• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Night at the Carnival

Cipah

Back from the Dead?
Hello and welcome to the Peppie's Carnival! This is open seven days a week for all the children to come down and have some fun! Come and see the attractions and maybe you'll even get the chance to meet Peppie the puppet himself! We hope you enjoy your stay, and that you come back soon!

Seven years closed with the attractions left to rot, Peppie's Carnival was a site of brutal torture and murder for young children around the ages of seven to fourteen. The murderer - presumed to be the owner of the establishment, puppeteer and clown Brian Walters - was never found.

This is where you all come in. Curious kids either dared, pressured or just stupid enough to investigate the complex during the night will soon find yourselves not only in a brush with the paranormal, but also with a killer living deep within the rotting carnival with nothing but the horrific apparitions of his victims to keep him company.

Will you survive, or will you become just anther victim?

So! Horror RP! I'm planning for it to be very dark with a lot of gore and spooks!

@fandomlover5412 They can indeed! Though only with permission. I suppose there could be a thing where characters that die end up becoming a ghostly character along with the rest.

Fair enough. I'll snare you in with another one of my excellent RP ideas some other time then!

Alrighty! The numbers seem good enough to start a thread on, so I'll get to making it right away!

[QUOTE="Kylie Lions]

I would definitely join this, it sounds good!

:)

[/QUOTE]
I really would join it, the plot is cool, but like, I don't want to be unfair and say my main character doesn't die, but if my main character does die, like, I don't know how I would continue on? Like, If we become ghosts when the character dies, what do the characters do when they're ghosts? Like I don't even know xD :PPPPPPPP I'm difficult...I know xD :PPPPPPPPPP

fandomlover5412 said:
I really would join it, the plot is cool, but like, I don't want to be unfair and say my main character doesn't die, but if my main character does die, like, I don't know how I would continue on? Like, If we become ghosts when the character dies, what do the characters do when they're ghosts? Like I don't even know xD :PPPPPPPP I'm difficult...I know xD :PPPPPPPPPP
Iv'e had a roleplay where one of the rules was they had to die. I just had them all make doubles

KillGill said:
Iv'e had a roleplay where one of the rules was they had to die. I just had them all make doubles
So like 2 characters right? So like, I could make one die and the other not die?? Would that be possible?? If I can do that, I could enter it ^_^

Meh, I don't really like making doubles and I wouldn't mind my character dying either but then again, being a ghost would be hard to roleplay.. you'd have no one to talk to, etc.

[QUOTE="Kylie Lions]

Meh, I don't really like making doubles and I wouldn't mind my character dying either but then again, being a ghost would be hard to roleplay.. you'd have no one to talk to, etc.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, That's exactly what I was thinking :/

The plot sounds really great. I wouldn't really mind having my character die off. Being a ghost could be difficult, but possibly doable if needed.

If you are planning on making this a roleplay and my character died, I wouldn't mind just not roleplaying at all after that.

:P

I'd prefer it over being a ghost ^-^ I mean, the character died, so..​

Yeah, i wouldn't mind my character dying off either.

I mean, being ghost, would the other ghost see them? Would they be like those ghost where people can see them but theyre slightly transparent?

I wouldn't mind just not continuing or becoming a ghost. I'm good with either.

Eh, I guess, I mean, but like, Idk, I just feel like it would be more fun to stick in the rp throughout. :$ , I mean, I could do it, Like I'm not saying I can't or don't want to, I'm just talking about the aftermath :$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back