• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A List of Roleplay Requests- Doubling ( OC x Canon Characters)

Kuromimi

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, there! Welcome to my rp request! I hope you can find something you like here that you would be down to roleplay with me. The list isn't too big because there's only a few series I'm craving right now. I'll go ahead and post some of the series before writing out my rulings, please read through them before contacting me so we are on the same page. Once we get in contact I'll also ask about your own rules/what you are or aren't ok with. The list will have a series written and the love interest beside it, apologies but I usually only have one love interest for each series. (stars beside them are heavy cravings)

1. ChainsawMan- Denji

2. Cyberpunk Edgerunners- David Martinez⭐

3. Tiger&Bunny- Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

4. Miraculous LadyBug- Adrien/Chat Noir⭐

5. Arcane- Vander or Silco

6. Valorant- Sova, Chamber, Yoru⭐

7. Overwatch- McCree/Cassidy, Reaper, Genji, Hanzo⭐

8.Bleach- Ichigo Kurosaki⭐

9. Castlevania- Alucard or Trevor

10. Apex Legends- Mirage, Fuse⭐

On to the Rules! Please read through before contacting me!

1. Grammar- When it comes to rps, grammar and other things can be important. I am here to tell you that you do not have to stress about this and that I am not a grammar geek! I make mistakes all the time in my writing, even when I go back and look over it several times I miss the many mistakes I make, so I want to apologize beforehand if I make many. As long as I can read what you type and get your point across we’re good! Just please don’t use texting lingo cause I have no clue how those work… I personally write in third person and paragraph form, it would be a great blessing if you did as well! :>

2. Life- Concerning personal life, please know that I get it. When life gets busy for me it fucks me over HARD and I try to give my partners heads up as much as possible but sometimes I can’t and I’m gone for a bit, but I promise I will always get back to you! If you feel at any point it’s been too long please resend your message, spam if you need to! I should be able to talk to you in the very least two or three times a day! If I’m not responding it either means I’m super busy or my email is eating my messages, which it tends to do a lot…. if your ever having to be gone for a certain amount of time, please tell me or if you can’t, once your done just pop a message my way and it’ll calm my nerves a ton! Just please don’t ditch, it’s not cool and it’s getting exhausting. If you gotta stop the rp at any time, just say so. I’m not gonna rip your head off over it or freak out. We all have lives outside of rping and it’s important to remember that and take care of yourself.

3. Love Interests- Who doesn't love a good love interest in an rp? There's so many characters to choose from and you get to pick it! I am pretty comfortable with any love interest your oc may have, if I am not i will make sure to let you know and we will figure things out! I know majority of the characters in the series i listed above, and if for some odd ball reason i dont-trust me... I will, haha. Once we get into the rp, if you feel I'm not playing your ocs love interest right/the character right in general please let me know! It's not a fun time if your not having fun.

4. Respect- Wooooo boy, this is a big one. Considering the recent issues I had with another rper, please, please, PLEASE be respectful, open minded and understanding. Words and phrases can be twisted or misunderstood through messages! If you ever feel that something is off or it doesn't sound right, please let me know and i will always explain and/or apologize for what was said. Please dont take things to heart and if you do, just let me know and I can fix the issue. It's tiring to think you hit it off well with someone, be really into a series/enjoy it and then have the rp and the enjoyment of the show ruined because of a minor misunderstanding that could have been easily fixed/cleaned up if it were properly talked out and not taken out of context/proportion. I will always respect my partners wishes and concerns, so i ask you do the same for me. I don't ask for a lot, I just want a fun and open space for us to enjoy ourselves and gush about the series we love!

5.Ocsxcanon characters- As stated in the title, I only do oc x canon characters. I'm not big on doing canon x canon or oc x oc, im deeply sorry. Also, be prepared to gush about your oc cause i ADORE learning about my partners characters and the creation of them.

6.Writing- I am a semi lengthy writer and while I don't expect you to be, It would be super awesome if you could do the same. Now this doesn't mean i expect you to write me a four page reply (i dont even think i could do that), I just ask for some effort be put into the replies. No one liners and more than a paragraph! It's hard for me to write such short length replies and stay interested in the rp, It's also a bit saddening when I write out detailed and big replies and get back barely a paragraph. I dont expect you to write a WHOLE BUNCH, but i would appreciate effort and care the same way i would give to you <3

7. Age- please be over 18! I’m 21 and I don’t feel comfortable with rping with anyone under 18.

I believe that's it for now. If your still interested, please dont be afraid to shoot me a message or comment so we can start working things out! Have a lovely day/night!​

I would love to role play with you if you're still looking for someone to role play with

Yea! Just depends on what you’d like to rp :3
I was thinking maybe a double up apex legends RP. I've beeen itching for somone to do mirage for my oc, I had one Apex role play going but I'm pretty sure that rp is dead for a reason I am still trying to figure out so I am looking for an apex legends role play. Also I have done fuse before so I can gladly do him for you though haven't done him in a bit so might be a tad rusty but hope you do not mind that

Hello, there! Welcome to my rp request! I hope you can find something you like here that you would be down to roleplay with me. The list isn't too big because there's only a few series I'm craving right now. I'll go ahead and post some of the series before writing out my rulings, please read through them before contacting me so we are on the same page. Once we get in contact I'll also ask about your own rules/what you are or aren't ok with. The list will have a series written and the love interest beside it, apologies but I usually only have one love interest for each series. (stars beside them are heavy cravings)

1. ChainsawMan- Denji

2. Cyberpunk Edgerunners- David Martinez⭐

3. Tiger&Bunny- Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

4. Miraculous LadyBug- Adrien/Chat Noir⭐

5. Arcane- Vander or Silco

6. Valorant- Sova, Chamber, Yoru⭐

7. Overwatch- McCree/Cassidy, Reaper, Genji, Hanzo⭐

8.Bleach- Ichigo Kurosaki⭐

9. Castlevania- Alucard or Trevor

10. Apex Legends- Mirage, Fuse⭐

On to the Rules! Please read through before contacting me!

1. Grammar- When it comes to rps, grammar and other things can be important. I am here to tell you that you do not have to stress about this and that I am not a grammar geek! I make mistakes all the time in my writing, even when I go back and look over it several times I miss the many mistakes I make, so I want to apologize beforehand if I make many. As long as I can read what you type and get your point across we’re good! Just please don’t use texting lingo cause I have no clue how those work… I personally write in third person and paragraph form, it would be a great blessing if you did as well! :>

2. Life- Concerning personal life, please know that I get it. When life gets busy for me it fucks me over HARD and I try to give my partners heads up as much as possible but sometimes I can’t and I’m gone for a bit, but I promise I will always get back to you! If you feel at any point it’s been too long please resend your message, spam if you need to! I should be able to talk to you in the very least two or three times a day! If I’m not responding it either means I’m super busy or my email is eating my messages, which it tends to do a lot…. if your ever having to be gone for a certain amount of time, please tell me or if you can’t, once your done just pop a message my way and it’ll calm my nerves a ton! Just please don’t ditch, it’s not cool and it’s getting exhausting. If you gotta stop the rp at any time, just say so. I’m not gonna rip your head off over it or freak out. We all have lives outside of rping and it’s important to remember that and take care of yourself.

3. Love Interests- Who doesn't love a good love interest in an rp? There's so many characters to choose from and you get to pick it! I am pretty comfortable with any love interest your oc may have, if I am not i will make sure to let you know and we will figure things out! I know majority of the characters in the series i listed above, and if for some odd ball reason i dont-trust me... I will, haha. Once we get into the rp, if you feel I'm not playing your ocs love interest right/the character right in general please let me know! It's not a fun time if your not having fun.

4. Respect- Wooooo boy, this is a big one. Considering the recent issues I had with another rper, please, please, PLEASE be respectful, open minded and understanding. Words and phrases can be twisted or misunderstood through messages! If you ever feel that something is off or it doesn't sound right, please let me know and i will always explain and/or apologize for what was said. Please dont take things to heart and if you do, just let me know and I can fix the issue. It's tiring to think you hit it off well with someone, be really into a series/enjoy it and then have the rp and the enjoyment of the show ruined because of a minor misunderstanding that could have been easily fixed/cleaned up if it were properly talked out and not taken out of context/proportion. I will always respect my partners wishes and concerns, so i ask you do the same for me. I don't ask for a lot, I just want a fun and open space for us to enjoy ourselves and gush about the series we love!

5.Ocsxcanon characters- As stated in the title, I only do oc x canon characters. I'm not big on doing canon x canon or oc x oc, im deeply sorry. Also, be prepared to gush about your oc cause i ADORE learning about my partners characters and the creation of them.

6.Writing- I am a semi lengthy writer and while I don't expect you to be, It would be super awesome if you could do the same. Now this doesn't mean i expect you to write me a four page reply (i dont even think i could do that), I just ask for some effort be put into the replies. No one liners and more than a paragraph! It's hard for me to write such short length replies and stay interested in the rp, It's also a bit saddening when I write out detailed and big replies and get back barely a paragraph. I dont expect you to write a WHOLE BUNCH, but i would appreciate effort and care the same way i would give to you <3

7. Age- please be over 18! I’m 21 and I don’t feel comfortable with rping with anyone under 18.

I believe that's it for now. If your still interested, please dont be afraid to shoot me a message or comment so we can start working things out! Have a lovely day/night!​
Hi! Would you be willing to do a Miraculous Ladybug roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back