Experiences A Massive Roleplay Library

Coreonysis

Sketching World Lines
So I've been fairly active on this site since December, which was the month in which I met my wonderful girlfriend, and we've been roleplaying practically nonstop. This massive investment of our time, creative energies, and plot ideals have led us to create something massive. An enveloping universe in which all of our plots fit, be them with magic or without magic. This multi-dimensional planet came to be known as Valearith.

Back to the roleplays, I wanted to see exactly how much we've done. So I went back and copied every response from every roleplay to a word document, and have been keeping up with that post-by-post. What I've found is something incredible.

Including the roleplay we are participating in currently, we've reached approximately 430,000 words. 430,000 words! The formatting is a bit odd in keeping the responses separated, but we're in the range of more than 1400 pages.

Considering we've only been roleplaying for a bit over three months, I find that to be absolutely astronomical.

Therefore, we have taken our stories and made them public, in an easier to read form. Upon our new Wattpad, all of our stories have been posted, in their 430,000 word glory.

Sorry if this is a bit of a self promotion, but I'm just absolutely astounded that so much... Stuff, has come out of three months. Only time will tell what will come in the future.

But yes, if you do have Wattpad, I encourage you to check us out. Thank you so much. <3

Bailey and Siya (@BaileyAndSiya) - Wattpad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back