• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Medieval Adventure OOC

Something tells me they'd have Hananya in some kind of big muzzle or something or keep her hands tied together. Hopefully Atla doesnt get to the point where she would try to kill and eat Han... or vice versa. Eheh, this'll be interesting.
Yeah we need more people, I might add another character into the rp as well if I can figure something out :)
Yay, new character! lol
We need some male characters! Haha my next character is going to be male.

Anyway, in my post I'm going to have them just be placed in jail, to get things moving. I was going to have Han shackled to the wall, but I also like the muzzle idea! Haha I'll add that in there :P (And don't worry, Atla and Han are going to be in separate jail cells from each other, so they won't have to worry about trying to eat each other....yet xD )

Yay, new character! lol
We need some male characters! Haha my next character is going to be male.

Anyway, in my post I'm going to have them just be placed in jail, to get things moving. I was going to have Han shackled to the wall, but I also like the muzzle idea! Haha I'll add that in there :P (And don't worry, Atla and Han are going to be in separate jail cells from each other, so they won't have to worry about trying to eat each other....yet xD )
Shackled and muzzled and the guards cowering at her while Han's just like ಠ_ಠ at them. And heh, that'd be interesting.
"Captain! It's trying to eat the prisoner!"
"What? How did it get out of its restraints-?"
"No the HUMAN!"

Ok, I need to make a persuasion roll xP A pretty difficult roll, and Atla has no modifiers for this one...Let's see, with what I want, it's her word against all of the hunters and probably would have been against Orion and Pia's word too, so I'm gonna need a 20 for this to work. Let's roll it!

Ok, I need to make a persuasion roll xP A pretty difficult roll, and Atla has no modifiers for this one...Let's see, with what I want, it's her word against all of the hunters and probably would have been against Orion and Pia's word too, so I'm gonna need a 20 for this to work. Let's roll it!
She definitely did not convince the guard captain that she didn't turn into a monster and eat one of the hunters. xP She's...not too convincing I guess...

Woo! Finally done with that post! It was a lot longer than I had originally intended. Ah, my poor wrists though T_T I think I need to get off for a while, go ice my wrists again >.> I'll work on bringing in another character later

She definitely did not convince the guard captain that she didn't turn into a monster and eat one of the hunters. xP She's...not too convincing I guess...
Yeah it would be pretty impossible to talk your way our of something like that, what with all those eyes having seen it lol

I'll post, I just have to work on my post really slowly because of my wrists :l I thought they were getting better, but yesterday and today they've been hurting so much at just the slightest things :(
Ouch! ): Still no idea whats wrong with them?

Ouch! ): Still no idea whats wrong with them?
Still no idea :(
I think one of them might just be a small sprain or something, but the other one hurts in a different way and just can't really support weight, amongst other issues, so i don't know what's up with it. I'm probably going to have to end up going to the doctor so they can take a look

Still no idea :(
I think one of them might just be a small sprain or something, but the other one hurts in a different way and just can't really support weight, amongst other issues, so i don't know what's up with it. I'm probably going to have to end up going to the doctor so they can take a look
It sounds like a sprain, same thing happened to me years ago after I fell off a horse and I couldnt put weight on my wrists

Hey, sorry I've been MIA for the past two days. I'm going to work on a post in a couple of hours, after I've done some work and iced my wrist for a bit.

How come your wrists are hurting, anyway?
I'm not sure T_T probably a sprain, but it might be carpal tunnel, and if it is carpal tunnel then unless I can treat the symptoms enough that it doesn't cause too much of a problem, then the fix is surgery, which I really don't want :( so, I'm hoping it's just a sprain that will go away >.>

I'm not sure T_T probably a sprain, but it might be carpal tunnel, and if it is carpal tunnel then unless I can treat the symptoms enough that it doesn't cause too much of a problem, then the fix is surgery, which I really don't want :( so, I'm hoping it's just a sprain that will go away >.>
Carpal tunnel doesn't happen as suddenly as the pain has in your wrists, sounds like a sprain. Guess we'll just see

Carpal tunnel doesn't happen as suddenly as the pain has in your wrists, sounds like a sprain. Guess we'll just see
My right wrist was sudden and has already healed up, so I'm pretty sure that one was a sprain. The problem is the left wrist. Unfortunately, it wasn't so sudden. It's been oddly weak for quite some time and prone to giving out when dealing with little bits of weight, and it had some small pain issues before. It's just more recently that it's been getting bad enough that it is causing a lot of problems and the pain has increased a bunch. :(

Apple Thief Apple Thief Think Samwur might hear the commotion near the jail and check it out? Just trying to think of ways for charries to meet up
Ah, just a bit longer and I'll be off of work and can work on a post. I was thinking we can work on breaking Han and Atla out of jail, then maybe Samwur and Niiko will hear the commotion from that so we can all meet up

My right wrist was sudden and has already healed up, so I'm pretty sure that one was a sprain. The problem is the left wrist. Unfortunately, it wasn't so sudden. It's been oddly weak for quite some time and prone to giving out when dealing with little bits of weight, and it had some small pain issues before. It's just more recently that it's been getting bad enough that it is causing a lot of problems and the pain has increased a bunch. :(

Ah, just a bit longer and I'll be off of work and can work on a post. I was thinking we can work on breaking Han and Atla out of jail, then maybe Samwur and Niiko will hear the commotion from that so we can all meet up
Well whatever it is, I hope you get better soon. And yeah that'll work. Pretty sure Han can be quite effective breaking out of jail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back