• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
That said, if I I had either a Series X or a PS5 I'd probably pre-order MK1 lol.

But I don't have either and I sure as fuck ain't playing it on the Switch.

That said, if I I had either a Series X or a PS5 I'd probably pre-order MK1 lol.

But I don't have either and I sure as fuck ain't playing it on the Switch.
Nintendo’s never exactly been good with porting MK games from the start way back in the SNES days.

Nintendo’s never exactly been good with porting MK games from the start way back in the SNES days.
That very much is true!

Something that's bugging the heck out of me is that they're already advertising the Komplete Edition of MK1 for pre-order but like...the game isn't even OUT yet and I'm sure there'll be more DLC to come down the pipeline. How can you market it as 'complete' when it's really not?? I had MK9 as a kid and then later bought the Komplete Edition of MK9 (so had all the DLC/skins/etc) and my original copy of MKX turned into MKXL which was nice because I was not gonna just buy the same game twice.

That very much is true!

Something that's bugging the heck out of me is that they're already advertising the Komplete Edition of MK1 for pre-order but like...the game isn't even OUT yet and I'm sure there'll be more DLC to come down the pipeline. How can you market it as 'complete' when it's really not?? I had MK9 as a kid and then later bought the Komplete Edition of MK9 (so had all the DLC/skins/etc) and my original copy of MKX turned into MKXL which was nice because I was not gonna just buy the same game twice.
Would you mind if I set up an OOC for this RP? I don’t wanna break guidelines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back