• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dalania was destroyed by a volcano and earthquake wombo combo

The gang accidentally released a really old evil mage whos a ghost and really hates my character

Those are the major things

Dalania was destroyed by a volcano and earthquake wombo combo

The gang accidentally released a really old evil mage whos a ghost and really hates my character

Those are the major things
To add: This old evil mage has a grudge against Nia's bloodline and ultimately plans to kill her as revenge. His name is Kruziik and he's currently gathering his Goblin army so to speak, as well as sending the gang horrible nightmares and generally being a spooky guy. The gang is on their way to the Holy Calcian Empire because that's where Cassander's family is and Nia needs to be harbored somewhere as she's the last heir of Dalania. The gang is now camped out.

Gridlock Gridlock

Also I just realized the parallels from this to samurai jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Kruziik, the shape-shifting magic Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Davion princess wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me."

At 3 or 330 central standard time (aka best time zone) I'm going to be afk for a unknown amount of time, continue to post without me.

Wont be able to post for a while today. Till about 6 Aswell as the next two days until after 4-5. I got theater rehearsals and performances to do.

Oh, yeah. it was honestly a request just not to cockblock me toooo hard. The sleeping emoji was an accident when I typed in three z's

Meanwhile, in Samuel's head:

bright-brain-720x340.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back