• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A lot of roleplay ideas

HI, I’ve been looking for someone or a group of people to role-play with. I have tons of ideas both for a 1 on 1 Role-play and for a group role-play.(These are a combinations of my ideas and my friends ideas that I wish to do )

Rules

Must have decent grammar: I'm not asking for the grammar to be perfect. All I am asking is for the grammar to be readable.

Activity: must be really active. I don't want someone who comes online like once a week. I need someone to be active each day. If you need some time-off or you have to leave for some time just tell me before.

Must be mature: looking for mature people. You can be at any age as long as you are mature.

Dedication: I want someone who is really dedicated and will not leave in the middle of the role-play.

Must be detailed: I want someone who is really detailed in both character creation and in their posts

Yuri(Girl On girl ) romance only : In every 1 on 1 Rp if you wish to have a relationship with my character(which will be almost always female and only on rare occasions I will play as male ) your character must be female. In group Rp if you want to date my character you must be a female but with other players it’s your choice.

One on one Role-play:

First idea:

Forbidden love: A young homeless girl is about to be attacked when a vampire comes and Saves her life. The vampire nurses the girl back to health but end up developing feelings for the human but that’s not all. The vampire has dark pass and has a lot of hidden demons. She also had a group call helios chasing her for an unknown reason. Now she must protect the human and herself while she try to wins the humans heart.

Era

Victorian era

Requirements

• Must have a decent amount of knowledge about vampires
  • Must be a girl (This role-play is strictly Yuri (girl on girl))

Second ideas:

The last of us fandom RP: about 2 survivors going through their daily adventures. They can be sibling/Family/Lover/Friends or just two strangers they've just met. The story would be mostly about the 2 survivors going through their daily life savaging, trying to find somewhere to live, meeting new people and battle bandit and infected.

era:

Requirement:

• Must have played the game or have huge amount information on the game.

Third ideas :

Supernatural hunters ideas :

A: The hunters :

This Rp is about 2 cops turning into supernatural hunters: The story would be about 2 cops seeing a supernatural creature murder. They try to warn people of the threat but everybody thinks their nuts so they take it into their own hands (The story can be altered but this is what I had in mind )

Era:

Requirements

• Must have a decent amount of knowledge of the supernatural creature

B: The dark ages

About 2 highly trained Supernatural hunters. After seeing how corrupt and evil (Killing innocent supernatural creatures) they decide to leave the organization and fight against the evil creatures and against their old organization

Era:

Victorian era

(Also this rp is set in steampunk)

Requirement:

• Must have a decent amount of knowledge of the supernatural creature.
  • Knowing a bit about the Victorian era.
  • Know what steam punk is.

Fourth idea:

Dark love:

About a rookie female Templar knight who on her first day is shocked how evil the Templar knights are. She witnesses the Templar’s outright murder an attire family for protecting their family young daughter/sister who is accused for witchcraft. The female night can’t stand seeing the young girl die. So she saves the girls life. But by saving the young girl life she is now on the run with the young witch but they end up falling in love. Now they must find somewhere to hide while fighting of knights Templar’s and other supernatural creatures

Era:

Middle ages

Requirement:

• Must know a little about the middle ages

Fifth idea

Cold Justice(Steampunk)

Welcome to the town of black skull. Where the town is filled with murderers, bandits and thieves. The last sheriff died on his first day and everyone is too afraid to do anything. So the mayor had no choice but to call for help. Now the rp would be about 2 heroes (which are armed with steampunk armors and weapons) cleaning up the town

Era:

Wild West

Requirement:

• Knowing a bit about the Wild West.
  • Know what steampunk is.

Group Role-plays

First idea:

Intergalactic battle arena

Welcome to intergalactic battle arena where 10 different planets send their mightiest warrior to fights to death.

Players need:

10+

Era:

Requirement:

• None

Those are all my ideas. I will add more in the future.

If you’re interested please comment and tell me which one J

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, are you still looking for people? I don't even know how I found this, but the fourth idea, Dark Love seems really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back