• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A little bit of love, a little bit of angst(A rp search/ Craving)

liostwolf

I come to you with a few rules and two ideas. I'm still not the best at these so bear with me. These are also a bit long term, though both of them can have a definite end

About me:
-I am i minor
-I can usually get a good 1-2 responses out a week
-Ghost friendly, just lemme know
-Semi-Lit to Lit
-Been rping for about 2 years, writing for like 5

About you:
-Open minded
-Anything about one-liners
-Replies at least once every 2 weeks(Id prefer more often but I get that life gets in the way a lot)
-Ghost friendly
-Kind
-Honest(In terms of comfort levels, what your wanting from the rp, if you lose interest, and if you need to take a break)
-At least decent grammar and spelling. (Im not the greatest myself but if you're at least trying then im chill)
-Character sheets

All the things I want from you I will do myself :)

On to the bulk of this, as I said above, I'm looking for 2 different roleplays, but both of them have to do with romance so if that's not your thing... I will likely add to this later on but for now, here we go

(Im using tabs, ik they're clunky but they keep things organized)

• (There are three main characters in this, one of us will be playing two, and one of us will be playing one. I am okay with playing two.)
    Muse A and Muse B were forced into an arranged marriage, B doesn't love A at all and is only with them for looks, reputation, money, and to not disappoint their parents. A is in love, they are part of the reason they are married at all. With this tensions are high. A is constantly trying to prove their love to B, but B doesn't care at all. In fact, B would be happier if they lived in separate houses with only documents to tie them. But that is unlikely to happen so they both suffer largely in silence. There are many yelling matches in this house, mostly caused by B being fed up with As' antics.

This is where Muse C steps in. As A is sulking around, they meet C, who immediately catches their eye. C is kind, soft, and lovely. Nothing like their marriage partner B. A falls for C, hard. And C falls for A. A doesn't tell C that they are married as they know that if C knew they wouldn't be okay with it. B starts to notice how distant A is getting and grows the slightest bit worried as normally A is constantly talking to and caring for B.

We can decide on the ending, and I am really okay with anything. I did however have a few ideas on what/who each of the characters were, but we can discuss all of that. This was originally set in the modern day but can really work with anything.

If you're interested Im okay with you posting here or shooting me a dm. I do prefer dms but if you don't I understand

Last edited:
I’m interested, if this request is still open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back