• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A New Age OOC

Go for it! We do need an Airbender, plus anyone related to Aang is good in my book!
I am still working out the details. But i will have him have a mostly happy family background, going through his early years as a good air nomad and earning his tattoos. He than just loses interest or looks out for more than an ascetic lifestyle. Striking out on his own and goes wandering, gong into pro bending and earth kingdom wrestling finally getting some celebrity as singer and settles down. Not intending to go back to being nomad until...

I am still working out the details. But i will have him have a mostly happy family background, going through his early years as a good air nomad and earning his tattoos. He than just loses interest or looks out for more than an ascetic lifestyle. Striking out on his own and goes wandering, gong into pro bending and earth kingdom wrestling finally getting some celebrity as singer and settles down. Not intending to go back to being nomad until...
Sounds awesome! That actually reminds me that originally I was going to have kt that my Avatar got extra money by doing the Avatar equivalent of pro wrestling, where it's more about entertainment than being a contest, but I settled on straight up pro bending

ooo okay a rogue air nomad, i like the sound of this! definitely gonna be a fun character for sure

also; i'm starting on my post - don't really know where i should be going with this since technically the plot can't take off until the avatar gets found, but i'll figure it out haha. you guys can also start on your first official rp post if you want! you can even post it c: you don't have to wait for me. whenever you're ready !!

also; i'm starting on my post - don't really know where i should be going with this since technically the plot can't take off until the avatar gets found, but i'll figure it out haha. you guys can also start on your first official rp post if you want! you can even post it c: you don't have to wait for me. whenever you're ready !!

maybe we can all start in republic city..?
like, everyone's there for some reason?

maybe we can all start in republic city..?
like, everyone's there for some reason?
yeah that would probably make the most sense, we have to get all of our characters in one place for this. rusty said that the avatar would accidentally expose himself at a probending match, so maybe we could have a few characters be watching and then a few just nearby?

yeah that would probably make the most sense, we have to get all of our characters in one place for this. rusty said that the avatar would accidentally expose himself at a probending match, so maybe we could have a few characters be watching and then a few just nearby?

yeah ! im thinking of mayari studying abroad at Republic City for a semester before going back to her tribe to take over the role as Chieftess ! one of the first things she does though is go to a probending match lmAO

yeah ! im thinking of mayari studying abroad at Republic City for a semester before going back to her tribe to take over the role as Chieftess ! one of the first things she does though is go to a probending match lmAO
okay perfeccctttt, i think i'm gonna have kiyora just kinda walking around the block near the arena

y'all still accepting right
also hello ppl from other rp didnt see u

wait i can be a bad assassin dude??? im still trying to catch up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back