• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone truly intends to kill off your character. I do hope you're alright with one of my characters shooting an arrow into her leg. I unfortunately can't see a kinder alternative, given that she's approached the camp and attempted to steal their things after attacking them.

Ok, it's ok for shoot my character, and for a reason for come to the camp and take their things, you'll find out later on.

Ok, for like the past five posts. I go to post and one of you beats me to it. I can't post for a bit right now though, I'm busy. But it was either really convenient. Or luck.

I hope you have a plan to redeem yourself. You're kind of backing yourself into a corner here.
JessBeth JessBeth
Nope. I'm calling bullshit. Orcs are not that strong. Maybe slightly stronger than an average human, but they're not all the Hulk.
JessBeth JessBeth
There is no open space. You will be lit up with gunfire and maybe Cass will shoot you with his bow. Defessus will not think twice about killing a savage like an Orc.
JessBeth JessBeth

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, this was just too perfect to pass up.

Random semi personal question

Where does everyone live? I want to figure out the time differences between us. Plus meeting people who live different places is fun.

Because stereotypes are also fun

Where does everyone live? I want to figure out the time differences between us. Plus meeting people who live different places is fun.

I'm currently living in the south east US (central time).

Central Texas ma'ams and sirs.

Hill country!

The middle of nowhere!

Where whatever the hell your phone plan says it'll do, its doomed to fail out in the beautiful
internet-less/signalless wasteland/countryside.

Where on the way back home I pass two firing ranges, about 50+ cows, 100+ goats, a couple alpacas, I think a zebra somewhere, 10+ horses, many a decrepit house that's been here since the Spaniards time I'm sure, cedar trees, more cedar trees, an oak tree, mesquite trees everywhere. Rolling hills, cliff faces, deer flying onto the road in the middle of the night, a dog that walks around ours and others properties like he loves everyone (and he does), the constant threat of scorpions crawling into out home, and my two dogs that sleep and play night and day. Mostly sleep.

And I wouldn't trade it for all the stars in the Texas sky. Amen.

And I can hear the Gunfire from the ranges. It soothes my Texan ears. It does not soothe my dogs ears. You can guess the rest. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Central Texas ma'ams and sirs.

Hill country!

The middle of nowhere!

Where whatever the hell your phone plan says it'll do, its doomed to fail out in the beautiful
internet-less/signalless wasteland/countryside.

Where on the way back home I pass two firing ranges, about 50+ cows, 100+ goats, a couple alpacas, I think a zebra somewhere, 10+ horses, many a decrepit house that's been here since the Spaniards time I'm sure, cedar trees, more cedar trees, an oak tree, mesquite trees everywhere. Rolling hills, cliff faces, deer flying onto the road in the middle of the night, a dog that walks around ours and others properties like he loves everyone (and he does), the constant threat of scorpions crawling into out home, and my two dogs that sleep and play night and day. Mostly sleep.

And I wouldn't trade it for all the stars in the Texas sky. Amen.

And I can hear the Gunfire from the ranges. It soothes my Texan ears. It does not soothe my dogs ears. You can guess the rest. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
I dont have to guess.

Screenshot_20170513-210056.png
I've been there man.
I feel you.

I'm from the UK, now I live in the Middle East. In the internet here is pretty good (when it works) but day here is usually night or early morning for places like the UK, Europe and the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back