• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a jujutsu kaisen search !

skissue

very sporadic activity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
introduction
hello homies, its skiss / rattie (she/they/it ~ 23 ~ EST ~ anxiety-ridden rat mom & occasional artist)!! i’m bringing back my jjk search thread because i’m really craving it again!!!! um um, since i’m not very far into the manga yet (i’m planning on watching the anime too, i just haven’t gotten to it yet sobs), i’d very much prefer to do an au (bonus points if it has slice of life elements hehe) rather than following canon events. i’m perfectly okay with spoilers though btw, as i’ve seen quite a few already haha! :>
i’m not sure what else to say here,, so please read everything below, n if you’re interested at all, please send me a pm with a lil introduction! thank you sm sm sm! :]
(( for my other fandoms n some original ideas, go HERE ))

important character stuff
looking for nanami (priority), choso, kokichi, megumi!
could attempt miwa, yuji, shoko, kokichi, gojo - ask about others!
will not play sukuna, mahito, kenjaku - i will absolutely butcher them beyond recognition, i’m sorry :’)

rules n whatnot
18+ in age only, please - i’m an adult and would prefer to write with other adults, i’m sorry! ;;
third person pov requested ; please no one-liners, first person pov, or asterisks
romance is a must ; looking for MxF (with me as the female) ; if doubling, your side can be any pairing
doubling accepted (small warning that i’m not the best w playing canons though, so i’m sorry if my portrayal is wonky)!
canon x oc greatly preferred ; open to canon x canon if we can do miwa (me) x kokichi (you)! :>
pretty much ghost friendly ; while not a necessity, i would appreciate it if you were ghost friendly too, just in case!
animanga or drawn faceclaims are requested for this
would prefer discord, but might be open to pms ; no threads rn ; if pms, expect slower replies (i’m not online very often ><)
ooc chatter is requested and very much appreciated, but not a total necessity ; i yap a lot tho, so you’ve been warned!
bumping is welcome and even encouraged, but please don’t spam me!
portrayals of ccs don’t have to be strictly canon-based ; give them your own flair!
character sheets / bios for ocs are requested at some point for reference
you don’t have to have your character’s bio already made (i don’t have any premade tbh) ; we can work on them while we plot!

plot idea thingies
romance (of course)
slice of life themes
college setting
soulmates
forced proximity
opposites attract
roommates / neighbors
coworkers
childhood friends to lovers
friends to lovers
enemies / rivals to lovers
fake relationships
arranged marriage
love triangles
reverse harems
reincarnation
forbidden love
darker themes (within reason)
zombie apocalypse stuff
supernatural themes
(light) fantasy themes
royalty stuff
fluff
angst
NOTE: none of these have to actually be used, so feel free to suggest your own ideas if you have any for them - i’m down for anything!

NANAMI
i thought it’d be really cute if my oc works at a bakery nanami happens to frequent and they meet there! this could also be an au where everyone is an ordinary human, if you’d prefer that instead!
or my oc could be a sorcerer - i’m down for anything w him, honestly!
ordinary human au, college au, soulmate au, etc

CHOSO
i have no ideas for him rn, but i’m down for anything tbh! :3
ordinary human au, college au, etc

KOKICHI
no particular ideas in mind besides something where its a cute college slice of life au thingy, and bonus points if they’re both ordinary humans!
college au, ordinary human au, soulmate au, fantasy / supernatural au, royalty au, etc
would be down to play as miwa against him depending on the plot! :3

MEGUMI
no particular ideas in mind besides something where its a cute college slice of life au thingy, and bonus points if they’re both ordinary humans!
college au, ordinary human au, soulmate au, fantasy / supernatural au, royalty au, etc
NOTE: all of these are just lil oc ideas i had in mind that i could possibly use if requested! none of them are fully fleshed out just yet, though.

a cursed corpse gal who physically appears to be a human-sized ball-jointed doll. can be portrayed as a student or adult.

a descendant of the kamo family who was taken away by her mother shortly after her birth and raised in secrecy. typically portrayed as a student.

a cursed speech user who often uses sign language. can be portrayed as a student or adult.

a gal whose cursed energy allows her to produce threads that can entrap targets, or allow her to move around swiftly from place to place like spiderman can with his webs. typically portrayed as an adult.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back