• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A New World

Lola finished planting the seeds and used her water pouch to water then lightly. When she was done, she walked over to Axel. "Did you see where Elissa walked off to?" She asked him sweetly. @loyalwolf

Nylana said:
Lola finished planting the seeds and used her water pouch to water then lightly. When she was done, she walked over to Axel. "Did you see where Elissa walked off to?" She asked him sweetly. @loyalwolf
Axel smiled at the girl. he think her name was Lola and said "i think i know where she went but im not sure. Last time i checked she walked into the cave. if you want i can go with you to find here. i finish inspecting the berries and water so i don't anything to do." he had a small grin on his face, he was proud he finished he task. especially since he did it in record time. he let his wing flutter a little to lead the way towards the cave."So why are you looking for Elissa anyway?"

Lola sighed softly, "To show her what I found while gardening." The hobbit girl holds a small lump of a silvery looking rock. "I believe it is metal ore. If we can heat it up, we might be able to make nails to help with the building of shelters." @loyalwolf

@Nylana[/URL]
Nylana said:
Elissa walked to the cave that she had sent Hammer to after handing Silentia a nice sized stack of a reddish wood as well as the wood that she put away to make arrows and baskets. As she walked to the cave she called out so she didn't catch him by surprise, "Hammer? Do you think you can break some of the rock into big chunks to line the fire pit with so we don't run the danger of burning our clearing to the ground?" @LaDyGrEy
@LaDyGrEy
Sarah suddenly sees a shiny piece of stone at the base of her tree. The light of the sun had managed to hit the stone just right so that it was suddenly noticeable. @Srion Receno

Suddenly, a small rabbit with light grey fur ran past. Eptal could see q few more munching a bright green plant with yellow flowers. The plant looks like many leafed covers but a brighter green. The group of rabbits amounted to a total of six. Three of them were scrawny and looked young while the rest seemed to be adults based off their sizes. @Idea @metalcity

After she had started to relax Sara looked down at the right moment and seen something shiny, a piece of stone of stone perhaps, at the base of her tree. interested she moved down and picked it up to examine it before putting it in her bag "I wonder if anyone will know what it is" she thought then started to make her way back to camp.

When she got there, Sarah could see Lola talking to Axel. She was holding a small stone that looked exactly like the one that she herself had stumbled upon. Sarah could hear the hobbit girls idea that, perhaps, the stone was actually some type of metal ore that they could melt done and use for nails or tools. @Srion Receno @LaDyGrEy @loyalwolf

Sara seeing the rock in the hobbit girls hand she walked over to her and the fae boy. "hi there" she smiled at them as she walked over "it seams we have made the same discovery today! " Sara pulled out the stone to show them as she smiled.

@Nylana @loyalwolf

((Hammer is in the mines...))

Hammer sighed, cracking a small rock he placed his makeshift torch inside it and continued with the pickaxe.

((I have nothing sorry it's so bad, I'm playing DCUO...))

Last edited by a moderator:
Elissa called into the mines, "Hammer?" She hoped he could hear her from where she stood. If not, she would have to venture in and hope that she didn't get lost. @LaDyGrEy

Axel looked between the two people and wasnt sure what to do. "both of you found metal ore?" he put on his thinking face and look like a little kid trying to solve a very important problem. "before when jump to melting the stone, we should make sure it nothing dangerous. Some metal have properties that can cause serious hazards and health issues if not worked with properly." he nod his head to himself, almost like he simply talking to himself and no one else. "then we should make sure that we prioritize what items need to made first. we might need to make something else before nails. We cant just go to elissa without a game plan. Now that we have one let go find her in the cave!" @Nylana @Srion Receno

Eptal thought for a second, she could have a advantage from the tree's but if it was slightly feeble it might be better that she didn't climb it. As her thought finished she caught a slight shadow in her eye, turning around she pulled out her bow. She gripped it with one hand and then reached behind her to pull a arrow out of her quiver, she held it by the white feathered nock and brought it other her shoulder and put the arrow in the bow. She readied the arrow and started to pull the arrow back, closing one eye while doing so. She watched the rabbits move and waited for them to stop, her breathing was steady and calm. She watched the collection of rabbits that gathered together while they ate, she took a slight sigh and closed her eyes. Then opening them again quickly, every thing was so clear and she let go of the arrow. It pierced through the rabbits head, dragging out blood which stained the floor. The rabbit fell over and the rest tried to flee, Eptal repeated the process quickly and shot 3 more. Leaving 2 scrawny rabbits alive so they could start breading again so they could continue to hunt them when they do so. "I knew I could do it, who even needs plants when you have me around." She boasted as she carefully placed the bow on her back, she was slow to make sure that she didn't miss any big game.

@Idea @Nylana (hope this is fine, sorry for the really really long wait.)

I watched as the girl caught the glimpse of the bunnies. I could have gone down and done the work myself, but that wasn`t my role, was it? I waited as she took down three, and left two to go. Good, she was smart enough to know you need to have more rabbits produced.

"Excellent, though maybe we should have waited to see what they were exactly? I mean, we`re in a different world." I stated. Her response, though, felt like she was trying to piss me off. For the sake of surviving this place, I got a hold of myself, to prevent me from leaping down and stabbing those insultuous lungs.

"How about we start with everyone?" I scoffed her commentary, then flied down, landing on the grass. I observed, trying to see if the blood sorted any effect.

@metalcity

(@Nylana , do we get permission to worldbuild the place?)

Sara looked at the fae boy with her head tipped she may be an explorer and such but faes were one thing she rarely seen. "I'm not quite sure what it is so I like that plan..." she smiled at him as she held the stone out to the Hobbit girl.

@Nylana @loyalwolf

"it's going grate!" she smiled and pulled out her notebook. " I was able to find a large tree and get a better view of the land!" she opened it up to shower her the sketches she did. "I'm thinking about going out again later oh I also seen these red birds" she flipped the page to show her, the little birds

@Nylana @loyalwolf

Eptal thought for a second "They looked like rabbits though... well if they had any strange traits or ability can't you find it by butchering them?" She pointed out, it was a good plan in her head. She flicked her hair back at the sound of him insulting her. She turned to look at there surroundings, admiring the tree's again, nothing looked out of the ordinary but she felt like she was being watched, from the shadows. She turned her attention to the man and gave a gigglish smile to him not replying yet.

@Idea @Nylana

"If they did have anything dangerous to them, attempting to butcher them would have gotten you killed. We can`t afford to loose our hunter on the first hunt!" I stated. The woman turned away, seeming offended. I had said nothing that could offend her, but nevertheless, this was an issue. I had to find a way to maximize our profit today, make reserves for possible starving periods later. If we fought too much among ourselves, that´d be the end of this newborn society.

"I apologize for rudeness. I may have...gone too far already." I said, the stood. "Well, this grass is just normal grass. Some of it must be good to at least cook the meat, as you people like it."

I bent down again and pulled some grass to barge into the basket.

@metalcity

Lola grinned, "They look so pretty. About how big would you say they are? And how bright of a red?"

Elissa sighed and yelled once more, "Hammer?! This is kind of important." The elven girl sighed in annoyance. She listened closely and could hear Lola, Axel, and Sarah coming towards her. She wondered what had brought this little group out this way. Maybe they had a discovery to share with her, she thought. @loyalwolf @LaDyGrEy @Srion Receno

Eptah suddenly sees a glimmering stone that looks as if it is in the shape of their mysterious new Goddess just as Kneckt sees a good size hole not far away that looks as if it is made naturally of red stone and a gray muddy like substance. These things looked like they might be able to be used to build with of only they could cut the rock into pieces and had a shovel to gather the mud like substance. @Idea @Srion Receno

(@Nylana , a "good size hole"? You sure those are the right words? Cause a whole is litterally the a sense of material, so it can't be made of anything.)

"Hey, what`s that?" I inquired, as I spotted something nearby. I took flight and hovered until I was next to this big hole in the ground. The walls were covered in clay, but you could find some kind of red stone in them, as well as a very solid amount of rather hot clay. Liquid clay. "Do you think we could use this? We have a builder, right? Would they be able to come up with some kind of temporary household with this mud?"

@metalcity @Nylana

Eptal thought for a second "They could do, I guess. You could mark it on a map of some kind, lets secure this food before some other creature takes it while our backs are turned." She knelled down by the dead rabbits, she checked them for any types of diseases they could have possibly suffered from before there passing.

@Idea

"they were the size of my drawing and a beautiful red I'll try and catch one later So I can show you!" she smiled as she looked at the pages with the birds on them. "I'll go look for them after we show her the rocks" she said then closed the notebook and put it gently I to her bag. Looking at the rock again she rubbed her thumb on it, it was soft smiling again as she walked with them to the cave.

@Nylana @loyalwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back