• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Naruto Search - Dattebayo! 𖦹

hinode

︽︽︽︽
seerlight-aesthetic.gif

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘​
hello everyone, and welcome to my search thread! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
i'm gonna keep this nice and short and simple and sweet. i know i'm a little late on the bandwagon but i've recently become obsessed with naruto and would absolutely love to write in that verse! i'm currently still catching up on shippuden(currently on the pain arc), but i have had pretty much everything spoiled for me so discussing plot points really wouldn't be a huge issue for me :3. that said, i don't have any solid plots in mind however i do have some blurbs and tropes that we could expand on. and please feel free to send me your own ideas! romance will be 100% involved and i will say that i am looking for mxf with myself taking the female lead. i'm more than happy to take this to discord, should that suit the both of us better c: please, if you're interested, shoot me a message!

what i look for in partners
NO.1 - PLEASE BE 18 OR OLDER! also, please be willing to mirror posts and write at least three or more decently sized paragraphs! as mentioned before i won't hold you hostage to a super strict word limit and crazy expectations, but i do really love to have at least a couple paragraphs of juicy details and inner thoughts >:3 additionally! i have seventeen years of roleplaying experience and i can definitely hold my own in terms of writing and storytelling - i only like to write in lowercase ooc because idk...it looks nice to me :3
NO.2 - please be open to chatting, plotting, and gushing over our plots and characters! this is a huge part of the roleplaying process for me and i lose interest fairly quickly if there's not at least some sort of connection between the both of us. let's be friends and have lots of fun with this :3 let me know your interests, what you like and you don't like, your triggers, everything! please be open to communication and let me know if you like or dislike something i've said or suggested and i'll do the same.roleplaying is meant to be fun!!
NO.3 - i will absolutely not hound you to get out replies or talk to me, so please don't do it to me! everyone has lives, mental health days, and fluctuating inspiration! i am ghost friendly, though it would be nice for a heads up, and i will never harass you or be rude to you if you decide you're no longer interested. if you do ghost, you're always welcome back with open arms, and hopefully i can get the same grace

the inspirations

• our characters are anbu members! maybe relationships between anbu members are strictly forbidden, especially if they're in the same squad? but our characters just can't help themselves.
  • we follow the timeline of our characters knowing eachother since school, becoming genin ~> chunin -> jonin! maybe one of our characters in a jinchuriki? an uchiha? etc? i do have a strong-willed hyuga character that i've been wanting to use! this could even take place during the time period of the third ninja war :0
  • character a is orphaned after conflict in the rain village? they're rather cast aside by the people of konoha, but they're determined to prove themselves in this new place they call home, and the shinobi that took them in. character b eventually comes to be character a's only friend. but there's something off about character a...some strange power they can sense that all the adults are either overlooking or can't seem to notice. (definitely grabbing inspo from pain and naruto lololol)
  • i'll add more as things come to mind! please let me know if you have any of your own ideas!

Please message me privately if you're interested!

Last edited:
seerlight-aesthetic.gif

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘​
hello everyone, and welcome to my search thread! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
i'm gonna keep this nice and short and simple and sweet. i know i'm a little late on the bandwagon but i've recently become obsessed with naruto and would absolutely love to write in that verse! i'm currently still catching up on shippuden(currently on the pain arc), but i have had pretty much everything spoiled for me so discussing plot points really wouldn't be a huge issue for me :3. that said, i don't have any solid plots in mind however i do have some blurbs and tropes that we could expand on. and please feel free to send me your own ideas! romance will be 100% involved and i will say that i am looking for mxf with myself taking the female lead. i'm more than happy to take this to discord, should that suit the both of us better c: please, if you're interested, shoot me a message!

what i look for in partners
NO.1 - PLEASE BE 18 OR OLDER! also, please be willing to mirror posts and write at least three or more decently sized paragraphs! as mentioned before i won't hold you hostage to a super strict word limit and crazy expectations, but i do really love to have at least a couple paragraphs of juicy details and inner thoughts >:3 additionally! i have seventeen years of roleplaying experience and i can definitely hold my own in terms of writing and storytelling - i only like to write in lowercase ooc because idk...it looks nice to me :3
NO.2 - please be open to chatting, plotting, and gushing over our plots and characters! this is a huge part of the roleplaying process for me and i lose interest fairly quickly if there's not at least some sort of connection between the both of us. let's be friends and have lots of fun with this :3 let me know your interests, what you like and you don't like, your triggers, everything! please be open to communication and let me know if you like or dislike something i've said or suggested and i'll do the same.roleplaying is meant to be fun!!
NO.3 - i will absolutely not hound you to get out replies or talk to me, so please don't do it to me! everyone has lives, mental health days, and fluctuating inspiration! i am ghost friendly, though it would be nice for a heads up, and i will never harass you or be rude to you if you decide you're no longer interested. if you do ghost, you're always welcome back with open arms, and hopefully i can get the same grace

the inspirations

• our characters are anbu members! maybe relationships between anbu members are strictly forbidden, especially if they're in the same squad? but our characters just can't help themselves.
  • we follow the timeline of our characters knowing eachother since school, becoming genin ~> chunin -> jonin! maybe one of our characters in a jinchuriki? an uchiha? etc? i do have a strong-willed hyuga character that i've been wanting to use! this could even take place during the time period of the third ninja war :0
  • character a is orphaned after conflict in the rain village? they're rather cast aside by the people of konoha, but they're determined to prove themselves in this new place they call home, and the shinobi that took them in. character b eventually comes to be character a's only friend. but there's something off about character a...some strange power they can sense that all the adults are either overlooking or can't seem to notice. (definitely grabbing inspo from pain and naruto lololol)
  • i'll add more as things come to mind! please let me know if you have any of your own ideas!

Please message me privately if you're interested!
HEY! i’m interested if you’re still open :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back