• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little Spare Time | Stone’s Partner Search

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
[class=stoneWrapper] width: 100%; height: auto; background: white; [/class] [class=stoneWrapper2] padding: 10px; color: black; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=stoneText] color: black; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] font-size: 30px; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=stoneFlip] transform: rotate(180deg); [/class] [class=stoneSubHeader] font-size: 25px; text-align: left; [/class] [class=stoneLinkBar] display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex-wrap: wrap; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width: 100%; border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-bottom: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=stoneLink] color: black; font-size: 15px; height: auto; padding: 5px; width: 95px; text-align: center; font-style: italic; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [script class=stoneLink on=click] hide stoneText set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Introduction") (show introduction) if (eq "${link}" "About Me") (show me) if (eq "${link}" "What I'm Into") (show into) if (eq "${link}" "Cravings") (show crave) if (eq "${link}" "Interested?") (show interest) [/script][div class=stoneWrapper]
508cbe61980d4587fc0496af9026b92e.jpg
[div class=stoneWrapper2][div class=stoneHeader]A Little Spare Time[/div][div class=stoneLinkBar][div class=stoneLink]Introduction[/div][div class=stoneLink]About Me[/div][div class=stoneLink]What I'm Into[/div][div class=stoneLink]Cravings[/div][div class=stoneLink]Interested?[/div][/div][div class="stoneText introduction"]You might be thinking to yourself “what edgy shitlord put this code together” upon viewing the colors and chosen images. And I in return would say... yeah I really got nothing. I though it was pretty, okay? And it’s wonderful on mobile.

Fangirling over code aside, hello! I’m Stone and I’m searching for a couple partners to fill up my limited free time (that really isn’t free time but I make it free anyway...) I’ll try to keep this as brief as possible as to not take up too much of your time. :3

(The headers above are tabs, click them!)[/div][div class="stoneText me hidden"][div class=stoneSubHeader]About Me[/div]Well, let’s see... I’ve been roleplaying for roughly 7 years, I live in CST, and am a pretty gay woman. Pretty much everything you need to know right now!

[div class=stoneSubHeader]Preferences
Just a few things:
  • Threads, PMs, or Discord.
  • MxF or FxF
  • One meaty (2-3+ paragraph) post every couple of days at least.
  • I'm not interested in: cannon within fandoms, Submissive x Dominate.
  • Reminder: Keep site rules in mind!
  • Doubling can be persuaded, but I'm not likely to play a male for you just to make romance even. There needs to be plot significance.
[/div][/div][div class="stoneText into hidden"][div class=stoneSubHeader]What I’m Into[/div]General Stuff:
  • Medieval High Fantasy
  • Modern or Victorian Grim-Dark Fantasy
  • Gritty realistic plots and settings, nothing anime or cute just for the sake of being cute.
  • Nice helpings of angst and drama. (Gimme seconds.)
  • Non-romanticized Vampires, horror movie werewolves, merfolk.
  • I might do an animal plot, but no furries please.
Fandoms:
OC PCs only. Underlined ones are what I really like.
  • Bloodborne
  • RWBY (haven’t seen V5)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Witcher
  • Warrior Cats
  • Zootopia
Tabletop RPGs:
I’d be more than happy to break out some dice in a 1x1 game!
  • World of Darkness (Vampire 20, specifically)
  • D&D 5e
  • A custom system you created or we both chip in on
  • Anything, really! I’m always willing to learn. :D

Some of you might be wondering why I don’t have my huge list of custom plots, and it’s because I’m tired of doing them over and over. Let’s create something!

Brief Note: I like to progress in my roleplays. I want to feel as if something is happening and that things are moving. Some people like the “plot” to just be background filler with the journey being more important than the destination, and that is fine, it’s just not my cup of tea.[/div][div class="stoneText crave hidden"][div class=stoneSubHeader]Cravings[/div]Updated 2/10/19
  • New Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • College Professor x Student
  • Talk Bloodborne to me
[/div][div class="stoneText interest hidden"][div class=stoneSubHeader]Interested?[/div]Please only contact me if you have plot and character ideas in mind. I’m not going to construct an entire roleplay for us both. I want someone who will chip in ideas, let me know when they don’t like something, and will take hold of the plot/scene when appropriate. If you can do that, feel free to DM me with what you’re wanting to do and where you wanna do it.[/div][/div]
[div class=stoneFlip]
508cbe61980d4587fc0496af9026b92e.jpg
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
Sweet digital tramp stamp.
This bleeds charisma :0
My mobile brain is running wild with possibility.

I dunno anything about code but I have stacks of free time.

Hey there Stone! Long time, no see. How've you been?

I know I wasn't the best communicative rp partner before but I would really like to write with you again, and this time I'll be more responsive on my schedules. If you would like to rp with me then that'd be awesome cause I have an inkling of a plot brewing for one of the pairings. If not then that's fine~

So I saw your pairing of New Werewolf x Werewolf, I'm assuming you meant newly formed werewolf with a more seasoned werewolf buuut I was wondering if perhaps we could take a twist with it?

So say there are the original werewolves where the characteristic is passed down through blood. This has been the norm for centuries. Well as the world has developed so has technology. Scientists have always been interested in the abilities and power of the werewolf ever since their existence. But now with greater technology they have taken large strides to see if they could recreate their own werewolf.

Decades of research and they finally managed to inject a specific gene coding into an infant child to make them grow into the werewolf successfully. This new artificial species of werewolves appear just like the original but with special abilities.

-------------

So that's the basic premises I have for it. I was thinking that we could decide special abilities on whether we wanted like elements or heightened speed, endurance, strength, etc.

Hey there Stone! Long time, no see. How've you been?

I know I wasn't the best communicative rp partner before but I would really like to write with you again, and this time I'll be more responsive on my schedules. If you would like to rp with me then that'd be awesome cause I have an inkling of a plot brewing for one of the pairings. If not then that's fine~

So I saw your pairing of New Werewolf x Werewolf, I'm assuming you meant newly formed werewolf with a more seasoned werewolf buuut I was wondering if perhaps we could take a twist with it?

So say there are the original werewolves where the characteristic is passed down through blood. This has been the norm for centuries. Well as the world has developed so has technology. Scientists have always been interested in the abilities and power of the werewolf ever since their existence. But now with greater technology they have taken large strides to see if they could recreate their own werewolf.

Decades of research and they finally managed to inject a specific gene coding into an infant child to make them grow into the werewolf successfully. This new artificial species of werewolves appear just like the original but with special abilities.

-------------

So that's the basic premises I have for it. I was thinking that we could decide special abilities on whether we wanted like elements or heightened speed, endurance, strength, etc.
Life! :D

I would love to RP with you again, and yeah that’s basically what I meant. Sounds like a cool plot! I have some ideas building off of that I could toss to you in a DM if you want. :3

Life! :D

I would love to RP with you again, and yeah that’s basically what I meant. Sounds like a cool plot! I have some ideas building off of that I could toss to you in a DM if you want. :3

Awesome, yeah just PM me the details~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back