• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A journey through Sinnoh

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
sinnoh_map_by_linka_wolf.jpg

The Sinnoh region welcomes you for coming all this way in your travels. If you are from this region then we are happy to see you getting out there in the world and exploring all that there is to be offered. Whether you are here to battle in our Pokémon league, compete in our Pokémon contests, or even to explore our handful of ruins it doesn't matter. We offer a large number of opportunities for everyone. We are rather peaceful here.
Though, we have had our problems in the past with an evil organization known as Team Galactic. However the team has been disbanded after the disappearance of their leader and their second in command being arrested by the International Police. After the disbandment many of the lower ranked members decided to try and live ordinary lives among the citizens of Sinnoh, it was better than being thrown in jail. But for some members old habits die hard so a handful of these grunts turned to lives of crime that vary in level. Do not threat though, since they were only mere grunts to begin with they are close to harmless for experienced trainers. Just keep an eye out.
Without further ado, enjoy your stay!

This rp takes place after the events of Team Galactic have happened (Cyrus is in another world and his admins are all in prison). You are a trainer/coordinator/researcher/etc. who had just arrived (or are fresh out of home newbie) and is looking for adventure in this grand region. Who knows what you might find? Guess you'll have to venture in order to find out.
But this rp is going to be pretty lax. And when I say lax I mean:
There is no restriction on how much you choose to write (just for goodness sakes please don't write only one liners, those can get boring)
And you can choose what happens to your character

Though anyone has any ideas for a plot that holds things together and makes it more interesting for not only you but everyone else, I'd be more than happy to hear what you have in mind.

I would be interested so long as we are not limited to 4 moves and a Pokémon can use all moves available to it by leveling up/tm and hm as well as an egg move.

Last edited:
Huh, it's been months since I saw this thread. I honestly thought it died out since no one every showed interest in it, so I'm a bit surprised to see that there are a few people interested in it now ^^'

I'm interested to even though I didn't originally reply. Haha surprise!! Would we be limited to only Sinnoh region pkmn??

If i do this... I want to be a Celebrity with an Entourage and a connoisseur. If that's okay. My entourage have pokemon of their own... and items that power their pokemon up. My Professional team have strong pokemon too... as they've been raising them for months and months prior. If that'd be okay all the same.

I'm certainly interested. Who knows, I moght even make a character sheet this time (I've been notoriously flaky recently)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back