• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Hospitals Harem

tenor.gif

Well so far we got 2 people! Let's hope more join soon!

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Songbird500 Songbird500 Everskold Everskold thirteen thirteen Inori Akuma Inori Akuma Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Juju Juju
Realistic or Modern - Hospital Harem! - Npc Characters
Here’s the CS and the NPCS, Id start with your own character first before moving on to building the NPC’s!

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Songbird500 Songbird500 Everskold Everskold thirteen thirteen Inori Akuma Inori Akuma Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Juju Juju
Realistic or Modern - Hospital Harem! - Npc Characters
Here’s the CS and the NPCS, Id start with your own character first before moving on to building the NPC’s!
Oof. I think the link is broken

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Songbird500 Songbird500 Everskold Everskold
thirteen thirteen Inori Akuma Inori Akuma Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Juju Juju

Here’s the fixed links

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Songbird500 Songbird500 Everskold Everskold
thirteen thirteen Inori Akuma Inori Akuma Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Juju Juju

Here’s the fixed links
Thank you so much! ♡

hi! i submitted my character sheet-- could you quickly let me know if it's acceptable? i'd like to make the necessary changes if i need to! thank you!!

okay! i fixed it, changed it to a mobile friendly version! thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back