A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai stopped and shook his head "I am not the being you want to try this with." his aura turned gold, engulfing himself and the creature charging at him. As this happened the ground started to shake. "Leave me be."

Kai stopped and shook his head "I am not the being you want to try this with." his aura turned gold, engulfing himself and the creature charging at him. As this happened the ground started to shake. "Leave me be."

The wolf creature slid to a halt on the pavement just a few feet from the man, his eyes widened with surprise when the golden coloured aura began to surround the both of them like that. His mind reeling to comprehend what was going on, he glanced side to side as he crouched down cautiously. This wasn't some easy human prey, that was readily apparent now as he glanced back at the alleyway he had come from. About to leave, he hesitated, listening to the side of him that wanted to Prod this odd situation even further. With a mischievous grin upon his wolfish face, he reached forward and gave Kai a hard shove to see what would happen.

Shikoku smiled hearing Riku's words, she already knew of the marriage proposal, and what the outcome would be. Shikoku looked back towards Zane, and listened to him vaguely explain his plans. "you and Akina can be happy together once everything is all over." she smiled as she looked back to Riku.

Sandy's landing was harsh, she came crashing into the ground. Something in her shoulder made a cracking noise and she yelped. "Ouch...." she slowly sat up, the bone making yet another cracking noise. "DAMNIT!!!! Where am I?!?!" She looked over seeing a girl and a man, her body pulsed as her red eyes landed on the man. "N-no...no!!!" She hunched over as her body shook, "R...run..." Why had they made her into Dark One, her good arm went for her sword.

20170215_170936-BlendCollage.jpg

@Scarlet_MCRP @Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited by a moderator:
Riku smiled campy hearing Shikoku " I'm glad " he then looked over hearing a loud crash and saw the girl " who's she?

Zane heard her speak after the crash he could feel her conflicted and felt a dark energy coming from her. He stood in front of them both " you okay who are you " his eyes scanned her carefully watching her carefully

@Scarlet_MCRP  @RacingBloodWolf

She shook her head, "Y-you need to go or...t-take..." Her red eyes glowed as she stood a smirk on her face as she pointed the sword at Zane. "Ahh....Free at last, it's been so long. Silly little girl fighting against me." She licked her lips, "Now how's about we end this quick dragon, I haven't tasted blood in so long!!!" The black dragon tattoo that showed on her arm began to glow the red of her eyes.

Shikoku watched the girl, she was new in her eyes, but that didn't make a difference to her. She watched as she was conflicted. Shikoku looked at Zane standing before them, why was he blocking them, Shikoku could handle herself she didn't know why he was being so defensive. "you will be tasting no blood today girl" Shikoku crossed her arms as she looked at the girl. "who are you to try and fight us?" she was emotionless didn't show fear or even that she was being a little cocky.

Zane looked back at Shikoku and then Riku " let me handle this yall done enough for this world.. I've just slumber didn't do much to help.. it's the least I can do " he started to walk towards the girl his energy pulsing around him. " You seem to be controlling that girl who ever you are but I'm one dragon you will not ever defeat

The girl smiled, "Oh that gets me going my dear!!!" She glanced to the girl, "I only want to bath in this dragons blood girly!!!" She said with a slight blush, the thought was so thrilling. She turned her eyes back to the dragon man, "Yes...We shall see are you like those of my world!?! Will you bleed for me?!?" She charged at the man, her moves were quick and smooth. 

Zane smirked and shook his head hearing her " I'm no ordinary Dragon.." he charged at the girl his speed matching hers and grabbed her by both arms a shockwave around them he glared at the girl holding her place with his strength. Light energy began to surround him his eyes glowing a bright white

Shikoku watched as she threatened Zane, it infuriated her, but she didn't understand why. She watched as them fight she wanted to jump in herself, she hadn't had fire or will to interfere in quite some time. She looked back at Riku, hoping he wouldn't jump in as well. "Zane be careful please" the words escaped her mouth and they confused her.

The girl shuttered as she felt the light energy come from him. She got her arm with the sword free though and swung at him. If she could just get one little scratch she could use the girls full dragon strength. Light against light, it would be interesting in deed!!! Her red eyes were glowing an even brighter crimson. They then turned to a a light blue brown color. Sandy broke free for a few seconds, "SWORD!!!" she practically yelled it before the dark side of her took over again. She just hoped it was enough for the man to understand. "FOOLISH GIRL!!!" She growled the words, it would only hurt her more if they somehow got the sword away from her. 

Zane heard the voice while she freed her arm with the sword. He managed to jump back but his arm getting slightly scratched by the blade. His blood wasn't normal blood energy particles coming off of it. He held his arm a bit glaring at girl " a bit rusty I am at fighting but the same mistake won't happen again " his scratch began to close as a blade of pure light energy began to form he gripped the hilt of the blade and watched the girl carefully

The girl brought the sword to her mouth licking the little bit of blood away from the blade. "Ohhh you are a powerful one!!!" Her eyes turning to the bright red once more. She began to laugh like an a psycho, holding the blade up. "Say bye to the world my girl as I have consumed you with the darkness." The tattoo on her arm seemed to pulse before it turned to a grey color again. She fell to the ground shaking, "W-what?!?"

Sandy fought against her other half and finally took full control. The light from the other dragon giving her the strength to. "Take the sword away!!!" She yelled at the girl standing to the side, she looked up at the dragon man, "Tie me down!!!!" She felt her dark side trying to slip free, she coughed and blood fell to the ground mixing with the tears slowly falling from her eyes.

Zane quickly grabbed the hilt of the sword and he formed energy binds the wrapped around the girl. He looked at her confused but glad she was able to take control. He watched her carefully he held onto the sword tightly looking at it. Using his energy to keep her tied down " what ever darkness is in you it will be stopped 

Sandy gave a slight laugh, "The only way is very very painful and you need to chain me down...Seems how I am a dragon you need the strongest chains possible and my sword needs to be at least 20 feet away...No.." she sighed, "No one was ever able to stand me suffering like that and I killed them!!!" She cried then, "Please...Do so let me die if that's the case I'm so tired of this life of their curse...Please do as I am asking for kill me now!" 

Zane shook his head looking at the girl " I'm not a killer never was and I'm a very old dragon.. I will not kill you " he formed a barrier if light around the sword breaking the connection to her and the sword. He placed the blade down and looked down at her as the binding felt heavier " 

She shook her head, "It really isn't that simple...Older dragon or not... Powerful or not...It's a bond through blood...Thanks for the help though." She felt the bond weaken slightly but it was still there. She smiled faintly, this old light dragon would help her more than any other dragon or mage could have...Then again in her world she was the only light dragon left. "I-its...nice meeting my own once more." She whispered.

Zane looked down at her and shook his head " you can't give up so easily " he sighed " we all have a purpose for something including you and maybe we need another dragon like you in this world " he turned back towards Shikoku and Riku as the bindings he placed on her released he walked back towards them

Shikoku looked down at her words, they were both the same kind, she was trying to understand the feelings. She decided to sit on the ground and started scribbling in a dead language on the ground, it was her way to cope was to come up with new spells and situations she understood. She wasn't good at dealing with others, and since this girl was no longer a threat she didn't seem to care.

Zane looked at a bit of worry in his eyes. Thinking of the darkness corrupting her. Could it happen to him too. He was no normal dragon but his energy dud feel different to him this timeline this world hardly had any light energy. He walked up towards Shikoku and Riku " she's corrupted by darkness.. I didn't want to mention this but this world has hardly any light energy.. the Zane of this time line is dead.. " he looked back at her " i will help both her and Riku.. " he smiled and then placed his hand on Shikoku ' s shoulder " everything will be fine 

Shikoku looked up at him "I already knew about this linetime's Zane" she looked over at Riku "you will be okay, even with the lack of light, Akina is your light" she smiled, then turned back towards Zane, saying nothing more to him she looked back down scribbling more in the dirt.

Riku smiled and nodded " I will do anything to make this world better and Akina is my strength " he looked at Zane sensing something that was bothering him.

Zane smiled and nodded " Riku with tour help this world will have true balance again " he then looked towards Shikoku " I'm sorry if I'm holding you from heading back to the heavens Shikoku 

She shook her head, these people didn't understand!!! When she felt her binds come off and she stood turning and running. She felt the pull of the blade still but she needed to get away from it. 

There was another loud crashing noise and a huge black and blue dragon landed in front of Sandy, "No more running Sandy...I will end this for you!!! I am your brother after all!!!!" The huge dragon growled at her,  he trapped her on the ground in his claws. He soon realized that they weren't alone, his red eyes turned to the people, "Oh...Hello there..."

Zane turned seeing the huge Dragon his eyes went wide as he glared at the Dragon attacking the girl " no one is dying today.. not in this world.. to much death here.. " he started to walk towards the Dragon light particles began to form but a bit a dark particles began to enter his body too. He started to transform into his dragon form. His bright white scales had energy particles on each scale but the only difference from his previous transformation was the huge black wing wings. They used to be white. He roared at the other Dragon it was so loud it shook the earth

Riku looked at Zane his eyes wide bracing for the shockwave and the earth quaking " Shikoku is that Zane's true form? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back