A Little Vision of the Start and the End

Yes they are :)

Edmund and Kathleen are in her room, with her wanting to rip his throat out though :)

Double FTL.

David and L'teria are on their way to breakfast (separately of course).

Edmund went into Kathleen's room instead of Eodrah's.

Everyone else is in their rooms!

Syrenrei said:
Double FTL.
David and L'teria are on their way to breakfast (separately of course).

Edmund went into Kathleen's room instead of Eodrah's.

Everyone else is in their rooms!
Instead of Claudia's room actually.

I disagree, Lady! I am glad to see you posting again =) 
@Darth Pai - Didn't know if you wanted to post of Claudia's reaction before L'teria stumbles into the dining room

@Lady Sabine -I'm gonna imagine Roiben always dressed as David Kawena's depiction of Flynn Rider xD

Still waiting on @Macaberz for Y'deviuna. I dunno where @Ren and his characters are, but I am going to go ahead and move L'teria to the table since Darth Pai is on vacation! 
So, I know things aren't really moving along right now (I'm not sure where Ren went) but I wanted to just note I'll have friends visiting from out of town Thursday night-> Sunday afternoon so I may not reply to any posts in a timely manner during those days. I'm attending a convention in town that we are cosplaying as a group for on Saturday. =)

Yeah, it doesn't seem likely to continue in its current incarnation.

I've had thoughts about rebooting/remaking it this summer, though. I graduate June sixth and I'll have some time between then and the eighteenth which is my orientation day. I'd ideally like to get a dedicated and active group, so we can all be posting 3+ times a week and the action shouldn't stall so badly. :c

I was really enjoying RPing with you guys too... as well as the development I had put into my ladies!

I have no issues with a reboot. As I think you both saw, I'm pretty active and quick with my posting! If you wanted to do a hand-picked group of a few brave souls I think that this idea is solid and could less slowly advance. The biggest problem is (like with any RP) having people with RL issues cropping up and sort of 'forgetting' about it. It seems to happen everywhere >.<

Mm hmm. :c But I think, with a small and tight-knit group (and fairly short replies, probably only 75% or less of what we've had so far) RL issues will hopefully not interfere as much. I'll probably go headhunting for this; you guys feel free to do the same.

I actually write about the same length regardless of the RP =x Most of the friends I've made since I joined do as well. How many people are we looking for here? I'm not sure I know anyone that can commit to 3x/week, but I might know a few that are more in the 2x/week range.

@Syrenrei you've been great to RP with. I am sorry you had to put up with my slow posting. I lost my inspiration for David and Edmund when the game slowed down and was unable to regain it fully after I returned. You've been absolutely marvellous to RP with though and I certainly hope to see you in some other, active games!

I think probably four or five people, though I'm almost thinking we could do three and just have them be the three most influential nations. Three would be good because we'd have a pairing with both other people, on the other hand it is somewhat small and would take more political/plotting skill to pull off their relations.

In any case, I don't think that will be the only game I make in the coming month. Hope to get a chance to RP with both of you in the future. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back