• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A medieval dude in a sci-fi world

Many Weapons Guy

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks, Linkin Spark here. Ya know, that minotaur-kangaroo guy with an amazingly shameful name ? I know, I get that a lot, haha.
Aaaanyway, so I've made an account here since last year, but only been actually active for the past recent days, and I'm looking for peeps to play with.
Now, before we get started, lemme get on a few things that we should get outta the way first. Don't worry, it's gonna be quick, and painless !... Hopefully.
  • Demonic/ghostly possession ; virus parasites ; experiment subjects ; characters fused with any substance or matter, or anything at all, into their body
    • These types bug me out and make me feel uncomfortable the most. If your character is merely a host and there are nanomachimes inside them, fully acknowledging that they're controlling that body... or, say, your character was an experiment subject that got magic energy fused into them, and cybernetics built on them... no, thanks. Just no. Please, no.
  • Slavery / graphic gory torture
    • I really don't like the idea of someone being a servant that obeys their "master" to the extreme, especially if said servant has their mind/soul corrupted or controlled. It's just really wrong.
  • Exceedingly long posts
    • Please keep things simple so I can follow. English isn't my first language, and I really don't wanna have to read posts at the length of a novel page... or pages... over and over, just to get the ideas.
  • Demands with post length
    • Please don't get hard on me if I can only have 2-3 paragraphs at most. I can try a bit longer than that, but only when I have the time and motivation. Sorry that I have a life too !
  • Romance
    • I cannot develop feelings for a character. At all. Also, I'm taken, so it's another nope.
Alright, now, with those settled... let's move on with a small plot I have in mind.

My guy is originally just a gladiator from the medieval era, but somehow ends up in a sci-fi world. Or, should I say, YOUR sci-fi world. For whatever reason.
Maybe the time machine gots dysfunctional, maybe the dimensions got collided because some elder god wants a cup of morning coffee (lol), etc etc.

If you're interested, lemme know and we'll see what kind of (mis)adventures my poor guy may get himself into, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back