A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keto smiled "I see, well don't worry Ms Delia, your open use of endearment does not bother us here. I do it all the time" He look to October then to Kaine "So how did you find your nephew? And how did you convince her to stick around." 

Kaine laughed "Well I had found her mirror on accident, it was a rough and bumpy situation at first but I freed her from her bond to the mirror and she stayed with me. I couldn't be happier." Kaine put an arm around her waist "And how we found Kai was purely by accident, we were following a lead from a man who wanted me to kill someone if I came across them but I can't remember the name of the being I was supposed to kill. i wasn't going to to did it anyway but it was nice to have a lead."

Keto smiled "I see, well don't worry Ms Delia, your open use of endearment does not bother us here. I do it all the time" He look to October then to Kaine "So how did you find your nephew? And how did you convince her to stick around." 

Kaine laughed "Well I had found her mirror on accident, it was a rough and bumpy situation at first but I freed her from her bond to the mirror and she stayed with me. I couldn't be happier." Kaine put an arm around her waist "And how we found Kai was purely by accident, we were following a lead from a man who wanted me to kill someone if I came across them but I can't remember the name of the being I was supposed to kill. i wasn't going to to did it anyway but it was nice to have a lead."

Delia: "He was very unhappy that I attempted to paint him as a thief. And my mirror of course forced me to stay... but I am happy I was able to choose him." She smiled softly, her eyes flashing as he wrapped her up in his arm. She leaned against him so his aura and presence could give her strength and calm. "Kai and his love Ambrosia were quite lovely to us."

Keto laughed a little "You did what Ms Delia???" he was quite humored by the statement. 

Kaine smiled at Delia then looked at Keto "Delia was bound to the mirror, whom ever possessed the mirror possessed her, well i stumbled upon the mirror and found it without her around it and she threw a fit so i was going to teach her a lesson, wound up falling in love with her so i released the bond then she had her own choice to stay or leave and she chose to stay. I plan on marrying her one day" 

Keto laughed little "mine and October's meeting wasn't as eventful but I'm happier than I have ever been."

@Jennete

Still scaling up the building, the Wolf man slowly made his way towards the roof. Without stopping, he arrived at the top, then crouched over the ledge and looked down at the city with curiosity.

@anybody

Kai walked slowly through the city glancing around until he felt he was being watched. He stopped and looked up seeing what he thought was a Lycan, he snarled looking up at it. 

@Knightling

Kai walked slowly through the city glancing around until he felt he was being watched. He stopped and looked up seeing what he thought was a Lycan, he snarled looking up at it. 

@Knightling

The wolf creature stayed still as he watched people passing by, his mind busy at work while he thought of which ones looked tastier. It really was hard to decide, seeing that this place was so populated. It was at this moment that he locked eyes with a young man, then licked his lips slowly. Maybe on the skinny side, but he considered it as a serious option. Lifting his head high up, he sniffed the air deeply into his nostrils, then crouched and backed away out of sight. Making his way to the Other side of the building, he nimbly began to scale down the wall towards the alleyway, then leapt down at a safe distance.

Shikoku nodded "Zane I know you know me from the other timeline, but I've lived many timelines, I've seen many outcomes, usually everyone ends up with the same person, but this timeline is very different, there are not as many energies, Blade, Hazuki, Zusken, some of our rivals don't exist here." she turned away, she didn't have the heart to even say her own daughters name, or her old husband.

October glanced out the window, she had so many things she wanted to do. Lily was her charge but she let her just run off. October held her daughter close, she was hoping her friends were okay while she was with her daughter.  

Keto sat next to October and wrapped his arms around her loosely nuzzling her gently "When your rested up and back to a hundred percent I will watch over Zuzu while you go find Lily and look over the others. Only thing I ask is that you come back to us my love."

Zane walked up to Shikoku and placed his hand on her cheek " well this is new to both of us.. so let's make the best of it okay " he smiled calmly " besides there's someone I need to help against my brother.. he should be arriving shortly if you wanna come watch

Shikoku was taken aback when Zane touched her, she blushed ever so slightly. "I will accompany you" she smiled and turned towards October, she finished with this situation, she had a few other lines to sort out to keep the world on track.

October smiled "I will always come back to you" she leaned her head on Keto's shoulder "I just worry about our friends"

Keto smiled kissing her cheek "I have no doubt about that, and I know you worry just like I do. I just worry about your safety is all, I know you can take care of yourself just as I can along with others but it doesn't keep me from worrying." he smiled at her "Our family is growing my love, and it's so perfect." 

Zane smiled looking at Shikoku and then lowered his hand then looked over at October, Keto, Kai, Kaine, and Delia " it's been a pleasure meeting you all I will see you all later " he smiled and bowed as he headed towards the Castle door. He then opened it and waited for Shikoku to exit with first

Shikoku did a small bow but said nothing, as she left out the door with Zane, she would be back once Lily was back, that was a loose end on her part as well. Shikoku looked up at Zane curiously as she passed him, it was odd, but she decided to think nothing of it.

Zane smiled and looked over at her Shikoku as they walked out " i can't fight Jason.. but I know someone that seems to be up for the task if the threat were to arise " he looked over at her " I'm going to train Riku the art of the Light dragon.. his body seems different it seems it can wistful great punishment yet everytime he fights he gets stronger. " he smiled " if I can put him through alot of stress using my energy maybe he will have the abilities to at least go toe to toe with Jason..

((didn't forget, just didn't want to hinder the story with Jennete))

Shikoku watched Zane, "Riku is a God now, because of October." she smiled "he would be able to stand any power you taught him" she tilted her head, "he is greater here than the Riku you once knew. but I must ask why wouldn't you go toe to toe with Jason?" she walked with him, "do you plan on slumber, or leaving?"

Zane looked over and nodded " yeah that's good too.. " he smiled then looked down " he's stronger than me always has been always will we fought once he easily overpowered me but that was a very long time ago. This world can't wistand the amount of energy we both put out but Riku can easily contain alot of energy so I think he should be able to at least stop Jason if he tries to do anything

Shikoku smiled, she was glad he didn't want to slumber again, at least he didn't say so. "does Riku know of your plans?" she looked down, she felt as though Zane was selling himself short, he was very powerful, she had seen it. Was it past, or future though, she was unsure. "Zane I will help anyway I can, as such it will help put this world back on track"

Zane shook his head " no but I want to ask him first. " he looked over at her " yes get this world back on track " he smiled " it's not only the world but for October's and Keto's child too " he looked straight ahead sensing Riku coming closer

Shikoku nodded then looked ahead seeing Riku appear between the trees. Shikoku didn't understand what Zane had said, she was used to be in the heavens so much, she no longer felt attachment to people, she didn't need to make the world okay for her friend's child, she didn't even care. Shikoku was so used to just watching she was no longer the carefree self she used to be.

Riku walked up seeing both Zane and Shikoku his eyes went a bit wide seeing them both " Zane?   Ms. Shikoku? " he had a slightly confused look on his face

Zane looked at Riku and smiled calmly " Hello Riku.. how have you and Akina been? " he asked looking at him sensing the god ki in him. It was powerful but still not strong enough to keep up with Jason

Shikoku tilted her head looking at Riku, he seemed shocked, Shikoku looked over to Zane, he seemed calm, the emotions were difficult for her to understand. "Riku there have been troubled times, and your in the middle of it are you not?" she looked back to face him. 

Riku looked down and nodded " yeah.. I really want it to end so I can ask Akina to marry me " he scratched the back of his head " I'm not strong enough to face Michael and Jason.. 

Zane smirked " i can help with that but it's going to be training that will not be easy.. your probably the only human that can take the stress just seems everytime you fight you get stronger and stronger like you learn while in the heat of battle well I wanna teach you how to use the strength and speed of what me and Jason have..

@Scarlet_MCRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai shrugged it off and continued to walk looking in store Windows for a suitable gift for his baby sister. 

@Knightling

As soon as Kai had passed an Antiques store, one of the display figurines moved. Standing along side mannequins, the stuffed bear stepped away from the glass, actually being a live animal. Now that the prey had moved on without noticing, the Bear opened the already-broken door. Stepping out into the streets, his shape changed until he took the form of a large wolf, then he began charge after his target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back