• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ahh I'd try having a second character but since I'm new to the website I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it yet since I haven't roleplayed in a few years

I'm also sorry in advance for how much of a bitch my character is going to be in the beginning hh. She'll change, I promise

I have a second character in mind as well, but I'm inclined to want to pair her as someone's sibling. Anyone need an over-bearing, high school aged older sister? A mother bear sort of figure for the young ones.

She could be ‘The Kid’s sister! : )

Im home now so I’m gonna eat lunch/try to take a nap and then put up any additional CSes lol

Last edited:
Honestly we’ve got a good enough cast as is that we could probably start the RP tonight!

Carnevil is a BIG place so if anyone else joins, we don’t ALL have to be in the same place. Like I said before I can’t imagine most of the other PCs will be happy with The Kid for summoning Carnevil lmao

She could be ‘The Kid’s sister! : )

Im home now so I’m gonna eat lunch/try to take a nap and then put up any additional CSes lol

Ohh, I can see that! I'll PM you her CS just to make sure it's okay before I post it. She'll absolutely teeter between protecting her brother and wanting to toss him to the wolves. It'll be fun! XD

phineas-and-ferb-candace-flynn.gif

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Bambiholic Bambiholic SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Paroe Paroe

Got the IC thread up and I'll use this thread as our OOC one!

DoctorDunno DoctorDunno and Lia Lia were/are two users that've I've talked to in private about possibly joining the RP later on! Just tagging them here so they can keep tabs on things easier!

Now...the first choice of the RP!

WILL YOU GO TO:

<-THE HAUNTED HOUSE
<-THE ZOO
<-THE FREAKSHOW
<-RICKETY TOWN

OR

<-TRY TO LEAVE?

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Bambiholic Bambiholic SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Paroe Paroe

DoctorDunno DoctorDunno and Lia Lia were/are two users that've I've talked to in private about possibly joining the RP later on! Just tagging them here so they can keep tabs on things easier!

WILL YOU GO TO:

<-THE HAUNTED HOUSE
<-THE ZOO
<-THE FREAKSHOW
<-RICKETY TOWN

OR

<-TRY TO LEAVE?
There's regulations on RPnation about using the Request thread as the OOC thread. I don't wanna incur the wrath of the mods, even if I have a feeling it might not be in their biggest concerns.

WILL YOU GO TO:

<-THE HAUNTED HOUSE
<-THE ZOO
<-THE FREAKSHOW
<-RICKETY TOWN

OR

<-TRY TO LEAVE?

Do the characters need to go to the ticket booth in order to make a choice before they go sprinting off?

There's regulations on RPnation about using the Request thread as the OOC thread. I don't wanna incur the wrath of the mods, even if I have a feeling it might not be in their biggest concerns.
Oof, didn’t think of that! Ok! I’ll make the OOC thread tomorrow! Ty Moldoma : )

Do the characters need to go to the ticket booth in order to make a choice before they go sprinting off?

You don’t HAVE to/Richard ran off in the direction of The Haunted House area without realizing it. Going to the ticket booth will help your guys get a better idea of WHERE to run off to! : )

You don’t HAVE to/Richard ran off in the direction of The Haunted House area without realizing it. Going to the ticket booth will help your guys get a better idea of WHERE to run off to! : )
Also did we want Olivia and The Kid to be apart of the same friend group?

WILL YOU GO TO:

<-THE HAUNTED HOUSE
<-THE ZOO
<-THE FREAKSHOW
<-RICKETY TOWN

OR

<-TRY TO LEAVE?
Anyway.

Beaut's go to is trying to leave with Ophelia. As much as she'd like to spend her fair time at the carn-evil, she can tell that Ophelia wants her safe and is willing to oblige that for now. Plus, I think she's watched enough horror movies to know it wont work anyway.

As for Carrol? I don't know if she has it in her to punch her way to ophelia but she'll probably try to escape too.

Also did we want Olivia and The Kid to be apart of the same friend group?

That’s perfectly fine! I wrote things to come off as most of the Kid’s other pals either ran off/tried to run and got eaten by the zombies so Olivia actually sticking by him sounds nice : )

That’s perfectly fine! I wrote things to come off as most of the Kid’s other pals either ran off/tried to run and got eaten by the zombies so Olivia actually sticking by him sounds nice : )
Maybe he thought she had initially ran off but she just got pushed back a bit by the crowd and she finds him at the ticket booth

Anyway.

Beaut's go to is trying to leave with Ophelia. As much as she'd like to spend her fair time at the carn-evil, she can tell that Ophelia wants her safe and is willing to oblige that for now. Plus, I think she's watched enough horror movies to know it wont work anyway.

As for Carrol? I don't know if she has it in her to punch her way to ophelia but she'll probably try to escape too.
Great!

When Sav/Bambi/Paroe make their choices, y’all can post and I’ll reply tomorrow. I’m bushed lol

Maybe he thought she had initially ran off but she just got pushed back a bit by the crowd and she finds him at the ticket booth
That works out great!

So far it’s :

-ESCAPE( Ophelia/Beaut/Carrol)
-HAUNTED HOUSE (Richard)
and Larry/The Kid/Olivia are at the booth

Hey guys! It's looking great so far!

I think Petey would be just arriving at the scene and then immediately trying to haul the young ones out of the Haunted House. But I'm not sure if that's the nearest location? Is the Freak Show/Circus closer to the ticket booth? Because Petey would try to clear the immediate vicinity and work from the outside in.

Naomi would be following where The Kid (her brother) is at the booth with Larry and Olivia.

Hey guys! It's looking great so far!

I think Petey would be just arriving at the scene and then immediately trying to haul the young ones out of the Haunted House. But I'm not sure if that's the nearest location? Is the Freak Show/Circus closer to the ticket booth? Because Petey would try to clear the immediate vicinity and work from the outside in.

Naomi would be following where The Kid (her brother) is at the booth with Larry and Olivia.

In the game, Umlaut transports you to the different locales but I chalk that up to mostly being just the by product of it being a video game lol

In-universe, Umlaut could probably still poof y’all there, you’ve just gotta ask or run your ass over there himself. But who know WHERE he’ll drop you guys off… : )

In the game, Umlaut transports you to the different locales but I chalk that up to mostly being just the by product of it being a video game lol

In-universe, Umlaut could probably still poof y’all there, you’ve just gotta ask or run your ass over there himself. But who know WHERE he’ll drop you guys off… : )

Ha ha. Sounds good! Then, I'll probably stick Petey in the Haunted House. And keep Naomi at the ticket booth. 👍

You can be sure that she'll probably rip The Kid a new one once she hauls his butt home.

carry-anime.gif

so, where do we post our decisions, in the IC? sorry i'm a bit brain-dead at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back