• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Modern Slums-based Pokémon Gijinka Roleplay- One Free Spot Left!

Illusion

Bridgeboy
Lately I've been wanting to join a gijinka roleplay, but all the ones I've found already have many characters and are a few pages of roleplaying in. If I can't find one to join I'll make one myself!

The setting:

The roleplay takes place in the underbelly of a bustling city, it's dark, dingy, and dangerous. The better parts of the city may be open to roleplay at a later date, but for the most part it'd be set in the slums.

The gijinka:

The gijinka in this world look pretty much like ordinary humans there clothes and hairstyles will dictate which pokemon they are, ear, tails, wings and the like are considered mutations, and are rare. Despite the gijinka looking like humans, they still have the capabilities of elemental powers, or their move sets.

The characters:

While the roleplay itself'll be pretty casual, I want the characters to be detailed, varied, and interesting! Your character can be a cage fighter, drug seller, or simply someone lost, it's up to you! Just try and keep it relevant to the setting.

There will be ten spots in the roleplay, five females and five males. If you want a particular gender, reserve it here, as well as telling me what pokemon you want.

There will be no legendaries (there's a possibility only if you PM me, telling me why you want a legendary), and I'd prefer if the pokemon used are varied and not the super popular pokemon that are used in every roleplay. This means eeveelutions, the riolu line, starters etc.

There's going to be a maximum of ten characters, as I don't want things getting crowded and I'd like it if all characters get a chance to interact with eachother. Two of the ten characters can have mutations, but no character has to.

If you think you'd be interested, go ahead and reserve a gender and pokemon!

Female Cradily @Illusion

Male Meowstic @kira blackthorn

Male Hyreigon @IVIasterJay

Female Reuniclus @IVIasterJay

Male Xatu @Cayo

Female Mismagius @Karcen

Female- Free spot!

Male- Free spot!

Female Nidorina @PlaguedWithInsanity

Male Nidorino @PlaguedWithInsanity

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a pair of characters in a gijinka rp a little while ago, but it got way too busy for me. It sounds like they'd fit perfectly with this setting. They're a male Hyreigon and a female Reuniclus.

i will once i find a pokemon i like as my favorite is out as i have no better reason than i really like it to play it.

I've never tried a Gijinka, but there's a first for everything!

I'd like to reserve a Male Xatu. Thanks!

I think we should put a ban on any more psychics. Lol. If I would have noticed how many there were, I would have chosen a different Pokemon.

29wth81.jpg
whcos4.jpg

I found these sexy pictures, so I can't change now.

You're probably right about that ban. It's official!

No more psychic pokemon will be accepted!

Thanks for pointing that out.

@Karcen You got it!

I did! I thought there was one more spot. I miss counted now that I look back at it

@Rantos Yes, unfortunately we're all full. If you want, you could ask someone with two characters if they would consider having only one instead, but priority comes to the people who got here first. Sorry!

I get it. But hey, it's a really cool idea, props for making it, and if you ever consider having anymore players give me a call.

Illusion said:
@Rantos Yes, unfortunately we're all full. If you want, you could ask someone with two characters if they would consider having only one instead, but priority comes to the people who got here first. Sorry!
*holds both my Nidorina and Nidorino*

NO. MINE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back