• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Little List

TheMossKeeper

Hello to all those who have opened this! I hope your day is going well.

Anyway, I won't keep you long and I'll get right to the point.

I'm looking for a fandom roleplay but first I'll describe a bit about myself/roleplaying style. 

About Me:

I am still in highschool so that is a priority for me but I am on pretty much every day. If I don't reply in about two or three days, feel free to nudge at me. I have  a bad habit of looking at things and forgetting to reply sometimes.

My post length varies depending on the situation but I try to post a paragraph at the very least. My average length while there isn't much dialogue is about three or four. Like I said, it will vary a bit. I'm always looking to improve my writing so if you have suggestions, feel free to say them.

I roleplay in third person. Nothing else.

I do romance and violence. I do love some action and drama in my roleplays. I don't really like it when romance becomes the main factor of a roleplay.

I can't think of anything else for the moment so I'll head on to the fandoms!

Fandoms:

Video Games:

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

(I'd really love to do this, with canons and OCs maybe.)

Grand Theft Auto V 

(Canons and OCs, maybe? I'm open to ideas.)

Red Dead Redemption

(With OCs)

The Madness Returns

(OCs)

Shows/Anime:

Shameless (U.S.)

(I'm still on season one but steadily working my way through it.)

American Horror Story

(I've watched seasons 1-4)

Once Upon A Time

(I've seen 1-4, working on 5.)

Soul Eater

Attack on Titan

Books:

The Godfather

(Something based loosely off this, OCs preferred.)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

(OCs)

Thank you for reading this and I hope that something caught your eye.

Comment here or send me a message if you're interested in doing something!
I hope you have a great day!

I'd love to do a Percy Jackson and the Olympians OCs roleplay! Either that, or I'd totally be up for Souleater, as well! I love them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back