• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A New Age OOC

this is up for discussion !! but I was gonna say that the team that’s looking for chun is coincidentally in the same area as him at the same time as a fire nation attack and they kinda band together as a team and chun does something that exposes him as the avatar ? sorry if that doesn’t make sense i’m starting to get tired

this is up for discussion !! but I was gonna say that the team that’s looking for chun is coincidentally in the same area as him at the same time as a fire nation attack and they kinda band together as a team and chun does something that exposes him as the avatar ? sorry if that doesn’t make sense i’m starting to get tired
That could definitely work! My idea is that he had to jump one boat to Republic City due to some anti Sandbender laws passed in Ba Sing Se. He likes pro bending, so maybe he's participating in a match and he accidentally exposes himself as the Avatar?

That could definitely work! My idea is that he had to jump one boat to Republic City due to some anti Sandbender laws passed in Ba Sing Se. He likes pro bending, so maybe he's participating in a match and he accidentally exposes himself as the Avatar?
I like that idea too! and it’s in a public place which means tons of things could potentially go wrong lol

Hello I’m working on my character being a firenation assassin who’s sent to kill the Avatar but doesn’t, either getting too comfortable, finally making connections and doesn’t feel like a weapon anymore, or you know romance lol

Hello I’m working on my character being a firenation assassin who’s sent to kill the Avatar but doesn’t, either getting too comfortable, finally making connections and doesn’t feel like a weapon anymore, or you know romance lol
Avatar's have a weird habit of befriending people trying to kill them, huh?

I would love to join too!

I could possibly do the nonbender. If anyone wants that as their character's brother/sister let me know ^3^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back