• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Normal Sgrub/Sburb Session

Do you want to play as Humans or Trolls?

• Humans (Sburb)

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Trolls (Sgrub)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Katakon

Luck of the Draw

So, here's your normal everyday end of the world. You and a group of friends have kick started the apocalypse, but don't blame yourself, it was always gonna end, you were just the catalyst of it nothing more nothing less. But its your job to start a new universe and hopefully a better world than where you came from! How did you start the Apocalypse and hopefully the new universe? By playing the hot new, highly anticipated life Simulator Sgurb/Sbrub! While most of humanity (or Trollanity) got wiped off the galactic map you are transported to a not so safe place to grow and develop the new universe, but I won't go into more detail at the moment, it's all spoilers after all! Hopefully you join us in this game session of life and death, to see if you rise or fall! But no matter what, it will be amusing.

So there's my pitch, hopefully you join this rp!
If you want to join please place a vote for what you want~
If you have any questions or anything please ask me!

Okay, third try's the charm right? :p Been several homestuck themed games the last couple weeks but neither of those got of the ground despite decent interest. I hope this one will be different! Been keen to have some good crazy Sburb fun for a while now. I'd definitely prefer a human session, but wouldn't say no to trolls, just have to put a bit more thought into a character that makes sense in alternian society.

Do you have a character sheet? Whereabouts would we be jumping into the game? day of the alpha/beta? skipping to after entry in the medium? Something else?

Okay, third try's the charm right? :p Been several homestuck themed games the last couple weeks but neither of those got of the ground despite decent interest. I hope this one will be different! Been keen to have some good crazy Sburb fun for a while now. I'd definitely prefer a human session, but wouldn't say no to trolls, just have to put a bit more thought into a character that makes sense in alternian society.

Do you have a character sheet? Whereabouts would we be jumping into the game? day of the alpha/beta? skipping to after entry in the medium? Something else?

Yeah, I plan to keep this one running for awhile~
I'm working on a character sheet, I'm making sure the BBcode works for easy copy/paste~

And depending on how well thought out the relationships are, it will either be on the day of the Alpha if we have a clear idea how our characters will interact with each other or a day before to figure out how they interact with each other~

Depending on how long each entry take, we might skip some and just put a recap of all the things they did that would affect the session~ The entering of the Medium takes the longest and is often a Session killer, so I plan not to let that happen here~

Monky Monky Here's the CS, apology for the simplicity This is my first time coding an CS from scratch. While you wait, you can start typing a character~ Also the image size is more of a suggestion then anything serious~

Still working on mine by the way... not much written down yet, but I'll go post it in a little while anyway.

I'm more then willing to reroll my character as a Space Player.
And I can even out the gender ratio somewhat while doing so.

Okay, I know this is a bit late, but I kept having issues with the post dumping a bunch of extra tags at the end for no reason, so I redid the character profile code with a div box instead of border/bg.

Code:
[div=border:5px solid #0e4603;border-radius: 15px;background-color:#0aa300;color:#fff;]
[h][font=Courier New]"Character's Name"[/font][/h][font=Courier New]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rD8fjdD.png[/img]

"Character Quote Here"[/center]

[Tabs][Tab=Basic Info]
Name: (Humans often have four letter first names and 6 - 8 letter last names)

Pesterchum Handle: (A mix of two words that relate to your character in some way, example being; "dungeonMaster")

Typing Quirk: (Explain how your character types, explain how their Capitalization, Punctuation, word choices, and anything else you think of)

House Location: (Where does your character and what kind of house do they live in?)

[/Tab]

[Tab=Appearance]
Physical Appearance: (Explain how they look)

Starting Outfit: (The outfit they are wearing at the start)

Alternate Outfits: (Other things they can wear, when not wearing the main outfits, dream moon outfit counts as one of these)

[/Tab]

[Tab=Personality]
Personality: (Explain how they act normally)

Interests: (Every person has interests, what is your character's? Can be as normal or as obscure as you want it; kids can have some very odd and very specific interests)

Dislikes: (Five or More)

[/Tab]

[Tab=Biography]
Biography and/or Introductions: (You can either write a simple 2  or more paragraphs of back story for your character, or you can give them a Homestuck style Introductions)

[/Tab]

[Tab=SBrub infomation]
Strife Specibi: (What weapon type do they have assign?)

Fetch Modus: (What kind of Fetch Modus do they use?)

God Tier: (Use Canon Classes and Aspects)

Dream Moon: (Prospit or Derse; maybe even Prospit and Derse under special situations)

Land: (What land belongs to your character?)
[/Tab]

[Tab=Relationships]
Character Relations: (What is your character's relationship with those around them?)

[/Tab]

[Tab=Gallery]
A completely optional tab where you can put art work of your character

[/Tab]

[Tab=Music]
A another completely optional tab where you can put themes for your character

[/Tab][/Tabs]

[/font][/div]

Last edited:
Is it agaisnt the rules for this rp to have two players of the same aspect? I ended up picking the same aspect as another player, but I'm not sure how I'd be willing to alter my character so that this isn't the case.

Oh I'm not really very good at running games. I've tried before and I'm a bit too uh... well let's just leave it at that. I think that's the main problem though, plenty of people want to play a game, just noone wants to direct it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back