• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A journey to the center of the earth!

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Remember that movie? Where a guy lost his brother and he journeys to the center of the earth to find him bringing his cousin or nephew along I don't remembered where exactly in the family he was placed. But they fell down where life lived at the core of the earth! Things that gone extinct was alive! Giant fly traps! Extinct glow in the dark birds! And DINOSAURS!! All sorts of cool stuff like floating magnetic rocks! And giant mushrooms! Anyway. If you seen the movie you'll know what I'm talking about. And I wanna place my OC in that story. Making my very own story! With anyone of you! You can use an OC too! But I don't want to stick to the movies story line I wanna add some new stuff to it. Fandom maybe? IDK. Lemme know if this interest you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back