• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a partner search? in this economy!?

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
Hello hello, i'm back again after a very brief break because of schoolwork and looking for some new 1x1 rps :-)

Some info about myself:
- I'm 16. If the age difference is uncomfortable for you, I totally get it. I would also prefer to rp with people around my age, but if you're older that's fine, as long as we don't get into anything too adult of course!
- I consider myself semi-literate, meaning 2-3 paragraphs per post, but I can usually match what's given to me, so don't worry too much about post length
- I have discord if you'd like to plot/rp there as well!
- I tend to prefer mxm, though i'm open to mxf and fxf as well. if we do mxf i'd probably prefer to play the male

Here are some of the plot ideas I have:

[mxm] Muse A is the crown prince of a kingdom, who currently has one goal: find a bride. His goal seems to have been met when a beautiful princess from another country comes to visit, trying to court him. She brings her brother, Muse B, along for the trip. Muse A and Muse B instantly have a connection, and it doesn’t take long for them to start sneaking around behind everyone’s backs in a whirlwind secret romance.

Muse A is a bartender who’s serious and straight-laced and just happens to work at a nightclub—not that he’s exactly happy with the job. Muse B is the newest dancer at the club. He’s beautiful and he knows it, always flirting to get his way out of situations and wrapping men around his finger. Muse A is the first man he’s ever wanted who hasn’t instantly fallen at his feet. And so begins Muse B’s journey to try and make Muse A fall in love.

Muse A and Muse B are part of an idol group together. There's just one problem: They hate each others' guts. Enemies since they both became idols, Muse A and B have had to pretend to get along on stage. That would be bad enough, and things only get worse when the producers decide to create a fake relationship between the two, making Muse A and B pretend to date in the public eye.

Some tropes i'm totally down for:
-anything slice of life and fluffy
-royalty aus
-college roommates
-enemies to lovers
-fake dating au

fandoms i'd be willing to rp (i don't usually do fandom rp, but i'm down for it if you are :] likewise, i usually do oc x oc when i do fandom, but i'm down for canon x canon or canon x oc if you're interested in it)
-haikyuu!!
-naruto
-full metal alchemist: brotherhood

-jujutsu kaisen

I love all of these ideas! It's so hard to choose just one. Would you be interested in doing the first one? If so would it be alright if I played muse B? Also maybe instead of her brother, I'm her body guard. Though if you would prefer brother I'm totally down for that.

just popping in to say you might wanna switch the colour you're using for the text here or give it some kind of background. It's impossible for lightmode users to read without highlighting

Hey there! All of these ideas are super interesting to me but especially the first two. I'm 17 and new here so I'm not sure if I can pm yet but if you're interested in rping one of those first two prompts for Haikyuu with me, shoot me a message!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm totally interested your idol plot!
I shot you a message, but I don't think you've read it/it did not deliver correctly. Do you mind pming me to clear up the confusion?

hello friends,, i am back from the dead.... again.... anyways if anyone is still interested, please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back