• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a naruto search, dattebayo ~!

sundrop

「 日光 」
B60CE650A6F22A0CBF6EA14FF8D0C529424097F0
Hello ~ !
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏
And thanks for popping in to view this thread! I'm still working on naruto but would absolutely love to get something going in this universe! as a warning, though, i have yet to start shippuden! hopefully that's not an issue!

rules&what i'm looking for in a partner
↬ Please be excitable about the plotting and stuff! I lose so much interest when my partner replies with a simple 'okay sounds good' or ' i think that'll work'. Get excited with me! Help me come up with fun and juicy ideas! Let's bounce things back and forth! I love to gush and fangirl sue me okay.
↬ I'm looking for a literate partner! But I'm not looking to write novels, I totally believe in quality over quantity. I think 3+ paragraphs is cool with me? Just give me details and style and all that good stuff and I'll be happy as a clam!
↬ i am looking for a m x f pairing! particularly, a canon/oc pairing! i am happy to double, should you want to, and i will 100% give my effort to both my male and female character. if we do double, please do the same :>
↬ Be patient! I have work and I make random plans with friends and family so replies may not always be every single day. Feel free to drop a message if you're ever concerned, but please don't bombard me!
↬ Be 18+! I won't budge on this, sorry! i'm twenty-something and would prefer my partner to be as well.

a little bit about me
↬ I'm over the age of eighteen! I also have a job and other things going on in life! Usually I can respond multiple times a week, but I will warn you if it'll exceed a week :>
↬ If we do double, I prefer a m x f pairing. However! On your side, I'm down for anything — m x f, f//, m//, non-binary, trans, the list goes on and on! Whatever makes you happy, my friend :")
↬ Once things get rolling I will 10000% send lots of headcanons, fanart, pinterest boards, music, and so on and so forth
↬ I love to chat! Chat with me about anything tbh, never feel afraid to hit me up <3
↬ I will always be respectful of your wishes, I aim to please! I ask that you do the same. We're all here to just have a lil' bit of fun ^^

finally, the good stuff
so i'm gonna start this off with saying i'm a hopeless romantic of pairings that are relatively unheard of/not suspected. as well as a classic mix of angst and moments of adorable fluff. it's a relatively small idea that i would love to build off of and plan, or totally just wing it, i don't mind! i think a relationship between kakashi and an average civilian could be particularly cute plot idea, with potential of angst arising from kakashi not wanting to get involved with a civilian, the potential of the village being attacked, and various other instances.

if we were to double, hit me up with who you'd be interested in! once again though, as a heads up, i have yet to start shippuden!

please feel free to pm me, or message me down below~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back