• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh! I didn't know. I guess I assumed. Welp. It's confirmed. I am accidentally racist.

(What does POC mean? I feel like I should know this.)
Also still lol ? I only draw him as his intended race and we established his closest approximation in a real life person appearance-wise is Jaden Smith - who is a black person.

Last edited:
Wait... just checking - did all of you guys think Cass was white? I'm honestly checking to see if if I didn't make it clear enough lol I need to know

tumblr_inline_oonr2kZsAY1tvnwh2_500.gif

thank goodness

First, I'd like to apologize for how long I've been gone.

IRL intervened. There was a lengthy period of time in which I simply couldn't spare the time to be on RPNation.

But now that that's cleared up, I can get back into this.

Can I get a quick rundown on things that have transpired in my absence (that huge stack of alerts is rather intimidating...)? And is my character still in the game or have they been removed for absence reasons?

Quick question. Basically, I had my character poison the meat that the group ate. The poison would not be like an overnight death sort of thing. It is more of slowing you down over a long period of time, sapping you of energy and leaving you more susceptible to diseases. Sort of like a parasite. I am just asking if you guys are okay with something like this as it could be a "big" game-changer.

The group got on their path to the Imperial City. A guy called Sandor whos a sleathy sort of character follows them. On the way there they encountered a group of bandit orcs that attacked the group, hoping to kill them all, take their shit yada yada. The group fucks the orcs. And then this sneaky, assassin, thief guy A.K.A Sandor shoots one of the orcs down. He tells the group hes a hunter but he screwed up when he introduced himself so pretty much everyone knows hes a liar. Fast forward, after the group loots the orcs, they set up a campfire and the thief dude who is pretending to be a hunter gives them the meat. By the meat i mean the meat of a dead calf he hunter earlier that day. Then they make a nice stew, they eat the stew, all of them sleep, and Cass and Nia are talking.

Quick question. Basically, I had my character poison the meat that the group ate. The poison would not be like an overnight death sort of thing. It is more of slowing you down over a long period of time, sapping you of energy and leaving you more susceptible to diseases. Sort of like a parasite. I am just asking if you guys are okay with something like this as it could be a "big" game-changer.
omg he has no chill first night huh - I mean... what is the endgame of that poison does it eventually just kill them and there's nothing they can do about it ? Cus them I'm not down

I dont want the poison to kill everyone just like that. There are two scenarios that could go down. Sandor could A) give them the antidote himself if he likes the group enough. Or B) Sam will eventually find out and develop a cure. The poison itself is not actually lethal. The poison just makes someone more likely to catch a disease. I want the poison to just wear everyone down over a period of time. The plan that Sandor has now is to just wait for this to happen which would make it easier for him to kill or take Nia away. I do believe that some characters would still have the energy to fight him so it would lead to like a nice 1v1 with him and Cass or smth. If Sandor does get into a fight with Cass or anybody else, he will reveal that he poisoned them so that Sam can find a cure. My character is sort of an anti-hero at this point and based on how his interactions with the group goes, will determine what he decides to do next.

I dont want the poison to kill everyone just like that. There are two scenarios that could go down. Sandor could A) give them the antidote himself if he likes the group enough. Or B) Sam will eventually find out and develop a cure. The poison itself is not actually lethal. The poison just makes someone more likely to catch a disease. I want the poison to just wear everyone down over a period of time. The plan that Sandor has now is to just wait for this to happen which would make it easier for him to kill or take Nia away. I do believe that some characters would still have the energy to fight him so it would lead to like a nice 1v1 with him and Cass or smth. If Sandor does get into a fight with Cass or anybody else, he will reveal that he poisoned them so that Sam can find a cure. My character is sort of an anti-hero at this point and based on how his interactions with the group goes, will determine what he decides to do next.
It's really up to what Duke of Doge Duke of Doge thinks/wants to do but yeah... I was gonna say - Cass is already being corrupted by a demon in his head and being broken down by his own capacity for magic lol how much more can this boy take - how much does this poison slow people down ? Like does it just make them super tired or something ?

It takes like weeks/a month to slowly take away energy. This basically means the person is going to just be more tired/have less energy to use. This happens more and more until the person like needs to sleep like two extra hours OF SLEEP or something. Then the person just gets easily infected.

Also Ru, as an elf, is already weak to disease.
Yeah - that too for sure ... she already gets sick like sooo easily - that's one of the main reasons she has such trouble with things impeding her breathing... her past illnesses as a kid really fucked her up lol she cannot take much and still survive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back