• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Pirate Search! (arrrr...)

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey all! Lets get right to it. I'm lookin' for a male (preferred) or female pirate to write with - or at least a sailor. I have a character concept/plot I wanna try out, so bring me all your creativity. This isn't something I want to plan all by myself. The concept is a bit complex and would require some minor (at least) world building and lore, so I would rather explain it to the right person when they message me. It falls under the fantasy/adventure genre.

A little about me and my preferences first. I KNOW it's daunting to jump into something like this without knowing anything about who you're writing with!
  • I'm 21+ and would prefer someone 19+
  • I do not double up on main characters. Don't ask. I DO write many side characters I accidentally get too attached to.
  • I consistently write 500-1000 words and can provide writing samples upon request
    • I ask that you at least try to match - I know certain situations call for less - and know that I might ask you for a sample
  • All of my characters come with a Pinterest board and a playlist - I never expect this from you. But I'll be enthusiastically sharing lol!
  • I'm very big on chatting about anything and everything. I fangirl over characters, make up silly scenarios, and I'm constantly plotting. If you're not into this, let me know.
  • I reply about 2-3 times a week, sometimes more. I only ask that I get a reply from you once a week and know that my silly messages are NEVER meant as pressuring you to respond. We're adults, I know we have lives. If you find yourself gone for longer, just shoot me a message to let me know you're still bee-bopping around
  • I'm ghost friendly
  • Romance is never the main plot but I do almost always fall into it. It gives me the warm and fuzzies. Prepare for some romantic element!
  • Plot with me!! Bring me ALL THE CREATIVITY! I adore wacky ideas, wacky characters, plot points done just for the laughs, tragic backstories, grand characters.
Shoot me a message, mateys!
season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back