• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Mage's Journey

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
Plot Points:
  • The setting is 10,000 years into the future of Earth as we know it. Today's society is all but forgotten, then only remnants are overgrown cities and structures.
  • Mankind nearly destroyed themselves through war and pollution, but a virus is what ultimately decimated the populations. Only 15% of mankind survived.
  • The virus mutated the DNA of most survivors, and over time those mutations new races to emerge: Elves, Trolls, Orcs, Dwarves, etc.
  • 2,500 years ago, an object fell from the sky, landing in what would become known as Vallarta, the capital of the Elven Kingdom.
  • This object unleashed a force into our world, allowing certain individuals to gain supernatural abilities. This would become known Magic's Dawn, or the birth of Magic.
  • Mages were trained in all areas of magic, meant to use their powers for the betterment of all.
  • But one mage went too far in the wrong direction, and caused a disturbance in the Mana, the magical energy that permeates everything and fuels one's spells. That disturbance resulted in the creation of Demons.
  • The Mages worked to protect their world from the demons that rose from the Corrupted Mana, creating barrier cities and training their kind to fight the monsters.
  • The object that fell to earth so long ago was a crystal, now called the Infinity Core. It has been corrupted, and randomly generates Corrupt Mana, and many have been trying to figure out a way to purify it and restore the balance.
  • Outside of the barrier cities, the land is called the Blighted Lands, where demons and monsters reside. The only hope of surviving travel outside of the Barrier's safety is with a powerful Mage.
  • This story will revolve around trying to survive in a monster infested world while trying to discover the key to purifying the Infinity Core. But what other sinister mechanizations are in play? What horrors lay in wait for the world?

I'm in! Have you created a link for the character sheets?
I am trying something new and making a C.S.G. to test it out and see out well received it is.

To everyone, I will have the main thread up along with character sign ups and OOC. Thank you for your interest!!

I'd be interested in joining!
Although, I'm new to this site so I'm not quite sure how to work this yet aha!
I 've been roleplaying for years though so no worries there!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back