• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A New Realm

Melonpie

[This is an RP about a fantasy medieval world where souls are summoned from our world to theirs. There principle core of this RP is the immersion and high degree of freedom, it's really up to the RPer to take action, but since the world is alive, every action has consequence. There is no character job class, RPer are free to choose skill to learn and boost, but skills will be toned down if it's overpowered. Skills however can only be learned and boosted when a certain condition met, which will be revealed in the RP later. Dice rolling will be used to determine outcome of certain actions as well, this ensure element of surprise.]

Vessel and Realm

All of us, at one point of time, traversed at least one or two different worlds. Whether we brushed them off as a game world or they are a reality is a different story altogether. What if, our body is simply a vessel to our soul and our soul can exist in a different plane, a parallel existence. Maybe think of it as avatar in an MMO and our mind is the soul of that vessel dictating the decision and movement we are making. That world is real, but us, the soul that is existing in a different realm will think otherwise. The mind can think of it as otherwise, but different worlds exist and in that world, everything is real.

A New Realm

There exist a realm, unlike the one we are currently 'living' in now. Even without our intervention, that realm is developing and growing, be it their culture, politics or economy. No record of this realm exists in our world. There is a calling within the soul stream of that realm, welcoming new souls. If you heard that calling, will you respond to the call?

The Only Existing Record of that Realm in Our World

...not forced to pay for food. You give what you can. The poor can eat and pay what they can, the richer ones will pay more than the cost they ate.You can run right after your meal, really, but nobody does that! I have never seen someth...

-xxxxael-

Last edited by a moderator:
The First Contact

Surely everyone ever experienced that moment between wakefulness and sleeping, that one particular moment where voices or sometimes just a loud bang were heard. That sound or voice are actually hallucinations but they felt real, this condition is called hypnagogic auditory hallucination and they are not pathological, they only last few seconds.

But this is different. The voice that you are currently hearing feels real, it didn't last for only few seconds. It is a communication perhaps, albeit one way.

"Eh? You want me to talk to them? Why can't you just- ah never mind.

Wait, what? This is broadcasted right now?

Hello there, don't be scared. I'm not that good when it comes to explaining stuffs...

but ... do you want to explore new world?

I'm from Earth just like you. Hmm, I haven't seen anyone from Earth here yet ever since I was called into this world.

I'm probably the first? Haha.

If I were to make it simple, I guess I can call this world a fantasy medieval?

They call me 'one who descend from the star', ahaha though I don't really get what it means.

Eh, just in case you choose to come to this world, I guess I'll let you know that, we're not exceptionally strong here, but we are blessed with 'potential'.

It's like, it's really up to us. You'll know it once you're here.

Maybe I'll see you soon? Good luck adventurers!"

KaldorDraigo said:
I'm feeling a dark souls vibe from this...
Eh, none really. But why don't you find it out for yourself? Explore this world and maybe the beauty behind it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back