• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A lot of Fandoms here!

Robin man

He/They
For the past few days I've been wanting to do some fandoms of some video games and movies that I really love. Now I prefer if we both use original characters, just a lot easier to work with in my opinion.

Before I even show you the ideas I want, let's go over some rules first

Post length I would like them to be anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs, I have the tendency to go to one liners in 1x1s and I would really like to quit that habit.

Along with post length would love it if you post frequently. At a minimal of once a day, just to know that your still interested in doing this 1x1 with me ^^

Now with that out of the way, let's go to the ideas, now some of these ideas I have a plot in mind, sort of. And I would love it if you have a good understanding of these video games and movies, it'll make the whole thing easier in both of us

Assassins Creed

Terminator

Killer Instinct

Jurrassic Park

Dragon Age

Call of Duty (Any of them really)

Skyrim

Oblivion

Titanfall

The Matrix

Aliens

Predator

Mortal Kombat

Silent Hill

Turok

Halo

RWBY

SAO

And many more, when I can think of any

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing a matrix rp just wondering do you do fxf ?

I'd be interested in doing a matrix rp just wondering do you do fxf ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back