• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Normal Sgrub/Sburb Session

Do you want to play as Humans or Trolls?

• Humans (Sburb)

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Trolls (Sgrub)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
ArtificialEnt ArtificialEnt : I'm planning on trying to run a game, if I can get enough people who are still interested. I'd like at least four players before I set up anything specific, though.

I Actually have a Homestuck RP looking for people!
Oh I'm not really very good at running games. I've tried before and I'm a bit too uh... well let's just leave it at that. I think that's the main problem though, plenty of people want to play a game, just noone wants to direct it :p

welp, cool.
whenever i try and join a homesick rp it up and dies on me.
i'm making one myself

Ummm well let's not make 3 different games... Better to have one or at most 2 if there's enough interest, so maybe attract players in one thread and then divide things up for two games if necessary?

whatever already made the interest check for mine

welp, cool.
whenever i try and join a homesick rp it up and dies on me.
i'm making one myself
Ummm well let's not make 3 different games... Better to have one or at most 2 if there's enough interest, so maybe attract players in one thread and then divide things up for two games if necessary?

Which is why I was suggesting the session I was trying to do, but I guess it's too late now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back