. Rat could even find the desperate pursuits of the blonde to be somewhat admirable. Entertaining to watch, at least.

Rat was having a good time for other reasons. Bracelet and a coat and a pretty plant he wanted to steal. And victims.

“Blondie here has scurvy.” Rat interjected the shameless flirting with a melancholy voice. Chaos. Chaos shall ensue. “Not too longs to live, I’m afraid.” He sighed. “Poor thing, rashes everywhere, hair falling out, mouth full of blood...” Rat reached and kicked Rikki hard in the knee. “Can barely hold themselves on them scrawny twigs they call legs.”

“It has been so hard to watch, ya.” He sniffed and dabbed a finger near his eye to catch an invisible tear. “And oh! The scabies!” He continued his charade of being the worst wingman of the century. “These two are riddled with ‘em. Like dogs festering with fleas. Mutts, they are.”

coded by reveriee.

Id (Serenity)
Marceau Aurelia
rigger. the tynedale.

As Marceau and his merman wingman approached the strangers, he saw another join in. This one appeared to be a man with cropped red hair. Marceau hoped that he wasn’t involved with either of them. Regardless, Marceau didn’t care much. Sober Marceau would deal with the consequences.

He watched as Lysan offered the sand dollar that he found to Rikki and Rat. Oh God, Marceau thought, I need to give them something too. Marceau pushed his hands into his coat pockets, trying to appear nonchalant as he frantically felt around inside for anything of value. A few coins-- not enough for anything worthwhile; his notebook full of sketches and blueprints of the ship’s rigging mechanisms-- they wouldn’t find this interesting.

CLINK!

Marceau’s eyes shot up at the noise. Lysan stood, mouth slightly agape, as his gift laid shattered on the ground. The pale one with stark white hair had slapped it to the floor. Marceau knew it was his fault, because he didn’t have something to offer. He deserved to be hit, not Lysan, who was trying his best trying to woo the beautiful pair.

Suddenly, Marceau felt his coat fly off of his shoulders and onto those of the aforementioned stranger. Of course! Women love clothes. Marceau’s eyes drifted towards his coat that now lay on a pair of bony shoulders. And she looks great in it too...

“You’ve gotten quite the head start, how about you give me a try of your favorite drink?” The blond one said, leaning down to be eye-level with Marceau.

Marceau felt himself becoming entranced with Rikki’s gaze. He had never seen eyes so perfectly blue. It was almost as if he were drowning in them. He glanced over as Rikki’s shirt drifted off of his shoulder, leaving his left breast exposed. Marceau tried not to peek-- after all, he was a gentleman, even when shitfaced out of his mind-- but they were right there. His eyes swept surreptitiously over the indecency that lay in front of him.
A golden nipple ring.

Marceau’s face flushed immediately when he noticed it. It was almost too perfect, as if its placement in front of his face was intentional. Then again, it would be too perfect to assume that it was done on purpose. Therefore, he chose to ignore it as best as he could. Which, admittedly, could not be ignored a lot.

Before being able to stammer out a reply, the pale one spoke up. “Blondie here has scurvy. Not too longs to live, I’m afraid. Poor thing, rashes everywhere, hair falling out, mouth full of blood…”

Marceau looked over Rikki. He didn’t see any rashes (especially not on his exposed breast), his hair seemed fairly luscious, and he didn’t notice any blood pooling in his mouth when he spoke. Enamored with the vision that stood before him, he also failed to notice Rikki flinching from being dealt a swift kick to the knee by Rat.

“Can barely hold themselves on them scrawny twigs they call legs,” Rat continued on. “It has been so hard to watch, ya. And oh! The scabies! These two are riddled with ‘em. Like dogs festering with fleas. Mutts, they are.”

Oh. Now Marceau knew why Rat was acting so chaotically. She’s jealous. It made sense; the other two were receiving the bulk of the attention from Marceau and Lysan. Marceau found it sweet. He decided to focus more attention on Rat.

Marceau took Rat’s hand and placed it on his chest. “You are absolutely stunning,” he blurted out. He began to rub his thumb across Rat’s pale knuckles. “Would you like a drink with your… friend over there?” Marceau gestured his chin towards Rikki. “Then perhaps we can *hic* all get acquainted.”

| mood: flirtatious | location: the barmaid | mentions: Lysan -ferret- -ferret- , Rat Gao Gao , Rikki jinxxes jinxxes , Nathair Cello. Cello. |
º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: ditzy

OUTFIT: shirt and long skirt, a lot of gold jewelry, no shoes

basics
TL;DR Lysan flirts with Nate.
tl;dr
lysan
the tynedale: powder monkey
So much was going on. Lysan guessed he should start by forlornly looking at his broken sand dollar on the floor of the Barmaid. The poor thing had given it's life for the greater good it seemed.

"Fetch." Was all the pale pirate said regarding his broken treasure. Lysan shrugged and picked up the broken pieces, gently putting them back in his skirt pocket. It wasn't long though before he felt a touch on his wrist and watched the same pirate slip a gold bangle over his hand and into his pocket. He could have it, Lysan had a large assortment back on the Tynedale.

His attention was quickly shifted from the pale one to the other tall drink of water standing around and smiling at him. His hair was red and his smile gentle as he asked Lysan if he was merfolk.

"Yes! I'm of a betta splendens pod in Revel Cove! You're a siren are you not? Where is your pod?" Lysan was excited. Sure he'd met merfolk on his travels since leaving the cove, but never a siren and never such a brightly colored and tall one at that. Lysan was used to smaller and softer merfolk. The ones he'd met most often where of pterophylum pods. A much shorter merfolk with stubby tails and duller colors.

"Your colors are lovely! What species are you?" Lysan asked, standing on his tiptoes and running a hand through the red hair. He placed a light hand on his merfolk companuion's bicep to steady himself, his remaining bangles jingling at the movements of his wrists and ankles.

He'd totally forgotten about the other three pirates in favor of gushing and asking questions of the siren. And it wasn't long before Lysan had a brilliant idea.

Dancing.

Merfolk weren't admittedly the best on their feet as they were with fins and tails, but Lysan had practiced his dancing a lot on the Tynedale. And despite his drunken state, quickly grabbed his companion's hand and drug him to where other bar patrons were dancing.

"Have you learned this dance yet? If not, I can teach you!" Lysan grabbed both of Nate's hands and was off, jumping and twirling them around, stumbling and nearly falling, but dancing nonetheless.

"What's your favorite shell?" He shouted over the music.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Maerin. The Tynedale: Medic/woodworker

The young man blinked awake in a dizzying haze, giving his head a little shake and letting his eyes fall upon the several tankards before him. No. There was no way. There was no possible way that he’d been defeated be a mere 5 (and a half) tankards of ale. One of his new crew must’ve given him a surprise knock on the head when he wasn’t looking. That was it. Most definitely.

“You know that’s a damn lie.” Came a disdainful voice from off to the side. Maerin didn’t even bother a glance over at the young man lounging on the bar, taking another swig of his remaining tankard instead.

“Actually prick, I don’t know anything.” He hiccupped, cringing as he realizing he’d fucked himself over, but it was too late.

“Yeah I’m becoming painfully aware of that. How long are you gonna keep this charade up I wonder? A medic? Really? I give you a week. By then they’ll have realized how truly inept you are.”

“You know what-“ He started, lifting a sluggish finger to point at the lounging redhead.

A confused bar patron across the counter gave him a weird look, pointing at themselves as if to ask if he was speaking to them.

“Oh- uh-“ he stammered, brain sluggish from the alcohol, “Oooooh, I am under the effects of alcohollll...” he slurred, waving a hand around, feigning drunkenness that he really needn’t fake.

The person gave a disgusted look and went back to flirting with a handsome orc.

“Ooh nice save! Even I’m convinced.”

“You know, if you don’t like me you can just leave.”

“Funny.”

“Least I can drink.”

“Good one.”

A stomping noise grabbed Maerin’s attention and his eyes flicked over to see a familiar pink face wheeling around the dance floor as the music seemed to grow louder to compensate. That was his new crew-mate, right?

“WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SHELL??”

Yeah that was him. The person he was dancing with didn’t look all that familiar, but the same couldn’t be said about the blonde that seemed to have accompanied him.

“Isn’t that-“

The flash of light off a nipple ring even from afar. Yup. Uh oh.

“Yeah, yeah it is.”

“How the fuck do you get yourself into these situations again? Oh here’s a thought! Stop having one night stands every time you go to a bar.”

“Okay virgin.”

“I DIED A CHILD!”

“And who’s fault was that?” Another swig. “Hey can I get another round?

MOOD: Drunk af and a lil' giggly

basics
MENTIONS: Yaquin ( Peckinou Peckinou )

INT:
Yaquin ( Peckinou Peckinou )
tags
TL;DR Drunk as fuck and not really wanting to make efforts to get up.
tl;dr
Antonio Brannon
Captain of The Tynedale
Before long, Ol' Fishlips had returned from his little room behind the bar with some parchment. As he stepped back into the common area of the bar, he hesitated before walking over to Tony, who was uncharacteristically waiting quietly and patiently for him on his barstool. Tony, even with his blurry, sloshed double-vision payed close attention to the barkeep. Clearly that map was the only thing on his mind at the moment. "Well, nice to see you could make it back to me safely, pal!" There it was again. Antonio's world famous, or rather infamous shit-eating grin. People swear that he's constantly up to mischief because of it. Which is totally justified. He is a pirate after all.

Antonio leaned in to take a look at the paper and held his hand to his chin as Ol' Fishlips held it out. "Interesting..." Tony struggled to focus his eyes on the paper properly. Was he too drunk? Wait, did he even learn how to read? Oh, yeah, he definitely can read. But something was slightly off. Tony rubbed his eyes for a moment and tried again. Ahh, there's the problem. "Fishtits, my guy..." Tony put his hand on Fishlips' shoulder. "This shit's fucked. Like at first I thought I was retarded or something, but nah. It's missing like..." He began trying to count the missing words before realizing he can't count what isn't present. "*HIC* A bunch of stuff!" Tony's face became concerningly stern for a moment as he intensely stared Fishlips in the eyes. Then, the right corner of his mouth began to curl. "Hahaha I'm just yanking your dick, mate. A deal is a deal, so go ahead and tell your boys to load the ship up for me. I'll get a couple from my crew to help out too." Antonio kept laughing even harder and held his hands to his stomach. "You shoulda seen that look on your face, bud. Hahaha *HIC* *BURP*" That last burp was significant and knocked him off his barstool and onto his back on the floor.

Antonio was quite the trickster, although 'Ol Fishlips didn't seem too amused by his antics. A look of regret crossed his face as his hand covered it with a facepalm.

Tony lied on the rough floor for a moment quietly. Whiskey flavored drool dripped down the side of his face. His breathing began to sound labored. Oh lord, he's TRULY done it this time. He's passed the point of- oh wait, nevermind. He was just snoring. Had he knocked himself unconscious? Or perhaps he was just a little sleepy. Regardless, it wasn't long before he awoke again, completely forgetting about sending people to help grab the alcohol from the distillery. "Oh, what to we have here?" It must have been fate that day that caused Tony's bottle of rum to land right beside him on the ground. Tony bit off the top of the glass bottle and, rather than drinking it, he poured the entirety of the drink onto his face as he lie on his back, only a small mouthful of it actually landing in his mouth.

"YAQUIN!!!" Tony didn't feel like standing back up on his own. Nope. Why should a glorious captain such as himself put in work just to stand? That's what first mates are for. You know, to look after them and keep them in check. "YAQUIN, MY SWEET PARTNER IN CRIME! I SUMMON THEE IN THE NAME OF-" Tony paused for a moment to read the bottle in his hand. "SCHWASTY... WATERS RUM TO ASSIST THYSELF IN *BURPP* FINDING BALANCE!!" It was honestly a wonder that he managed to have any type of loyalty from his first mate given his streak of hasty, irrational decisions and indulgence in the liquors.
code by valen t.

mood :
Angry and Flirting

outfit :
mentions :

interactions :
Same as above
Nathair Kaius Grey
TL ; DR: Talking to everyone. Getting more mad and then lots of Flirting.

A blade was then tapped against his chest and Nate glared at Rikki. "I do not drrrink boom boom boy. Bad forrr ye ssyssstem. I am NOT DESSSPEARRATE TICK TICK BOY-" He was just then watching Rikki flirt with the male and then Rat. Just watching everything unfold before him. Taking things off them. Fair, if they were drink enough then why not steal things? They were docked for the time being which meant anything within reach was theirs.

A threatening crew they were. More like dumb aggressive rocks the lot was. The siren nodded when Rat asked if they would keep them. Merman boy was pretty. Rat had then said something about diseases? NATE DID NOT HAVE SUCH THINGS! HE WAS PERFECT- or at least he thought so. If anyone had the so called things Rat had mentioned it was him! "Lisssten here, I am going to make the next few minutessss of ye pitiful puny exisssstance a hell- sssmall, little ssshit rrriggerr. Now ssshut up or I'll ssnap out ye teeth!" Nate hissed, eyes narrowing at the male. Arms being crossed over his chest.

Then much to his glee the merman was then flirting back with him. NATE WAS GETTING THE ATTENTION HE DESERVED. "Amazing. I am a sssirren yesss. My pod?" His voice was a deep low purr. He then looked up for a moment to think about where his pod was from. Its been awhile and he tried not to think of them. Never came and rescued him. Bitter feelings rising in the male.

"My pod isss off the coassst of Hellssmount. Ssssmall but deadly." He had then raised his chin up when the male called his colors lovely. Nate also thought so. "Thank ye. Yourrr colorrrrssss arrrre lovely asss well. And I hold no clue." He nodded his head and then the males hand was running through his hair. Nate glanced at him with curious green eyes. A hand then on his bicep from the fish companion.

"Ye thrree sssheets to the wind aye?" Nate let out a laugh before his hand was grabbed and dragged into the circle off people. Dancing. Oh no. Nate was a giant clutz. he couldnt dance for the life of him. Merfolk were not graceful on land with legs as they were with their tails. Then his new fish friend was asking if he knew this dance and he just shook his head. A smile found its way across the sirens pale skin.

No matter how much time Nate spent in the sun he was still quite pale. He aloud himself to be twirled around and jumping up and down. He found this quite fun and funny. His partner could hardly stand up right and here they were dancing around. Nate could now care less about the people around before he started to add to the dance. More twirling, dipping, and jumping up and down were involved.

"I like conch ssshellsss. Verry prrrretty much like ye." Nate gave a flirtatious wink when suddenly a kid had run up to them calling the male mama? What? Oh that was Cordelia. The little kid that ran around the ship as a mini rat. Got onto her about spitting at seagulls at time. They had now stopped twirling around and Nate leaned down to Lysan to whisper in his ear.

"Im going to get a drrink. Ill grrrab ye one." He then leaned back and gave another wink before heading off to the bar area.

coded by reveriee.

mood :
Sad and then curious

outfit :
mentions :
Gao Gao {Rat} -ferret- -ferret- {Lysan} Xcelgamer Xcelgamer {Yip} aivy aivy {Marceaeu}

interactions :
Gao Gao {Rat} -ferret- -ferret- {Lysan}
Swab; The Renascence and Tynedale
Cordelia
TL; DR: Rat makes Cordelia upset and then she follows the crew off the ship wanting to learn how to tie a knot. Finds Lysan and runs over to him. Very happy reunion.

"Stupid git." Rat had been muttering to himself but Cordelia was close enough to hear. He was now pulling her knot loose and redoing it. "Don't be touching the bloody ropes. Gettin' me into trouble, you are."

Cordelia dropped her head, brown unruly hair falling in waves over her shoulders. She was still perched behind a barrel adjusting a drawing she did of a crewmate. Eyes now focused on the ground after hearing Rats words. She had failed yet again to make a good knot, never getting a good view on how everyone did it.

She was just trying to earn her keep on the ship. Was never quite sure if the crew wanted her here or not but she would pretend like she didnt notice the glances in her direction. She was still only a child but she could still do alot! After rat had left, Cordelia slowly stood up and brushed off her face and clothes. She was going to follow the crew because it meant new people. Plus she heard about treasure! She wanted to see treasure!

It was always kept out of reach from her and she just wanted to hold one gold coin. Just one and only for a couple seconds. Maybe enough to memorize it and draw it.

"Ok I can do this! Follow everyone and meet new people. And convince one to give me a gold coin!" Cordelia nodded her head agreeing to her own little plan. A smile on her face as she tucked her notebook under her arm and her pencil behind her ear. Time to go before she lost sight of the crew! She scrabbled on top of the barrel to get a better look about where all the sound was coming from.

Spotting the small group of her crew heading to the building, Cordelia skittered after them trying to be quiet, not sure if she was aloud to follow but she made up her own rules. Cordelia pulled a small hairtie off her wrist and scrunched all her curls into a ponytail, tying it up. She glanced up at the doors where everyone had entered, her goal was to find the person. Maybe Rat first. She needed to see how to improve her knot work.

She needed to be the best little crewmate there was! She blinked slowly as she got used to the music before slipping into the building, catching the faint words, 'The barmaid' on a sign. Alright she was going into a bar. Not the worse place. maybe they would be more open to share with her! Or very very angry.. OH WELL! She jumped up and down to see over heads, squinting her eyes then caught sight of a flash of bright white. RAT.

"PAPA RAT-" She started to yell as she hurried over to him, tugging on his pants. Glancing up at him with wide eyes before the other people near him. Giving a small wave and a bright smile before focusing back on Rat. "Can you teach me how to tie a knot? It didnt go well and I dont wanna get you in trouble-" She blinked before looking around the bar, a bright pink haired figure catching her gaze.

"MAMAAAAA!" Cordelia shouted as her entire face lit up, rushing over to the figure and someone who was dancing with him. Oh that was the first mate on the ship. He was scary. Yelled alot. Threw fish at people. Almost as scary as the captain but no one was a scary as her, though Cordelia liked the captain. Then confusion slowly flickered across Cordelias features. "Mama what are you doing here?"
coded by reveriee.

mood :
She is just a mood.

outfit :
mentions :
Gao Gao {Lexis} qunqun qunqun {Auguste} Cursed_Romance_Route Cursed_Romance_Route {Mosley}

interactions :
Same as above
Captain; The Endevor
Evangeline
TL ; DR: Threatens Lexis and proceeds to be nice to Auguste cause the boy deserve it. He aint leaving. And thank you Mosley for the comment. Tiny makes an introduction.

Her grip tightened on his neck keeping him in the hold while shaking her head. "If you quit struggling I will." Eve looked down at her brother who had then got out of her grip. Narrowing her eyes she grumbled something incoherent. Then Lexis started talking about something.

Didnt he know she was joking? DIDNT HE KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP? Eve raised her hand to silence him then he started talking about the actual thing she was wanting. Ideas.

Straightforward.

That she liked. Even if they were going to a bar she had plans to {hopefully} not drink. It was a straight in and out shot. She wanted this treasure badly and maybe to kick some pirate ass. Despised the pirates. "I like that idea-" She was interrupted by Lexis talking again. JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS THE MIDDLE CHILD DID NOT MEAN SHE SHOULD BE IGNORED.

A hand was then reached out to her after a very awkward performance. Still being salty, Eve smacked Lexis' hand away and glared at him. She could tell he was waiting for a reaction about the disguise. Eve not wanting to hurt his feelings as he probably spend more than the entire day on it, she gave a small set of claps.

"Very good very good." She nodded with approval. Was it slightly fake? Well yea. It took her all she had not to burst out laughing.

She wanted her brother to feel good about himself so she would applaud and pretend like it was good. Sorry Lexis you were never the actor in the family. "Alright lets set up a thing then before we go. And we can stay calm... Maybe." She glanced over at the crew who was busy trying to finalize things and then Lexis said something about drinking. She knew that was quipped at her.

"I will make you dance with Jack Ketch." Eve threatened, a sly narrow of her own eyes. Here she held all the power. This was her ship. Her brother had then trailed off into silence and Eve raised an eyebrow before turning around to see Auguste.

A concerned frown on her face when he asked if she was pleased with his work. She glanced at Lexis who seemed to just stare at Auguste. That did not seem nice. "Fix your god damn face before I rearrange it for you Lexis. And my term of fix is you being used as shark bait. Wouldnt want you to be hanging out with Davy Jones would you?" She hissed before looking back at Auguste.

She nodded to what Lexis had then said before answering for herself. Cause she could do that. Lexis didnt need to do everything. She was responsible sort of. "Of course we are pleased with your work. Why wouldnt I be? You are one of the stronger crewmates. Makes you very handy to keep on deck." She grinned and crossed her arms over her chest.

Eve wouldnt send Auguste off anyway. She saw the state he came in onto the ship. No way in hell would she let that happen again. A slong as she was captain, Auguste had a set spot on her ship.

She glanced at Lexis and saw he put back on the hat. Oh no. Eve groaned before rubbing her hand across her face. "Im going to need a drink- correction like a barrel of wine if he does this all night." She muttered in agony to herself. Glancing at Auguste, her eyes just pleaded for him to say it was good and hope they could move on. A head then popped up and a voice sounded.

Oh it was Mosley! Eve waved to the female, she was then hidden again and Eve laughed. Thanks for the input Mosley! It was very much needed in this case! Like really thank you! Tiny then came rushing down the deck, heavy footsteps sounding.

Monstrous dog.

"ANGE. NEED. FOOD. NOW! AND. THERE. WATER. EVERYWHERE." The dog was barking super loud as he turned his head to glance at all the water surrounding the boat. When she got a dog she didnt think it would be this dumb though she loved Tiny more than anything {yes even more than her own brother}.

She dropped down to one knee and held out her hand. The dog rushed forward and nudged her face with his, causing the captain to giggle.

"Alright Tiny. Ill feed you when we get back alright?"

"NOOOO. FOOD. NOW." The dog started howling and Eve grumbled something before the dog shot off to the side of the boat.

"TINY-" She stood back up and shook her head slightly, trying to cover a fit of giggles with a cough.

"IS. THAT. LAND?"

"Yes Tiny that is land." The dog started to spin around howling some incoherent nonsense. Was not a sea dog. They have soon then arrived at the port and the crew had started to tie down the ship. Other ships already in the dock but Eve was paying no mind. THEY WERE AT A BAR. And as much as Eve wasnt going to say it outloud she was secretly dancing in her shoes. She took back what she said, she was going to drink.

The Barmaid was to good to pass up.

coded by reveriee.

basics
MENTIONS:
Zephyr

INT:
Eve@XxAlien_CelloxX
Mosley
Lexis @Gao
tags
TL;DR Lexis? Did you hit your head?
tl;dr
Auguste
Auguste's eyes widened. His mouth parted. Somehow, the siblings have succeeded in stunning the massive giant. And then something even more terrifying happened. He stood up to his full height. It got rid of the "looming shadow of death" effect that his hunched posture had, but it made way for.. well. He stayed hunched over usually to keep his height from being too noticeable. And if it wasn't massive before, well, him standing up seemed to double it. Terrifying.

"Oh. Oh then.. thank you." He said, his voice somehow, just became even softer, a more open sound. It almost made him seem human.

That was the closest to a genuine compliment he'd gotten in... um.. forever. He'd never gotten any kind of compliment before. It'd always been "Julien why aren't you responding to your name. You should learn to be more grateful for being given a name and a warm place to stay." "Julien stop eating with your hands, you don't have to act like you were raised by wolves." "Julien stop growling at people. You should be more grateful that they even want to touch you." "Julien see those guys? We need you to go slaughter all of them, and then after haul any precious items you find onto the ship. And quickly. Go. Yes by yourself, why would we risk endangering the lives of our crew when we have you? 20 lashes when you get back for second-guessing orders." "Julien stop dripping blood onto the deck. 5 more lashes for dirtying the place up. And then you have to swab the decks."

He had no previous experience with how warm and fuzzy the offhanded, cold remark that Lexis gave him made him feel on the inside. So therefore, the slightest sliver of a compliment had him glowing. Completely forgetting about Zephyr having to move the heavy barrels around. And EVE. Eve was making him feel very faint and light. So very very happy. He was a good boy who was doing good things- wait what was Lexis doing???

Lexis's performance was... interesting, to say the least. He watched it, his eyes flickering over to Eve, and then back to Lexis, as if not really sure how to respond. That... had to be a joke right? Like, they weren't actually going to... go in there... like that... and pretend- no surely not. This was supposed to be funny, and- what. Who was this little punk.

Auguste stared down at Mosely with seeming disdain, his mouth thinning - he was holding back from laughing in Lexis's face - and his eyes narrowed dangerously at her. He was struck suddenly with the intense worry and anxiety that he might step on her. Very scary thought. Hurting someone was bad enough, he might get shot for that.

"... Are you taking constructive criticism?" Auguste asked, his eyes suddenly going in a more upwards direction towards Lexis, he mistook Eve's look for a 'please help me' rather than a 'God just say it's good so we can move on.' "You need to... loosen up. A lot. Pirates don't talk like that."

He paused, then it was suddednly like a switch had flipped in him, and a wolfy mischievious grin spread across his face. On anyone else it would've probably been kinda like a prankster's smile. On him, it looked like he was about to tear someone's throat out with his teeth. He pulled his hair away from his face, tying it back in a loose ponytail, plopping his new hat on his head. He looked marginally less terrifying now. Very pirate-y

"Ayyyyyyyy" Oh God all the bass was out of his voice all of the sudden. His voice was still deep, but it sounded like a normal person. More nasally. Equally terrifying but for different reasons now. "What's up, man, you doing good?" He plopped an arm down on Lexis's shoulder, leaning on him casually. Auguste was warm and keeping most of his weight off Lexis.

"Listen you gotta help a brother out, you hear? I heard there was this map thing and I want in. Got a crew an' everything to help you. Of course, I'm gonna want a cut of the whole deal but you got yourself some more helping hands. And they're..." He visibly looked up and down at Lexis. ".. very capable." He said, softly, leaning over closer, his lips nearly brushing Lexis's ear choosing to speak in a husky voice, still keeping the bass out of his voice. "So what do you say. Do we have a deal?" He hopped away from Lexis to mimic the other person.

His voice jumped up two octaves in a poor imitation of a girl's voice "Of course we do Lexis! Wow you seem so trustworthy and capable, y'know what, here's a glimpse of the map." He mimed out holding the map out to where Auguste had been standing a second ago.

And then back to his normal person voice as he went back next to Lexis to continue doing his impression of Lexis's impression of a pirate. "ET VOILA, I AM CAVALRY THE MAP IS MINE NOW" Auguste suddenly shouted very loud in an equally poor mimic of Lexis, taking off his hat while he did so, miming grabbing the map as he did so.

And now back to the terrifying deep bassy voice "... or something like that." His gaze dropped to their feet like that was the most amazing thing in the world. His hand clenched tighter around his new hat. Maybe he was thinking of throwing everybody overboard again. Maybe he was scared it would flutter away into the wind.

Land. Scary people. But land. And alcohol. But lots of loud scary people... But also maybe a nice person. Who knew.
code by valen t.

YAQUIN
Interactions: Kyon Kyon Antonio
1620390141290.png
Bars, the one place she disliked being at the most especially since she wasn't the drinking type, but it was a place that helped keep the crew and the Captain in high spirits so she has to tolerate it. Honestly she would rather be on the ship making sure everything is going smoothly there, but instead she has to keep a watchful eye out on the crew here in order to make sure everything is going smoothly and no fights break out, last thing she needed was for them to get banned from here after all. It was something she supposed had to be done, but she stood mostly in the side corner of the bar, so that she could keep a eye on everyone in the Bar, along with anyone who enters or exits it as well, just in case. She spent most of her time in the bar simply polishing her flintlock, a common thing she did when she was board out of her mind. Honestly her job was a bit like babysitting sometimes, which was a bit annoying, she had to make sure the crew didn't act too stupid and she had to keep them safe as well, honestly mothering a bunch of loons wasn't something she expected to be be doing as Firstmate. But here she is, there were benefits to it and drawbacks to it, but she remained loyal to the Captain so far, she honestly had no intentions of betraying him either, she wasn't really ambitious enough to take the Captains place. Plus theirs the fact she could just make the Captain deal with all the hard decisions that she doesn't want to make, and if they don't work it's the Captains fault not hers. But then theirs the downsides which includes - "Yaquin" she could hear her voice being called out, as if right on que it was the Captains voice, she slowly turned her head towards the direction it came from, only to find the Captain laying down on the ground. Yaquin went on to take a Deep breath in before then exhaling, as she went over to where the Captain was, it was clear that her was drunk, again and he wanted her to help him up, again. As she made her way towards the captain though, she made sure to keep a stoic expression and allowed her footsteps to be heard loud and clear, she only went on to stop when her feet were close to the Captains head. With a sigh she then went on to put her flintlock away and go on to address the Captain "Greetings Captain, I'm guessing you require my assistance, again." she said so impassively as she looked down at him sprawled on out on the floor. Without another word she grabbed the Captains arm that didn't have a liquor bottle in it, in order to heave him up and carry him over her shoulders. Just another day of being first mate for her Nothing real special about it besides the fact she had to deal with crew members who can barely remember how to tie their own shoes. "I would suggest not getting yourself completely drunk until we get on the ship, Captain" she said that mostly cause she didn't want to have to carry him all the way to the ship, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back