A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikoku stood still as she looked up at Zane, she had seen he form before it wasn't new to her, her eyes didn't waver where Riku spoke to her "it is, but his wings are different" she worried, but didn't speak up, she knew the darkness was troubling him. If he just believed in himself she knew he wouldn't ever let the darkness consume him. There were parts of his future blank to her, her one curse was never being able to see her own future, only her past, and her time in other worlds, anything involving herself was blank in people's destiny. She shook her head dismissing the thoughts, there were many other reasons she couldn't see history her mind was just clouded. 

The dragon chuckled slightly, "Kill her no you foolish light dragon she is my sister I don't intend to kill her but I will break the bond. And she will want death, she kept running from me afraid that I wouldn't be able to watch her suffer and in a way I don't want to see her suffer...But...She will have too..." He said changing to his human form, he was straddled over Sandy holding her down. "You want it broken and so do i...I'm sorry it took me so long to find  you..."

.  Tears slid down Sandy's face as she looked up at her brother his red eyes bore into hers, " I'm sorry big brother I didn't want you to have to watch me go through that." find Luca sighed, " I would rather have you back in my life and knowing that you are okay and another dark one hasn't killed you. " He frowned, " I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you, to free your mate, I'm sorry they forced you to kill him."

20170223_190451-BlendCollage.jpg

20170223_190829-BlendCollage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane glared at them quickly transforming back into his human form glaring the man " wanting death? No one should suffer like that.. sorry but you won't have what you want from that girl " he lifted up his hand sending a shock wave at the man on top of the girl aiming it at him " your going to have to face me before you do anything to her

Luca got hit by the shockwave and skidded to a stop glaring at the man. "You understand nothing...." He growled darkness swirled around him and formed into a ball by his head. He and Sandy were brother and sister she was the light and he was the dark. Although to most in their world he had been the light and her the dark.

Sandy stood up, "D-dont!!!!" She stood in front of her brother. "Um...You don't understand even if you bound the sword it's not broken..."

(haha let me give you info about Dark One's. A Dark One is someone who is bound to a weapon and bound to kill dragons or be kill by their weapon. They always have a black dragon tattoo on their body somewhere that burns whenever they are close to a dragon. The only way that a Dark One can be unbound is by forcing the weapon away from them and keeping them away from it through the withdrawals. The withdrawals are terribly painful almost like having their body stripped of their skin slowly. Normally a dark one would need to be chained down so they can't get the weapon back they are connected to the weapon and can find it by sensing it most of the dark ones were forced into becoming one. How they become one is they're forced to kill a dragon with a weapon that has been bathed in dragon's blood or made with a dragons bone there are a few dark ones who actually are dragons themselves and it's even worse for them. )Sorry it's so long it's a part of a story I'm working on))

((( oh wow that's very very interesting ))

Zane looked over at the blade the sword bound to her and he looked back at them both a blinding light aura formed around Zane light particles of pure energy an old ancient energy entered his body. The light went to his hand as he grabbed the hilt of her blade and looked at it focusing his light energy into the blade " this sword is bound to her? No one should suffer the fate like that.. 

The darkness still swirled around Luca, "It is an unfair thing..." He sighed holding up his half added tattoo, "Once you break the bond the tattoo becomes like this. I've been through it and trust me...I don't want her to but I'd rather have my sister back." He looked at his sister, hell no he didn't want to see her suffer but it was for the best to break the bond as soon as possible. "I need iron chains..."

Sandy turned resting her hand on Lucas's shoulder. "It's okay I don't mind..." She turned back to the light dragon and bowed, "I know we got off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry...But if you could help that would be wonderful. My name is Sandy and this is my older brother Luca." She hoped this would be okay and they could start over.

Zane looked at them and shook his head " why not let the weapon become bound to me instead? I'm not a ordinary Dragon maybe the effects will be different? " he asked them both

"NO!!!" They both said at the same time. Luca shook his head, "That is definitely a no go, trust me the effect would be the same on you and that isn't something you want..." Dark strands reached over and took the blade from the man. "You would hurt those important to you...The dragon you have to kill to bind the sword to you has to be one that's important to you."

She nodded, "He is right you don't want that and neither do I. Once the bond is broke the sword with be normal and I can use it. Even though it holds bad memories for me but it's the sword my mate gave me and I won't forget him..." She whispered rubbing her arm. 

Zane sighed and shook his head " so what do you suggest? You let her kill a Dragon? The next important Dragon in her life is you.. am I correct meaning you die to save her life? " he was a bit confused with the whole thing "

Shikoku was constantly shifting writing in the dirt with a stick, she had circles and symbols all around her, suddenly they all started to glow. She looked up at them finally speaking "what if you were to alter time around you so you jump to a time when the curse is broken, then jump back without actually breaking it? You wouldn't need to kill my friend nor yours." she tilted her "or we skip past that whole withdraw part" she smirked. 

Luca groaned slightly, "Okay...There is no killing when one is breaking free from the bond of a Dark One. It will make the person going through it want death. Now they way you become a Dark One is by being forced to kill a dragon, normally one that is close to you." He looked over to the girl who had said something about skipping the withdrawal. "How?" Asked her wanting to do it if it was fully safe and okay to do.

Sandy stood back as he pretty much explained everything to them. She thought it would be cheating if she skipped passed the withdrawals but she really wasn't sure if she could handle them and still be the same.

Shikoku looked around her ground writings. "it's hard to explain.." she paused thinking of a simple response "I take the Sandy from the future who has done the withdraws and bring her here, displacing energy she won't actually go through them." she smiled "it's a simple task really. 

"And what happens to the current Sandy???" He asked glancing over to her, it sounded rather odd. Having her bring the future Sandy to this current time, would the current Sandy be sent somewhere else or what.

((sorry it's been awhile))

Shikoku sighed "it's hard to explain so you can comprehend it" she tilted her head, very blunt in how she replied "there in a sense is only one of you, and it will stay that way just I can alter the time around her."

(it's fine haha)

Luca sighed, "Okay, that may just work and that way she won't try to go on some killing spree." Sandy nodded in agreement, "Anyway you can help would be wonderful..."

Shikoku tilted her head looking at Sandy "you don't sound sure of yourself" she looked down at the circles and symbols she drew in the dirt around her. She stood up and walked over standing close to her face. "I will be altering your timeline, although you'll probably not even notice."

Sandy shrugged, "well not many people in our world did time travel besides the Dragon of Time." She took in a deep breath, "Okay I'm ready to do this."

Luca smiled at her, "See you soon and without the damned mark." He wouldn't have to worry about her going off the deep end and killing him on accident and she would blame herself forever.

Shikoku looked at Lucas "oh this will only take a few seconds in your time" She looked at Sandy grabbing her and pulling her in the circle she drew. "close your eyes it will be better that way." her eyes started glowing white as she held onto Sandy's hands. If she didn't listen Shikoku was taking her through time to the future it was like an out of body experience, where she could see her future self who already went through the withdraws, Shikoku reached out to touch her switching their essence's but keeping the mind of the current Sandy who didn't experience the withdraws. Shikoku went back bringing her back to the current time letting go of her hands. She looked around at the other guys, less than a minute actually went down in their perspective. But it actually took an hour in Shikoku's and Sandy's eyes.

Zane watched then looked down slightly. He felt happy that no conflict happened but was still a bit conflicted on wondering if he could even help Riku at all with using dragon like power

Luca looked over to Zane, "Thank you for not killing my sister. We both sense great power within you, just like ourselves." He turned when his sister and the other girl got back.

Sandy looked over to were her blade was and felt nothing. "I'm back to Normal?!?" She smiled happy again and for real this time. Now if she killed anyone it would be of her own doing.

Shikoku nodded but then looked down at herself, she started changing, she was surrounded by a white light, and then you saw her, but she no loner looked 12. She was much older, in her 20's now. She opened her eyes, they showed clocks that changed and went back to normal. "my time as a girl are lost" she looked at Zane, then back to the others. "I hope you use your time wisely."15686-anime-paradise-magical-anime-girl.jpg

Sandy smiled at her, "Thanks to you now I can. Also you are very beautiful more grown!" She said with a slight laugh.

Luca shrugged, "I've never wasted time before and I don't plan to now, I just need to find something to do now..." He ruffled his sister's hair with a chuckle. "That is now that I don't have to worry about you."

Zane eyes grew wide seeing Shikoku change right in front of him he turned looking at the other two and nodded " got a better life now I hope this world can offer you that " he smiled calmly then looked back at Shikoku " you look completely different now Shikoku

Shikoku looked down and nodded "I can no longer use the child form, I broke it in helping this lady" she motioned to Sandy "I will just have to get used to this form" she sighed "it has been quite some time since I wore a skin so old" she smiled "it will have to do for now I suppose"

Sandy shook her head, "I know sometimes having a child form is a good way to make people think you aren't powerful. Or maybe that you aren't a threat, but you look good in that form it will work for other things as well. Sorry you lost the child form because of me though." She turned to her brother and hugged him, "I'm glad we came to this world if only..." Her words trailed off and sadness filled her eyes. Luca wrapped his arms around her, "Hey...He will be glad to know your free and can live a free life." He looked over to Zane, "Is there any place to stay here or lands that we can work for as our own?" He didn't know how things worked in this world but back in their own Sandy and him had their own kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back