• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A partner please?

TaterMcTopHat

Have you heard about Pluto?
Alright, so, I'm in my early twenties, I live in the eastern time zone, and I have quite a bit of down time at work. (Shh... =p) I am semi-lit, so I can literally go from a paragraph to over a thousand words in reply. I find that I usually mirror. I get easily excited about new writing adventures, and that makes me write a lot. Don't let that scare ye off tho! I am in college and I do work, so while I'd try to post at least once a day, I'd appreciate some understanding of a mildly busy life! I shall do the same for you!

What I'm looking for in a rp partner is someone that writes at least a small paragraph, (we both need stuff to work off of.) Good grammar and spelling, I get that no one is perfect though, and friendliness. Hopefully that sounds do able! ^-^

I only do malexfemale pairing, and I can play either gender! Double upping is always acceptable and sometimes needed.

I'm really open to most plots, but some of the things that I'm interested in are as follows:

The Night Circus (similar plot to the book, perhaps?)

The River of Time Series (Or time traveling back or forward between any periods?)

Steampunk

Victorian/Medieval eras are always good!

Bands (our own, made up ones)

Psych

Uhm... yeah. Like I said, open to a lot of things. I definitely like throwing romance in, as well, but it doesn't have to be instantaneous or the main theme.

I am interested in band and I write atleast 1-2 paragraphs per response in reply to my partner and I am in junior high so my schedule is pretty packed. I try to be on as much as possible so I can reply quickly.

[QUOTE="Mia Moulop]Victorian and Medieval! Any plots for those?

[/QUOTE]
I don't, but we could plot one!

TaterMcTopHat said:
Alright, so, I'm in my early twenties, I live in the eastern time zone, and I have quite a bit of down time at work. (Shh... =p) I am semi-lit, so I can literally go from a paragraph to over a thousand words in reply. I find that I usually mirror. I get easily excited about new writing adventures, and that makes me write a lot. Don't let that scare ye off tho! I am in college and I do work, so while I'd try to post at least once a day, I'd appreciate some understanding of a mildly busy life! I shall do the same for you!
What I'm looking for in a rp partner is someone that writes at least a small paragraph, (we both need stuff to work off of.) Good grammar and spelling, I get that no one is perfect though, and friendliness. Hopefully that sounds do able! ^-^

I only do malexfemale pairing, and I can play either gender! Double upping is always acceptable and sometimes needed.

I'm really open to most plots, but some of the things that I'm interested in are as follows:

The Night Circus (similar plot to the book, perhaps?)

The River of Time Series (Or time traveling back or forward between any periods?)

Steampunk

Victorian/Medieval eras are always good!

Bands (our own, made up ones)

Psych

Uhm... yeah. Like I said, open to a lot of things. I definitely like throwing romance in, as well, but it doesn't have to be instantaneous or the main theme.
May be interested in time travel. I've never done anything in that world, but I'm looking to get my feet wet in more supernatural stuff. So if you're willing to work with an experienced writer who is inexperienced but willing to learn a new world just shoot me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back