• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Hospitals Harem

Siren77

Bored Ancient
(Note: I am not the designer for this roleplay, Cosmos Cosmos is the GM so if you have any questions that I can’t answer for now, it would be best to direct them to her.)

The year is 2117, a time of advancement and technological wonders for the human race. However it is also a time for astonishing grief, as with this new age of technology has come new threats both in war and in disease. New plagues and parasites have begun to plague the world, bringing symptoms in combinations unseen before in any other case in the Medical Field. Many have perished in the many spreading epidemics which in turn led to the creation of Archae Vita Medical Center, a laboratory and care center constructed in an isolated portion of the Yellowstone Forrests in Southern Montana. Here, youthful victims of these new diseases as well as old ailments are allowed asylum in an attempt to cure and rehabilitate those afflicted. Not only are cures and treatments worked on, but new and advanced prosthetics as well as cybernetic implants are being tested in an attempt to aid those wounded in methods of a less microscopic level.

The facility sees fit to not only aid and rehabilitate, but also provide an environment where the patients feel welcomed and involved. Enter the various blocks of patients grouped together to create a community to build friendships and bond with one another during their individual stats at the treatment center. The specific blocking this story follows is that of Block F, a once entirely female grouping that will soon experience the arrival of two new members; A pair of brothers. So ensues when he new dynamic of having to deal with the male patients integrating into the block and getting to know all of their new housemates. The overall story will follow the individual patients progress on an individual level, as well as the intimate and not so intimate relationships forming over time.

Thus comes the unusual tale of a Hospital
Harem.

((AY!!! So, my names Siren I’m the Co GM of this project and I am here to spark interest while GM Pika is getting some sleep. Australians, am I right? Haha, anyways the premise of this roleplay is very simple. It’s a Harem in a Hospital amongst the patients involved in their specific group. The roles for the two brothers have already been filled by myself and Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal with him playing the older sibling and myself the younger! Now all we need is the female counterparts for Block F! So far we have the ever amazing Juju Juju , our Kick ass GM Pika, and Inori Inori . I’m thinking we’d like anywhere from 3-5 more participants to add to our cast before we can begin, but we’ll get a definite answer from Pika once she gets up. For now, please let me know if you’re interested and bring up and questions you might have!))
New Members:
_Exodus_ _Exodus_
Songbird500 Songbird500
Everskold Everskold
thirteen thirteen

Last edited:
Future hospital correct? Diseases and what not about, but also cybernetic solutions?
Making sure I’m caught up.

Future hospital correct? Diseases and what not about, but also cybernetic solutions?
Making sure I’m caught up.
Cybernetic solutions are strictly for prosthetics, anything more than that will have to be take up with Pika. But yeah it’s a futuristic setting.

Alright. Are our characters sick with something? Or volunteers for research?
All characters will be patients who have all been selected to be taken to the facility. They aren’t volunteers per say but they are aiding in the treatment of these new diseases.

Then what’s their purpose? Scientists? Researchers? Relatives to patients?
As I stated, they’re subjects of sorts to aid in the treatment later on. Each patient undergoes different treatments. They have no relation to the researchers or scientists, they are purely chosen for the facility based on their background and if they are a potential applicant for a new method of treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back