• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A life without trust, is no life at all

Annabelle was at the grocery store, she was basically out of food so she was filling her cart. She had Eggs, flower, fat free milk, cliff bars, two cases of water, a pancake if ham burgers, a pakxase of black bean burgers, bread, buns, plain cereal, apples, peanut butter, tortilla chips, pasta, pasta sauce, salsa. Right now she was on her Tip Tows truing to grab cans of chilli off the top shelf. She had a second cart behind her full of jars if peanutbutter, generic socks and T shirts and cans that all had pop tops. That was why she was struggling for the chilli on the top shelf, that where the only one with pop tops. She couldn't quite reach them though.

As Anabelle was trying to reach the shelf that she had been trying to reach, a ghostly white hand came and slid the cans forward for the young lady and then simply walked away without saying anything as he went towards the checkout lane with his basket which had: Eggs, 2 packs of bacon, salsa, tortilla chips, 4 bags of potato chips, a couple of boxes of pop-tarts, hot pockets, 2 loaves of bread, 2 packs of salami and American cheese as well as some milk and soda and apple juice. He had already gone clothes shopping the day before so he had enough clothes to last him for a while.

Annabelle was going to say thank you but she only saw the back of him and didn't want to yell. She whent and grabed juice then got on line with both her carts. It took her a few minutes then she realized she was behind the man who helped her. "Oh its you. Thank you for helping me, I was about to try climbing the shelf which you arnt soposed to and knowing me I wokd have slipped and hurt myself" she gave a lagh at her own clumsiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back