• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Seeking Wuthering Waves (Canon x OC doubling)

Mewk

Hihi everyone, I'm Mew, 21+ years of age, and currently looking to double or triple up (because who doesn't enjoy love triangle drama or polyships?) for WuWa! (Might be open to split fandom doubling too? You can take a look at my main thread here)

My posting times can be very unpredictable, but I do try to aim for a reply once every few days if not daily. You can take your time with posts! If my schedule picks up, I can be extremely slow, like a reply once every week or two. Edit: at the moment I've been on the much slower side, maybe a reply a week, but I hope this isn't too much of a deterrent!

I'd like to consider myself super chill and ghost friendly. I roleplay through PM and I don't care much for word count, mistakes, perfect portrayals, etc. and would ask you to be relaxed/lenient as well!

My average posts are roughly two paragraphs per side. Not looking for overly long posts at this time, all I ask is a decent paragraph per side from you. All pairing types are fine with me but I do prefer MxF for my half.

Please care about both our sides and put in equal effort, as I'll do the same!

Below are my main interests first // secondary interests after.

Interests: Scar - Calcharo // Mortefi
Can play for you: Aside from the ones listed, I'll be willing to give anyone a try!

If this caught your interest, just message me with what you're interested in, who you're able to play for me and who you'd like in return, please and thank you lovelies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back